Are you still alive 4

Are you still alive 4

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef
"

sorry for the delay . my internet got cut off yesterday . I had to complain and spend a whole day without it .

"
We went way off topic .but it's for the best. You know you have to learn something when you read. Like don't f**k your chickens and don't use your body like an amusement park. But let's get back to the story .
Stella opened the door then David almost jizzed his pants. 
'' hello there . Come in '' Stella said 
'' hi !'' David said while Stella is guiding him through the house. 
David thought ''the b***h can move. Too sick to move .my a*s! ''.
'' you're sweating '' .Stella thought that David might be a weirdo. 
'' it took two hours under the sun to get here and some people sweat when they get heated '' David replied. He almost said '' if you think I am sweating you should check my a*s '' .
'' sorry ! I didn't want to get in any problem '' Stella felt bad '' do you want to take a shower ?'' 
'' no. I can manage '' 
'' I have a new couch and I like it to stay new '' Stella replied. 
'' you know what. A shower might be nice '' David replied. 
Stella went to her room and took a box from her closet while David is waiting in the hall. David saw how messy Stella is. There's guitars everywhere and many posters. In the middle of the hall, there's a desk filled with papers of lyrics and music notes. 
Stella came with a shirt and pants on her hand. 
'' this belongs to an old boyfriend but I think he forgot about it '' she gave the clothes to David then she said '' the shower is that way ''
'' thanks! '' David went to take a shower. 
Then .then. then Stella. She waited for the man. What did you think? Like in every movie ,she's gonna jump with him and after a while, they'll live happily ever after . Well, things never happen like that. Even if the two have the hots for each other.it will never happen in real life and just because two opposite sex is in the same room doesn't mean it's time to make babies. 
David came out from the shower wearing the old boyfriend's clothes. Feeling like a homeless man who has to repay the woman by giving her some. But it's not gonna happen because I don't want this story to  become a mature content. PS '' this not porn ''
'' I guess it's time for the interview '' David entered the hall .
'' alright '' Stella took a seat on a couch with a guitar at her side
'' off the record. Do send strangers to your shower daily ?'' David took an audio recorder from his pocket then he took a seat in another couch facing Stella. 
'' no. I didn't want you to leave the smell on my couch '' Stella replied 
'' so let's start with the questions. When did you know about your health problems? '' David said 
'' aren't you going to start your little device to start the interview ? '' Stella said 
'' well the interview started when you opened your door '' David tried to be a smart a*s. 
'' then are you going to fix my door lock ?'' Stella replied 
The look on David's face has changed '' we'll send a guy '' David started recording the interview. 
'' alright. I knew like three months ago .I was with some of my friends you know partying and when went to buy drinks I started talking with this guy and that all I remembered that night. I woke up in the hospital. They said I fainted then they said I have cancer '' Stella said with a deep voice. 
David thought '' you got surprised while you were swallowing your drugs and while you were exchanging saliva with another man. You nearly died '' but he said '' it was a surprise in the middle of your routine ''
'' I didn't believe what happened but in the end I have to deal with it '' Stella said 
'' it's never easy but even hard things must be faced sometimes. I understand that have an effect on your personality '' David got serious 
'' what do you mean ?'' she asked 
'' You have a change in your thinking. It's a need for helping or something like that '' David wrote something in a little notebook 
'' No ,I didn't change .at least not yet '' she replied. 
'' believe me. you have changed '' David says 
'' no . As I said I didn't... '' 
'' next question !'' David interrupted her '' is this going to affect your work ?''
Stella thought '' this idiot '' but she said '' well I am having a tour in two months but after I am taking a break '' .
David thought '' your whole damn life is a break '' but he said '' what are you planning to do in this break ?'' 
'' ring ring '' a phone is ringing. 
'' oh it's my alarm phone. Sorry but I have to take my medications '' Stella stood up then she went to her room ''it will take only a few seconds '' 
David is able to read this woman so easy. 
He stood up then he grabbed a guitar from her couch .He tried to play a note but when his fingers had touched the strings , the guitar fell on the ground and all the strings got cut. What did David do is just push the guitar with his leg under the couch then he went back to his seat. 
I am already bored so I'll speed up the process she came back then they talked and after a while, David left and forgot the recording device.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
try to review more guys I can't have only one reviewer .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just so you know I have not overlooked this chapter I will be reviewing the story as a whole not chapter by chapter :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 9, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016
Tags: comedy, story, stuff


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing