Chapter 23, The Night Is Not A Place For Children

Chapter 23, The Night Is Not A Place For Children

A Chapter by ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))

            The heavy eyelids of my eyes closed with a crash on top of each other and closed tight. Black filled my world in the cold night, the gushing wind outside. Slowly the images of a dream became clearer as I ventured further into my sleep.

“My name is Isabel, Princes of the old Kingdom,” She had a pink dress on that covered from her neck to her feet. The smell of smoke rose from the back of her as she talked to the knight of the king, her father. Both their horses ran into the forest as the first cannon shot were fired. Quickly the sounds of war changed into that of creatures from the night. Darkness covered them both as they rode deeper into the forest. The deeper they went, the sounds changed yet again �" from soothing sounds to those of terror and fear.

            “How far is it till the end,” she asked the knight. As she turned around his body fell numb down the horse’s side. Left behind on the white horse were the streaks of blood that came from the body. She screamed at the top of her voice, but they were too deep in for anyone to hear them. She heard the voices of people whispering loudly behind the trees but she didn’t know from where they came. She jerked her head from side to side to see but nothing could be seen. Slowly she turned her head again when a louder voice spoke her name. The figure wore only a small skirt over his lower body. His body was well toned and muscular. Long hair fell down his back and the shocking blue eyes looked through the eyes of the princes. He talked in his home tongue that she couldn’t understand. He walked faster and reached her horse in no time at all. His arm stretched out to her body and pulled her down the horse. The clothes ripped easily off her body exposing her white-nude body. He climbed on top of her and removed his layer of clothes. Her screams filled the forest with terror.

“Michelle!”



© 2011 ((Teenage_Poet_Loser))


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011

The Last Letter