Chapter 6, The Secret

Chapter 6, The Secret

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
"

The truth will come out

"

I poured the first glass only half full. Not to sound all philosophical, but my glass is almost empty. The smell of the whiskey hit my nose lost like a fist of one of the bullies. It didn't hurt but stung, and other than the fact that the punches hurt, this smell was nice. With a sting the alcohol moved down my throat with an ease. I closed my eyes tightly shut and tried to forget about the day. But I couldn't, the images flashed through my mind like an old film playing on an empty screen. It was the first time in two and a half years I thought about that day; the first day I thought about what I really have done. Or that was with the therapist.
"Why did you like her," her voice said cold; I still hear the voice linger in my thoughts late at night. "She's funny and beautiful, she smiles a lot, and she likes to talk to me," I said in a calm voice with the sun setting in the back window where I looked, I remember. "So why did you do it, was she afraid, didn't she want to go all the way?" Hesitation came forth in her voice for a second but she let go of it after the first couple of seconds. "I, I don't know, but I liked it," my face lit up as I looked over to where she sat with the notepad on her lap, taking notes why I, who am Jason, had raped a sixteen year old white girl.

 



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


Author's Note

((Teenage_Poet_Loser))
Good? Bad?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this chapter.
And the first few vivid lines in this chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
Good/ You hold the readers attention, start to stop. I especially like your opening lines. Very noir.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This chapter captivated me... especially the last sentence...it reeled me in wanting to know more...Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I never saw that coming until I read the last piece. A rapist seeking therapy? How disturbing for this small piece. The way you write is potentially dark and its alluring. Great job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Well written and good lay out. As I was reading this I wanted to read on and on after reading this chapter for the first time it inspired me to read through the rest of the chapters and the introduction before reading this chapter again. I look forward to reading even more chapters of this story to see how it unravels.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011

The Last Letter



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea


All Alone All Alone

A Poem by Thea


He is the "ONE" He is the "ONE"

A Poem by Thea