Chapter 13, Cold Nights Are Dark With Words

Chapter 13, Cold Nights Are Dark With Words

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The night is not a good place to be

"

I opened my eyes slowly. The room was dark, not even the moon's light came in through the open window. It was hot, but a cold breeze brushed over my naked body. My heart started to beat faster for no reason and goosebumbs covered my whole body but not from the wind, but from a presence in the room - I won't call it an extra sense, but my body knew immediately when someone else was in the room with me. I didn't move, not an inch.
"I have been looking at you the two days, and wow! Who could ever have known that you RAPED a poor girl smaller than you, and younger!"
I jerked my head to where the sound came from. The room was too dark for me to see, but I managed to find two eyes, blue shining through the black darkness of the room. Her voice, if it was a girl, was high, exceptionally high; she must have been really young. A silent footstep echoed through the room, walking across the room and then in front of the window. I looked across my shoulder to see the figure, but all I could see was the outlines of a small figure.
"She screamed while you did it, while you raped, the night you wanted to do something special. You put up some candles, and soft music for her; her favourite acoustic songs. Not very romantic if you ask me. But she liked it, and then, you brought wine. She didn't want any of it, but you, you drank the whole bottle."
I felt a finger on my feet, but I couldn't move; I was numb. She moved it up my leg, onto my stomach; she then stopped.
"You forced her to remove her clothes, but she didn't. She hit you across the face, but you were like a bull with adrenalin injected into its arse, you just kept going at her. You pushed her against the wall, ripped her skirt and smiled, 'this is for you baby' you said in you slurring voice that stank of the red wine. Your hand pulled away her panty and forced yourself into her. You couldn't stop laughing. I don't know why she didn't report it, she is too scared probably. But then again, she let you get pretty beat up by her brother. You look awful."
She removed her hand from my stomach and I breathed again for the first time. I took my second breath, but before I could let it you, a sharp pain filled my body from my rib cage. The blood slid down the sides of my stomach while she stood and laughed from the pain I had. I gasped for air, but choked in my own blood. The warm sensation of something coming up my throat intensified. The blood seeped through my mouth...



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 19, 2011

The Last Letter