Obedience Training  Part 1

Obedience Training Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 146

Obedience Training

Part 1


When you think of obedience training you think of dogs, but not today. Today I was training Paul on how to not insult a nudist. Mom and Dad were praying he would obey and not embarrasses us further. Personally, I didn’t have that kind of faith, I call a spade a spade as I watched Paul with eyes that said he wanted to take every woman and girl here and force them to have sex with him. 


While I waited for the next song I explained the rules that he does nothing until my adoptive parents say he can and he better respect my adoptive Mom and thank her and my Dad for convincing them to give him another chance.


Mom had agreed that Paul could use her for a demonstration. Because there were some things he couldn’t do with his wife Jennie. Due to the fact she wasn’t to strip down naked here in public; where every horny boy like me and guys like Paul would be able to take advantage of her more so because they were naked. Mom and Dad did their best to convince her that nudists were against that, but she didn’t believe us telling them. “A guy is a guy and guys think with their penis, not their brains.” So the only way was to show her that we were nothing like that.


The song stopped and it was my turn to dance with Sandy, I had explained to Sandy that my parents wanted to show Paul and his wife as well as their two boys how to interact during a nudist dance that will either lead us to having sex or just a dance nothing more. She thought it would be fun and so did Ben as well as my other friends. I had them talk amongst themselves on who was going to refuse me and who was going to take me back to the tent for some sex and stimulation.


I kindly asked Sandy if she would like to dance as a gentleman would and knowing her answer would be yes. Paul did like wises with my adoptive Mom I looked for my mother and I didn’t see her anywhere. I felt concerned as I asked my Dad as he danced with Jennie, even though she blushed every time my Dads penis brushed up against her. Telling me she had gone home to find out what had happened to Becky seeing that Jim Bob and Evan had shown up without her. Dad quickly explained that the girl always makes the first move. I demonstrated as I put my hands into position just below her shoulder blades. I waited for her to make the first move as she did like wises.


We danced in a slow dance pattern keeping time with the music. Sandy soon placed her hand closer to my butt. Telling me she would like me to do so without words, as I brought her closer and placed my hands their as well. Mom did the same with Paul and kissed him when he did pulling them a little closer. Most married wives would be freaking out seeing that, but Jennie agreed to it even though I could see in her eyes she was uncomfortable about it.


It made me question how comfortable she really was letting my mother have sex with Paul or she and Paul and my mother have combined themselves in the lovemaking. Nothing new that I hadn’t seen my adoptive parents do or many of the nudists at the colony even my friend's parents have open sex together with each other's wives and husbands. While we kissed Sandy moved on to the next step removing one of her hands and taking one mine and placed it on her breasts. I said. “Are sure?”


And she said. “Yes,” Mom explained to Paul what had transpired. And she did likewise with Paul. Making his day as he finally was able to have some breasts and they weren’t his wife’s. I watched Jennie's eyes narrow in on him and they didn’t seem she was enjoying it. Dad asked if she wanted them to stop. Jennie took her time thinking about it then shook her head no, reminding Paul no sex.


It was my turn as I kissed her and made a meal out of her breasts with one hand around her and the other on her breasts as I cupped them to my lips; while she had both arms around me just enough so I could leaving some distance as we danced so I could. I took my hand free hand and took one of her hands and placed it on my penis. She shook her head no and I pretended to pout, but no was no, as she replaced her hand on my butt where it was before. Mom explained that Sandy said no to sex and was going as far as she was willing to go. Noticing I had stopped playing with her breasts and pulled us into a close dance. The song ended, and Sandy kissed me and left me as she went to find her next partner on her dance card.


It was Heidi’s turn as she asked me to dance. Once again Paul danced with his wife as Dad took Moms' hand. Telling Paul to watch both me and them, so far Paul was being obedient. Mom again reminds him that there was a lot on the line. Paul said. “I know, but I really, really want this.” I saw the hurt in Jennie's eyes, because what he was saying she wasn’t enough woman for him after baring 4 children. If only my father saw that way, true he wasn’t having sex with other women, but nor was he having sex with my mother, in fact, they are not even sharing the same bed anymore, and I am pretty sure that is the case when I am not visiting them. Then again it was none of my business.


