Chapter 10, The Wind

Chapter 10, The Wind

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

...

"

My fingers shook profoundly not from the stress I felt rushing through my body, but from the immense pain and the icy night wind brushing the soft edges of my face. Dried cracks that formed on my lips broke open with each new wind blasting past me; I could taste the irony blood taste in my mouth. Tears rolled down my face from the wind that made its way through my body and face. In the distant dark alley I heard voices, familiar ones and ones I didn't know. It made me feel 'safe' in a way even though my mother has never gave me any protection; except on my 16th birthday she gave me a pack of condoms. It made me laugh for a second and I forgot about all the pain. My eyes closed.
"What the hell happened to you, s**t. You are costing me so much money," I recognised the voice as my mothers, but there were so many other beeping noises. A needle was stuck in my arm and my whole body was in cast. Or that was how it felt to me. Both my hands were covered to my elbow, and around my stomach was bandage so thick that felt almost like a sweater but I had nothing on. My eyes widened when I realised where I was.
"Where am I, how did I get here," I said in a shaky voice looking around the room with haste. The curtains were open revealing the brilliantly lit up summer's day in the middle of winter.
"We found you half dead in that alley. Who did this to you?"
"Who did what?" I was still looking around the room hoping to calm down, but it was futile. The heart monitor machine's beeping climbed the more I looked around but I didn't stop.
"Don't play stupid with me, do you see idiot written on my head," she hit her forehead with her open palm creating a clapping sound that echoed through the vast room. Two or three heads jerked to my bed; at least they didn't stare for too long. "Who did this to you, stop trying to lie."
"I... I... Messed up... with the wrong people."
"Don't tell me that you started doing drugs,"
"No mom, no! Please leave alone now, my head hurts," she walked slowly out the door, and never returned that day or night. I was all alone.



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
hope you like the book... reviews please please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on November 17, 2011
Last Updated on November 17, 2011

The Last Letter