My note for the book

My note for the book

A Chapter by Xerclipse
"

When the book is complete, I will post more honorable readers!

"
Movies: The Exorcist, Dead Silence, The Shining, Inception, Sword of The Stranger, Evil Dead, The Matrix, Seven Samurai, Conan The Barbarian, Sucker Punch, Vampire Hunter D and the bloodlust sequel

Shows: Darker Than Black, Samurai Jack, Hellsing Ultimate.

All have influenced me to make this book. Without them I would have never started an idea like Epic Grim. However, there is one big important thing that kept me going. It was readers like you who helped me to continue. Now some of the movies and shows I listed up there were movies that my parents wanted to show me, some I showed them. My parents would show me many old movies with a great story. Most of them were not modern or popular so you could say I studied them. When it came to Epic Grim, I always thought "how can I manage to make this a great story with something that is filled with violence, horror, and action?" 

My goal was to make something big by using heavy cool action, extreme violence, character development, conflict, insanity, fear, romance, and most important of all a great story. This is also a story I will be using if I ever achieve my career as an artist!

To those at Writerscafe.org, thank you for being a dedicated reader of Epic Grim.

-Shep
-Syrinx
-Anubis
-Dean Kuch

You have a chance to be in the list too.

I hope you will all enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed making this book. Please feel free to turn to the first chapter. The plot will become more intricate as you go. Any way I would appreciate feedback or reviews of the book, especially when it is finished overall.

-Xerclipse


© 2012 Xerclipse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

conan the barbarian...nice muse
sucker punch...loved the graphics. except she was supposed to dance but she was just swaying. seriously pissed me off.
inception..heard about it but didnt get to watch it.
the exorcist...too scared

ie ur book is one hell of a good mash up with creativity

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2012
Last Updated on August 22, 2012


Author

Xerclipse
Xerclipse

http://xerclipse.deviantart.com/gallery/, NY



About
Hey people of Writer's cafe, what's up? You may call me Xerclipse and its about a year since I had this. I am 18 years old and I am at Mass Art right now! I write books with a lot of action and vio.. more..

Writing