Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Kevin

            Murphy was relieved to be away from the group in the sanctuary of his room. He was disgusted with what was expected of him, he had never even had sexual thoughts about a minor. Bur facing the inevitable he decided to at least get a bit more used to what he would be seeing.

            He located the materials he was given and found a DVD. He also grabbed the waste basket from the corner he was sure he’d need it. he popped the DVD in and settled in on the bed, hitting play on the remote.

            The screen flickered then, filled with a room looking similar to a dungeon. There were restraints hanging down from the ceiling, along with shackles and heavy duty chains clinging to the wall in the background. The walls were built from cinder blocks and the caulk lines were apparent even on the low quality video.

            Murphy caught movement on the right side of the screen and his mouth fell agape. There was a man holding a leash and as the camera panned down it displayed a girl who couldn’t be older than thirteen. She was crawling on her hands and knees strake naked. A rough voice demanded she look at the camera and when she did she had a soft face with tears cascading like a waterfall out her beautiful green eyes. With merely a squeak she begged them to stop while looking at the camera.

            Next another mind wearing a mask walked in a boy about the same age with a leash attached to his penis. The boy moved like a robot having to be tugged at. Rebellion showed in his eyes and the way he tried to resist. He had shaggy blonde hair, big brown eyes, and his muscles were flexed in vain from his attempts at resisting.

            Murphy was sitting on the bed sweating profusely, his shirt already soaked. He quickly grabbed the waste basket and started to vomit violently into in. his vision blurred as the episode became worse. He felt like he was suffocating. He staggered to the door waste basket still in hand; opening the door he dropped in and burst out into the cool evening night. He knelt right outside the door trying to suck in as much air as he could, the bile in his stomach still threatening to eject its self.

            Finally regaining some composure Murphy goes back into the room. Glancing at the TV brings back slight sweats, and the smell almost makes him vomit again. He quickly opened the window and took the trash can to the bathroom. He washed in out in the small shower, and placed a drop of shampoo in it after to cover the smell. He took the can back near the bed and sat down.

            Sitting there he really started to doubt he would be able to do this, if a first scene caused that type of reaction how could he do it in person. But he was determined not to be murdered over this, especially since he did have a chance to walk away. So he settled back in on the bed and started watching again.

            The movie had progressed along and now the two young people brought in on leashes were having sex. The young man seemed to be somewhat enjoying himself, the girl on the other hand still had tears streaming from her eyes. Murphy thought this isn’t so bad now.

            Then out of nowhere a man moves into the shot. He is carrying a stick vaguely resembling a club. The end of it is wrapped with razor wire. The brings it high over his head and the girls eyes light up with fear as she squeezes out a scream. The boys back is turned and he has no idea what the girl is screaming about. the man slams the club into the boys back sending him sprawling as blood splatters the girls naked shocked body. The man brings the club up again and smashes it down onto the girl’s abdomen with enough force to vibrate the table under her. The razor wire bites into her flesh so deeply her intestines are exposed as he rips it away. Then he set aside the club in favor of a can of salt, he slowly rotated in front of the camera for the viewer’s to see. He slowly sprinkled salt all over the girl’s wounds as she screamed from the pain; next he did the same to the boy kicking him three times in the ribs for good measure. The camera the dropped a little and steadied the man went off screen and a shadow of a door closing could be seen.

            Murphy was visible shaken by what he just witnessed, but he had managed not to vomit this time and that scene was far more intense that anything he had ever seen. He took a small pride in this, and wondered if he could actually get sexually aroused witnessing this. He quickly slid into the bathroom thinking about the video. He found himself getting a erection and a smile graced his face, I just might be able to do this job he said to himself.



© 2010 Kevin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 21, 2010


Author

Kevin
Kevin

Colorado Springs, CO



About
I am currently enlisted in the Army, and have been in for six years. Recently I realized I really want to write, and think i have a decent baseline to start with. I have a beautiful wife and two won.. more..

Writing
Institution Institution

A Story by Kevin


Red eyes Red eyes

A Story by Kevin