Chapter 22, At The Bottom Of The Glass

Chapter 22, At The Bottom Of The Glass

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))

            The ice cubes clashed against each other and against the glass making quite a noise when I poured the whiskey. The smell hit my nose again with the power it has and made me feel better as quick as I poured it in the glass. I looked at it, smelled it and threw it down my throat. At first it burned but after a second or two the taste increased to a mind blowing feeling like always. I put away the bottle so that my mother won’t know and washed the glass out.

The fridge’s light went on when the door opened and lit it up like a show. In the right side was the beer that my mother bought. I took one, opened the cap, and went to my room for the self-pity session. The door closed with a bang when I shut it close. My fingers turned up the volume of the old amplifier and the screaming commenced.

Cadaver filled carcasses flood the land
Methodically emptied of bone and blood
Left to be one with the dirt again
To decompose
It all will end in the dirt again
He starts with the draining of liquid mass
His victims lie helpless and wide awake
Bodies are shrivelled to skeletal form
To decompose
Victims die helpless while siphoned wake
Sacrificing mortal beings never to subside
Savage beatings pulverized and no one heard the cries
Taking all the innards out of every single corpse
Decomposing slaughtered waits to rot*

 

            “Turn down that music now!”

My mom forced open the door; little did she know what was on the other side of the door. Beside me lay three more bottles of beer and my drunken body spread over the floor. “You are becoming just like your father.”

            She turned the music off and closed the door with disgust; she said nothing more. I sat up straight against my bed’s side. The pain in my head just increased with my mother hitting the door hard and the images filling my mind with Amy. I couldn’t get her out of my mind and that night.

“You knew this would have happened. You will just do the same to that little girl you visited today. It will be just a matter of time when you will rape her like the previous one. That is what they are to you right? Just a number who you would like to insert your tool into for your own pleasure; no matter what the outcome is. No matter how much pain you cost. You are a fool to think that whisky will help you forget. It will only help for the twenty minutes you are drunk, but then again; maybe you will rape another victim.”

I stood up as quick as I could with my heart beating against my chest aloud from the fear. “Who are you?” I asked with a shaky and hesitant voice. My hands trembled at the sides of my body and my back dampening from the sweat. “Are you even real,” my voice was still pathetically soft. The voice sounded familiar; it was the same girl from the hospital. I was sure of it. My head turned slowly as I looked at the back of my bed, but there was nothing; my room was empty.

 

*Cannibal Corpse, Evisceration Plague, To Decompose



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011

The Last Letter