Even though the dance wasn’t a slow dance causing me to Heidi to improvise, as she circled around me and would run her hands up and down my body ever so often just like the other kids were doing. Jennie was uncomfortable about doing that so she sat out having Paul watch Heidi me. As Mom and Dad sat this one out as well like most of the parents were doing as their husband brought them cold sodas to drink. Dad didn’t trust Paul not too behave himself so he went for the cold sodas himself.


Jennie and Paul gasped as Heidi came around me and placed her hands on my penis, and started to stroke me. I stopped dancing and shook my head no telling her I didn’t want to, and left the dance floor as she shrugged her shoulders and went to find her next partner. I took a seat next to Paul and the boys and told Paul and Jennie that guy has as much right to say no as the girl does. He said. “Why in the world would a guy be that stupid?”


I said. “Because Paul, I was either saving my self for someone else or I just wasn’t in the mood or both and just wanted to have a good time.” He seemed confused by it, but he nodded he understood.


Yet he said. “It's still stupid not let a chance like that pass you by. When it is freely offered,” I shrug my shoulders, as I waited for the next dance.


The next one was with Ben as he made his way over too me. He asked if I would like to dance. I nodded and said I would. Paul looked at me strangely as Mom and Dad said. “It is quite common for boys and guys to dance together as it sharing each other.” I knew what he was thinking as I told him before leaving with Ben. “You were ok with me stimulating you and your boys today. This nothing more than that as we as friends do likewise and sometimes this how we break the ice with other nudists our age when we first meet them in a social gathering like this.”


Paul nodded said. “He didn’t know that, but he could understand the reasoning.” Ben took my hand and Dad pointed to other boys dancing together and other men as well or fathers and sons.


Paul nodded. I could see he was uncomfortable about it, but I didn’t understand why when he and his boys were stimulating each other at home, then again maybe that’s why because it was in the privacy of their own home and not in the open like this was. I had to show him what we do when we're dancing, as the song slowed down to a lover dance. Once again we put our arms around each other and kissed as Ben quickly put his hands just below my back and as he waited for me to do like wises as Dad explained it was the same rules as it is with the girls. Paul nodded drinking his soda. I placed my hand on Ben's butt in the same position and continued kissing him.


Ben made the next move rubbing my butt with his hands and did like wises. Dad explained that Ben had given me permission to dance behind him. Watching me ask him if he was sure, having him nodded and kissed me. Dad explained that I had asked if it really was what he wanted, and I had been given permission when he nodded his head and kissed me, not me kissing him or it would imply that I was forcing my answer. I quickly came around him and re-wrapped my arms around him as my body pulled him closes as we danced placing my head on his shoulder and nibbled on his earlobes and kissed and licked the back of his neck from one side to the other.


Ben wanted more than that as he removed one of my arms and my hand as we swayed side by side as I continued kissing him from behind and placed it on his penis and crotch using our hands to stroking it. I then asked letting Paul see I was talking to him as I stroked him and rubbed my hand up and down his chest and back to his penis. That Ben was asking me if I wanted to stimulate him. I came around the front and kissed him then turned in his arms as he wrapped them around me and kissed the back of my neck and shoulders and nibbled on my ear lobes. I moved his hand down to my crotch and penis and we stroke it together. Dad telling them I had just agreed to share our selves with each other and walked off the dance floor to my tent.


I soon returned letting Ben go find his next dance a partner as I took a seat next to Dad. Dad took my hand and we finished the dance as we stroked each other and kissed as well as letting me nibble on his n*****s. Mom didn’t give an explanation because it wasn’t anything new that Paul hasn’t done or experienced before. When the dance finished, it was time for me to dance with the next number on my dance card. I noticed her before she noticed me because she was dancing with Jake. So I found Fran as she too was finding that her next partner was busy watching them head for the tents.


Nothing said I had to follow my dance card so there was no reason I couldn’t dance with anyone I wanted. The dance card was there for us to have a good time, instead of sitting there being too lazy to ask a girl to dance. I took Fran’s hand and pulled her onto the dance floor putting us in view of Cranny’s. I then repeated everything, this time Fran gave the response that she was interested as she took my penis and stroked it when she moved behind me as Ben did, but she stuck two fingers in her mouth and placed them on my penis and stroked me.


Dad told Paul and them that Fran had just agreed to stimulate me orally. I came around to the back of her and placed my hands on her breasts and massaged them since I had been given permission to do so when we started dancing. Fran moved my hand down to her sweet spot having me rub it with my hand. Dad said Fran had just given me permission to stimulate her; watching me come back around in time with the beats of music that was playing and pulled her into a kiss.


Fran took her hand and patted my bottom as Dad explained that Fran just asked me to have sex with her there. Fran placed her hand on my penis and pulled me close and pointed the tip of my penis to her sweet spot. Dad laughed and said. “That not only does she want to have sex, but she also wants him to play what we call around the world.” Dad didn’t explain what around the world meant, because everyone that was married or had sex before has done that.


He did, however, have to explain it to Paul’s boys watching them tighten their butts. Dad said. “Only girls and woman are allowed that privilege when a boy or man does it. It’s known as forcible rape of having sex with the boy or man which is wrong and against the law. Unless your 18 or older and are gay. Telling them if anyone does that and they are a nudist it could mean death or imprisonment and still die in prison.”


Dad made it clear that no one here would even consider that, watching them breathe with a sigh of relief. I finished the dance and walked off the dance floor; telling Dad. “If he needs another demonstration to ask my friends, Dad laughed and patted my bottom.


Paul asked where I was going I said. “To have sex, you said it yourself that I’d be stupid to decline the offer. I had already had sex with Sandy and Heidi and stimulated Ben.” I looked at my watch and gave a heavy sigh because the pills I had taken earlier had worn off by now, but I knew where they were kept in Bishop Earl’s house and I needed too let Sparky out so he could do his doggy duty, and besides, I really needed to pee.


Paul seemed to be confused because my tent was in the opposite direction. I told Fran to go to the buffet table and snag us some snacks why I take Sparky outside on the front lawn.  Dad asked if I could hold off for few minutes so Jared and Jason could have a turn with Michael and Robert before they left for home. Jennie thought that was an excellent idea and told the boys to be back in an hour. Taking Paul by the hand pulled him onto the dance floor and started to undress him, tossing his clothes into the chairs where they had been sitting. I left them because it was none of my business what they did as long as Paul behaved himself.


I quickly let Sparky out and took him outside letting him stretch his legs and do his duty; while I used the bathroom, and grabbed a hand full of horny pills for my friends and I that wanted that extra boost, putting the pills inside a sandwich bag for safe keeping. I hated the idea of locking Sparky back inside after he been already been cooped up in a small room for 5 hours, so I change my mind and took him with me to the far corners of the field where nobody would bother him, after getting Bishop Earls permission. Telling our tent guardian to make sure no one bothers him and gave him 50.00 in return for the favor.


I quickly popped two more pills and went inside my tent and smiled at the four boys having their own private party with two girls that had decided to join them. I slipped the reminder of pills into the ice chest at the same time I grabbed a couple more sodas. I didn’t want the boys to know about it, even though it wouldn’t hurt them. I just was being extra careful, but I changed my mind and slipped them back into my hand, And asked the tent guard if he wouldn’t mind holding them for me explaining I didn’t want the boys inside my tent to overdose on horny pills.


He smiled at me said. “Most kids wouldn’t even consider keeping any drugs out of reach of children regarding if they were harmless sex pills. I’d be glad too.” Then he took my hand said. “For a price.”


I cringed and said. “Ok, what do you want in exchange?”


He said. “Take my place for an hour and a half. So I could spend some time with my family before they go home.” I nod that was fair, considering I wouldn’t like to be cooped up here watching the party and listening to us having sex; when I could be spending time with my family.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep