Chapter 2, Day One

Chapter 2, Day One

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The is something I don't understand about school...

"

                Her hand moved slowly up my leg while I lay on my back; my heart started to beat faster while every inch she moved toward me. Sliding across my leg was her pink panty, causing instant goose bumps all over my body. A broad smile stretched from the one corner of her mouth to the other side. She laid on top of me, and started to kiss me really softly on my lower lip; all of her body weight �" that was little �" pushed down on me.

                My eyes shot open to the dark room, the familiar ceiling on top of my view. My heart was beating really fast, my eyes bounced from the one side to the other; my mouth was died out, my tongue stuck to the top of my mouth. Pulsating feelings came from below the cover, and I knew what had happen the instant I remembered about the dream. My back arched when I stood up from the bed, life already putting its weight on my shoulder. How convenient it was to happen the morning of the first day of school. The bathroom light shone brightly in my eyes as I cleaned up my hands and face. The white shirt stuck to my back from the sweat, my heart still beating hard and fast against my chest; I felt weak with a strong heart.

                “I’m going to get in the car, start it, and if you aren’t in it, I’m going without you,” the voice of my mom echoed through the house while she opened the front door. I put on my pants and my t shirt as fast as I could. The door slammed closed again.

“Wait mom! Wait!”

It was futile; she had already left.

 

Small drops of rain fell on my head while I walked the long way to school. Every step felt harder than the previous step, the rain pouring harder every step. A cold gust of wind blew through my t shirt, it sent down shivers down my lower back.

                The door opened slowly, every little sound echoed down the long school hall; my footsteps sent waves of sounds down the fearsome alley; at least that’s how it felt. I took a halt in front of my classroom, small drops of water dripped on the floor, splish splash, splish splash.

                “Why are you so late Jason?”

The tone of Miss. Stephanie sent shatters of glass throughout my ears, almost causing me to buckle under my own weight. My mouth dried up like the morning I woke up, the water dripping from my face almost moved in slow motion while I looked in her blue eyes. I turned my look away from her walking to my seat at the back of the class, ignoring her.

“You didn’t just turn your back on me young man!”

I kept on walking; I didn’t dare to look back at her. The noise of my school bag falling to the ground silenced her and the whole class. Everything stopped in their tracks, a fly near my head slowed down and I could hear the zoom. I turned around with eyes screeched nearly closed; staring her in the eyes, my eyes portraying a different story than when I walked in. I sat in the silence of the classroom. My day couldn’t end up worse.

 



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
I didnt feel the need to make this mature because there was nothing visual in it... But if you want to complain comment =]...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your chapter 9 title caught my eye and I just read this whole story backwards so far. WOW! Anyways I must say it is very VERY good! I'm instantly interested when you started out with the suicide note, such a creative way to get the readers hooked. My curious mind automatically wants to find out what happened to him, and the character is so juicy haha so much personality. But you do a good job of showing his vulnerability. So I will def read more!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ug! only three chapters and you already have me. I give you props. dosn't happen often.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Another intrigiung chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked it. You are very talented. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


the idea I’ve got on this chapter was so melancholic..
...I guess that's based from real experience..

Posted 12 Years Ago


the rain pouring harder every step, I would suggest that you find another adjective to ive that part of the story more emotion and flow to match the wonderful story that was brought to life for me leaving wanting to know more:)
Fabulous job. You are talented.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Little Jason growing up I must say!!! very well put together.. Looking forward to the next chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this chapter was very well put together. It flowed wonderfully and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

~Lizzy~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Again, there are a few typos....and a lot of the time, when you're using "while", I think you should be using "when". But, I like the story. I like the characters. I enjoyed.
Cheers!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

515 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011

The Last Letter



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Unimmortal Unimmortal

A Poem by OT