Chapter 8, The Day I Sat Behind Her

Chapter 8, The Day I Sat Behind Her

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The devil has a finger in the pie sometimes, but God has a sense of humour

"
I sat at the back of the classroom like I always did, and always will do until the last day that I sit in this rotten place some people dare to call home. My senses were enhanced by some freak nature like always this early in the morning. Sandra wore her trademark tight clothes, and talking to Richard, the rich family with everything he desires. Sometimes I envy them, for the stuff they have not for the person he is, but then again I don't care about the things they have. I really just want to be loved like some people get for free; I want to be able to talk to people without being judged for what I wear. I want to be normal.
Like the devil would have wanted it and God with His sense of humour, Amy walked into the classroom that was about to erupt from the paper wars the boys held. She looked me in the eyes the moment she walked down the aisle where I sat; she just kept walking until she sat right in front of me. God was funny today, and the devil surely laughed his a*s off in hell. Her hair hung down the back of the small chair she sat on with pride in her body. The teacher strolled in the classroom with the world on his shoulders, but he couldn't care more.
"Good morning class, keep quiet please," he tried to say when the group of girls in the left corner broke out in their daily gossip and giggling. With a sigh of utter tiredness, and a feeling of relentless, he fell back into his chair with desperation for silence. No one really cared at all.
"I still hate you," she said in a low voice when I passed her on the way to my next class. She said it with a half-smile rather than the hate the morning.
"Wait, what, you're not mad?"
"I'm still mad, but I thought it over, and we had something rather special than something useless like my previous, well, dates."
"But what I did, it was almost like rape, I thought I raped you. I had nightmares over where I sat with counsellors talking about how I would go to jail."
"Meet me after school behind the new shopping centre, where we first met."
She walked away with haste to the next classroom, deserting me to my own company. The whole school day I couldn't sit still, I didn't listen to a single word the teachers said in their
monotonous voices. I saw her face flash in front of me the every second or so.
"Jason, come stand here in front and tell the class what you understand in the term of 'reduction formulas'." I froze from my toes up to my nose. God help me.


© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well done the story is unfolding nicly and it dragges the reader in more and more as you read each line. nicely done ^_^

Posted 12 Years Ago


amy's conversation makes me wanna read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nicely done

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Both interesting and entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next

Posted 12 Years Ago


This chapter is intriguing... wanting to know what's going to happen next...I can feel Justin's anticipation. Nice job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011

The Last Letter



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea


All Alone All Alone

A Poem by Thea


He is the "ONE" He is the "ONE"

A Poem by Thea