Chapter 9, Her Beautiful Face Smiles When I Die

Chapter 9, Her Beautiful Face Smiles When I Die

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

Hope can be crushed in mere seconds....

"

I have never walked so fast in my life; my heart gave so many beats that I couldn't count any of them anymore. I ran up the stairs into my room, shut the door and undressed the quickest I have ever done, and took a Russian shower; rush in rush out. I put on my lucky jockey and the t shirt I wore when I asked Amy out on our first official date. I began to feel how my life is about to jump in to 6th gear and be the ride of my life. The girl I gave my heart to, the girl I loved, gave me a second chance, to make it up to her. Ways to talk to her, things to say, how to say them in the first place ran through my head while I put on my pants half way down the stairs, out to the front door. The sun shone much brighter than I anticipated and actually hurt my eyes for a second and a half.
"Today you don't, you cannot make a mistake, everything must be perfect," I said in a confident voice walking down the street leading to the designated destination chosen by Amy. I walked past hundreds of people; it felt like that, without looking anyone in the face; that was unusual for me because I have a tendency to look people in the face a lot.
Time flew past me, like it always does, and I was at the place she said she will be. But there was no Amy, no sign of life in any matter. No one was present in the street, and everything was too quiet. I turned around to look if someone was coming from the other side of the road, but no one.
It was out of nowhere when I heard the breathing, loud puffs from someone with clearly allergy problems. I turned around to see who this person was that breathed down my neck...
I fell to the ground with utter pain in my stomach from the fist that hit me in the ribs and then in the stomach. There wasn't just one, but three tall and really strong guys. One had a bat in his hand, anger over his face, and rage burning like an open flame in a windy summer.  He walked over to me and looked me in the eyes. "You leave Amy alone, or next time you are dead, you hear me boy," the bat connected with my lower back and pain shot through my body. My hands moved toward the area he hit with the bat while I scream from the pain. My body lied numb except for my hands that tried to cover the pain. He hit again and again over my hands. I heard soft crack noises beneath the loud bang! of the bat hitting me. Tears filled my eyes from the pain, icy chills went down my now numb spine and my hands throbbed with utter pain. I couldn't move over to pick up my cell phone that fell when they hit me, my hands was too sore for me to wedge myself off the ground.
I slowly cried over and over realising she played me like an idiot, it was nothing more than a trick to get me back over what I did. She knew she couldn't prove that I did it to her, but this is the way she got back at me. It was fair. "God, I am sorry to call out to you again, I know I have been doing it way too much the last couple of days, but help me, I am in pain."
Dusk turned into night and the cold air only worsened the pain. I moved from the middle of the ally to the wall of a building. I managed to pick up the phone and open the cover. With the skew finger I held the 3rd key in. The flashing 'mom' sign brought a little comfort to me. She picked up after the fourth ring, "What do you want, where are you?"



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on November 16, 2011
Last Updated on November 16, 2011

The Last Letter