#6 Garment Fabrication - Part Five

#6 Garment Fabrication - Part Five

A Chapter by tynamite
"

Dylan gets all hyped over gangster rapper Sickedy Swick, and Milah isn't happy about it, though she says she is.

"

Gangster Talk

I'm back!” said Dylan to Milah announcing his return in a grand way.

“Milah stop it. I'm not a wizard. You've really got to listen and, get back to work.”

“Okay. I'll get back to work” replied Milah.

 

“Yes get back to work Milah, because I’m going to be stitching up a garment for a gangster rapper.

“I know you are, but you shouldn’t” replied Milah. “Gangsters are bad role models. They don’t deserve their money.”

“Course they do. Have you heard of Slickedy Slick?”

Milah replied not caring in a plain tone, “Of course I’ve heard about Slickedy Swick.”

“That's alright then” said Dylan. “Slickedy Swick is the one.”

“What about him?”

“He's just the one that's all.” There's a pause here. “He's the one.” (loud laugh)

 

“I know he is. He's only the hottest rapper around. Mind you, I used to know some gangster rappers.”

“Really?” asked Dylan, “I didn't know you use to hang round gangsters.”

“Yeah I did, last year. You'd be surprised. You wouldn't believe the stuff they made me do.”

“What did you do?”

Milah was now acting all coy. “Oh, nothing much. I just helped out with garms, swagger and er, drinks.”

“I bet they weren't as good as Sickedy Swick.”

“You would never know.”

 

“I don’t care what gangster rappers you’ve hung out with, because Sickedy Swick is the one.”

“I know he is.”

“He got into some beef last year. I was reading about it online.”

“Online? Is it bad?” asked Milah genuinely concerned, which is also weirdly concerned as before, she never seemed to care in the slightest about Slickedy Swick.

“Yes it is bad!” said Dylan all excited and enthusiastic about it. “There’s this woman who always used to hang round with him, backstage, and he says if he ever sees her, he’ll sort-her-out.”

“Sort her out. It can’t be that bad, can it?”

“Yes. He says that he knew her for some time, and if he sees her, he’ll sort-her-out”. (laughs)

“Do you mean like a friendly thing, an argument.” (even bigger laughs)”

“No I don’t mean like a friendly thing. You know, stabbings, and shootings, dissings and lootings. The whole shabang! And they always talk about not grassing, don’t be a snitch.” Dylan starts to use his hands to count. “I knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy, who knew this guy.” (laughs), he then speeds it up. “Who knew this guy, who knew this guy. That he knew someone who got, stabbed. Do you know what it was for?”

“No?”

“It was for, being gay!”

“Oh my gosh!”

“Yes. It is, isn’t it? That’s why you don’t mess with gangsters, unless you are one. You do one thing that’s against the gangster family, and bang! Ya dun know!(laughs)

“What happens if you’re a gangster though?”

“What?”

“If you’re a gangster having beef with a gangster, what happens then?”

“You get a diss track.” (big laughs which last long so the actors have to wait long before they can continue on stage)

 

“As I was saying, online, I was reading about the big beef, that Sickedy Swick has with a woman. The thing is, that she used to be tight with him, you know, get on really well with him, but then now, all of a sudden, he wants to find her and talk things over nicely.”

“I don’t think he’s going to want to talk things over nicely.”

“I think so too Milah.”

“He says that she was always with him as a friend, that was never photographed.”

“That’s weird.”

“Yes it is.”

“Do you even know what this beef is about.”

“Yes. What happened is, is that some woman borrowed a huge amount of money off Slickedy Swick, and hasn’t paid it back. He says that if he ever finds her, he’ll make her regret that she ever borrowed the money.” Milah’s face went increasingly disturbed and scared as Dylan spoke. Dylan then looked at Milah.

“What’s wrong? Milah? What’s wrong?” Dylan got out of his seat and up close to Milah to console her. He kneeled, and put his hands on her shoulders to be sympathetic. “You won’t get stabbed. You’ve got nothing to worry about.” Milah gives him a funny look, like he has no clue as to what he's talking about. There's a pause. (big laughs are here which last for ages.)



© 2011 tynamite


Author's Note

tynamite
The gangster crew arrive in part six. This sitcom ends at part eleven.
=====
A new character who's an outsider mistaken for an employee is meant to come in the next chapter. He does actions instead of saying things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Funny chapter...interesting light on Sickedly Swick. I liked the humorous ending between Milah and Dylan. Nice chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

455 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011
Tags: gangster, rapper, rappers, gangsters, comedy, sitcom


Author

tynamite
tynamite

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom



About
Hello peepz! I write novels and short stories in the "urban life" genre going for the "thought provoking" style. You could call it realism, but even romance and crime novels can be realistic, so I.. more..

Writing