You forgot the Photograph

You forgot the Photograph

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef
"

read the writer's note

"
                        Chapter 2 : You forgot the Photograph

Yesterday I had a mental breakdown and lost my will to live. You know why? Because someone ate my cheese. I did everything to save it. I wrote that it was mine then I covered it with spit , tears and yet it disappeared. But have no worry because I got a serious story in this chapter and I hope you enjoy it but remember to guard your cheese.
In the middle of the sea. A boat is getting close to Sandy beach. A man is facing the rainy storm and he's about to lose hope of reach the American land. But all hope got restored when he saw the lights on the beach. He jumped out of the boat and started swimming to the land so no one will see him. It's never easy to swim in a rainy water. But he managed to reach the sand. 
'' I am in. I reached it '' the man yelled. 
A police officer flashes his car lights on that man .'' put your hands behind your back '' Johnny came out of the police car . And some other officers. 
An officer walked towards the man and said to his phone '' yeah miss Amedie .we got your son and he's safe '' then the officer pulled the man to the police car and said '' okay Isaac. It's time to go back to Shcoupistan '' .
'' noooooo! '' Isaac screamed. 
Yeah .he chose to cross the sea because he couldn't stay in his poor country. But who cares about these people. Let's go back to David.
In the same night, the rain is covering the city and the sun is no longer alive . The winter is pissing all over the people and it's a heavy load. The night is rising with no stars but only dark clouds .
The time is midnight .David is running in the dark road literally. He saw a woman standing under a balcony. So he went to hide a little bit from the rain. He stood at the woman's  side. They kept waiting and waiting. The woman had brown hair with a strong look. He's wearing a coat and yet no umbrella. She has a loose long hair , a straight one but a little bit curly on the ends. 
'' you look like someone who lost his home '' David broke the ice. 
She took a look at him '' you look like someone who got molested by his uncle ''.
and that's it . now go watch something really funny like Nicolas cage or PewDiePie . stop reading this cancer .belive me the more you read the more you turn stupid .


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
well, there's the beginning of the second chapter for you people who give me views just by clicking then reading just two words .I was going to stop writing because all I do is bad then I thought " doing bad is better than doing nothing "

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

And this one as well :~)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2016
Last Updated on April 28, 2016


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing