On the Pain of Death  Part 1

On the Pain of Death Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 157

On the Pain of Death

Part 1


Once Gloria had restrained Jared once more she made her way over to me. She took a seat next to me and laid my head on her shoulder as she rubbed my back, telling me. “Everything going to be alright as long as you do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it;” she handed me a glass and told me to drink it said. “It might be a little bitter because I have crushed up the pills so you can use them to do what you needed to do to show me that you are still able to prove that you really like having sex with me and not some boy or a man like your Dad or Mr. Vincent. But for now, you are going have to do most of it on your own as you bathe me as I bathe you. I know it’s hard because you are not in the mood after being with your brother and it has been a very long and trying day. And I am sorry, but we all have to get through this. I am not going to tell you when I am testing you; you will know it when it comes.


“If you need to pee now’s a good time to do it, not that it will matter when I began the portion of the test because it does some times happen. And I won’t judge if you do and if you do so here in the bathtub it’s only urine, and won’t hurt us if we swim in it. Just don’t drink the water. Once I have completed the test I will drain the tub and we will begin again for the last and final test. Providing you live long enough and you don’t make me stop so I can remove Jared before we continue on giving you one last chance to save yourself.


“You only get the one-second chance because this test is crucial proving to me that you haven’t been tainted and you’re a smart boy you can figure out what that means if not you’ll know soon enough. If you fail then it's over; I will take Jared out of the room. All you will feel is sharp poke from the tranquilizer. And then the test will be judged if you can continue and you deserve that second chance to prove yourself because of it very painful, that you had been a victim, not a sexual predator.


“As I have told you and as you know that in this room are hidden cameras so the people I represent can decide giving the information and how so far you have pasted the previous test. If they decided you deserve that chance. I will wait until you wake up and we will let you prove yourself. That you deserve too live and we will continue where we left off. Until you prove yourself or I kill you. 


"Your adoptive parents will be watching until I give the signal that you either passed the test or you have failed. You won’t know until you are either walking out of this room or if I had killed you. Now do not hold back. Now is the time to give me everything you got. I want you to fight, I want you to live and I want you to show these people that you are willing to do whatever it takes to win.”


Gloria had me stand on the seat I was sitting on and held the pee jar so I could do so. She didn’t help me this time other than keeping me balanced. Once I had she had me stand in the middle of the tub and remain there until she began to bathe me. I could hear Jared crying through his gag, and told him again I loved him and I was going to do whatever it takes to prove myself, so he and I can get the hell out of this room. To think I liked houses with these tub rooms. Now I doubted I would ever like them again, or anytime soon anyway.


Gloria surprised me as she came around me, handing me a sponge and a bar of soap to uses, asking me to show her my wrists so she could re-bandage them. I felt her take off the gauze that had come loose and put so more ointment on them, she told me she was now going to put two bracelets on me to prevent doing any more harm to my wrists. She had me feel them finding they were made of leather and something soft and furry in the inside. Telling me if I do everything she says, we all will be walking out of here, providing I pass this next test. I felt the bracelets tightening as she asked if they were too tight. I nodded and she loosed them a little until they were just bothersome, but snug; due to the gauze she had put on me.


At first, it surprised me as I felt something inside of the space in my mind and in my very soul as if I was being filled with light and warmth. It took me a while to figure out what it was as I latched onto it. Once I realized what I was feeling I nearly lost my balance and started to sob causing Gloria to ask if I needed a minute. I said. “You are really going to kill me if I fail?”


She placed her hands on my faces and said. “I really don’t want too, but yes. You know what will happen if I don’t. So it is very important that you keep fighting, you keep doing what I ask and when I tell you to do something you do it no matter what…. you do it. Once you have proven yourself and have obeyed. The tests will be done, and we will all walk out of here as promised. Do you understand how important it is you do what I ask? Are you willing to fight and not hold back? Or are we finished?”


She waited for me to answer. I said. “I willing to fight, and I will obey as promised.”


She put her arms around me and kissed me and said “Good, then let's be done with it.” I didn’t have to turn my head nor needed my eyes to see Jeff. However, it did seem funny seeing he fully clothed as he took a seat in the tub. I questioned if ghost or spirits get wet. He flickered for a moment letting me know he was still with me and smiled at me as once more took his place, but now he was naked just like the rest of us.


He said. “Much better don’t you think? I wanted you to know that I loved you and wasn’t going to distract you by sitting in a tub of water fully clothed; which would be stupid when I needed you to focuses on her and not me, considering she holds your life in her hands. Now show her that you want her like you have all those girls I have seen you with. Making me wish I didn’t do what I did because of the pressure I was under and because a girl dumped me after we had sex together and we had been dating for over a year.”


He waited for my reaction not knowing he had been with a girl before. Yet again I never really asked. He said. “Kido, I have been with several, not as many as you have, but enough to know what to do with one, I didn’t want you to think about sex until you were ready for it. Now she is waiting for you.” 


I watched him flicker as if he was never there in the first place, but I felt him near me, feeling that one part of me that had been empty and cold for so long being filled with such warmth and such love. It boosted my spirits and refilled my strength, taking away the tiredness I was feeling.


He whispered in my mind what I needed to do get my engine running again. I asked him if he could show me the room to give me an idea of what she has planned. He said. “Kido, don’t think about it, it will only make it so you can’t do what you need to do and fail the test. I am not that anxious to have you join me. If I can prevent it I will that’s why I am here to help you until help arrives. Now, remember she likes it rough. Give her a good slap on the butt to show her that you are ready.”


I did better then that as I came around her and pulled her close to me and put my arms around her and kissed her then surprised her as I slapped her butt and moved my hand down to her sweet spot and started to stimulate her Jeff helped by placing image in my mind of one of my mermaids. If he hadn’t there would be no way I could perform what I needed to do without wanting to kill her with my bare hands or wanting her to even touch me needing a wire brush to scrub me clean after touching such a monster like my father and Crawford. When I released her from the kiss I took her lips with me and bit them hard enough to draw blood. She growled at me. “So you want to play?”


I answered with a loud roar and said. “I promised you something more once we are in the tub,” doing my best not to sound angry, as it boiled hot inside of me.


I wasn’t worried about Jared or anyone watching us. Because if they had, they would have seen me have sex with Mrs. Vincent and all day with Gloria, and besides Jared has seen me enough times having sex with Mom and our sisters. I had nothing to be ashamed of; and Jeff had just confirmed it, by telling me how proud he was of me. I made my next move as I was more than aroused as I picked her up and slowly and made it to the side of the tub. Almost tripping over Jared’s feet, which gave me an indication too where he was.


I made mental note to stay to my right. I cringed feeling the metal rings at the bottom of the tub as I subbed my toe, and did my best to ignore the pain as I quickly set her on the edge of the tub. I felt her move something as it made a metallic ring as it rolled. I did my best to ignore it and stood her on top of the tub and leaned in and quickly found her breasts using them as my center of the map of her body.


I did everything I did the last time me and her were in the tub at the first of my tests. Except for this time I was a little more rougher as I bit her harder as well as take my time showing her that I really like having sex with girls. She screamed over and over again as I roared, with anger and hunger. Knowing if I lived through this that Shawn and Arthur were going to pay and I was going to exposes them all for what they have done to me, without cause or reason. 


I was angered by how many times I had to prove that I wasn’t tainted, I didn’t or had I been victimized. When I have proven time and time again that hadn’t been. I wasn’t worried about passing that part of the test, because I knew she wouldn’t find anything.


I was more worried if she’d kill me anyway just to save herself and her family, realizing that part was a lie angering me even more. Having Jeff here really didn’t make it any easier, knowing he was here said I was about to die. Not that I hadn’t missed him, because I have. I listened to Jeff as he told me when she was getting bored and what I needed to do to fix it so she couldn’t think I wasn’t doing my best. The moment I did what Jeff told me to do she answered with a resounding. “Yes, yes, that’s what I am talking about.”


I could only imagine what we looked like as I moved around the tub as we rolled back and forth from one spot to the other, changing positions as I showed her that she really turned me on as I inserted myself inside her, going deeper with each thrust, regardless if it was the front or the back. I would force her to climax over and over, as I waited when I needed a small break. I was nearly spent by the time she surprised me; placing my arms at the side of her hips as I drove myself deeper inside her.


Roaring as she screamed feeling her climax and me at the same time, and I was going for a new recorded as she placed my hands on each side of her hips and I brought her too me as I pleasured her sweet spot. I was about to flip her over for the fifth time until I was unable to move my hands or arms; feeling her slide out from under me.


I felt her body shiver as she panted harder then she had ever before, she said gasping for breath to give her a moment to grab us each a cold soda. I said. “Hurry back my cupcake, I am not done yet with you.” I waited for her to say something, but she didn’t as she kept panting. Jeff said I had done well, and feeling him taking the tiredness away and filling me with such love admiration. The moment she came back she slid back underneath me and I gave me a chance to swallow almost a whole can of soda as she held to my lips.


I heard her put the can aside and she allowed me to put me back inside of her, once we had resumed the position. She waited until I was about to climax and reached around me placing her arms around me, yet she didn’t make full contact as I felt her arms sliding at my sides and until she slipped between my legs. I jerked when I felt my ankles being slapped with another set of bracelets and a slight pull as my feet were nearly touching the sides of the tub where the steps were.


She came up out of the water, and I could hear breathing hard as if she had been underwater for too long. I asked. “So I am summing the tests has begun?”


She said. “Yes, but you began the test once I started to bathe you. This is just the next phase of it where we find out without a doubt if you been tainted, or have been victimized. You live if you have just been victimized. You die if you have been tainted, there is a difference. Tainted means that you will enjoy what I am going to do and your body will tell me that you are.


“If you have been victimized it well tell me the opposite, telling me you do not enjoy it. I am sorry about this, I really am. I will not shame you nor should you feel ashamed if you scream out in pain, or lose your bodily functions. I am going to insert a fake penis inside of you. If you live, no one will judge you for how you handled the pain, providing if you have just been victimized as your younger bothers have, and other boys you are now aware of. In time your body will heal and you will only feel pain if someone tries to victimize you again, but it won’t be as bad and the pain will subside quickly. As you know it is different for woman vs. men. Because women were meant to be shown this kind of pleasure and men are not regardless of age.


“And again I am sorry, but if you live you will truly understand what your brothers and many of the boys you know have gone through as being a victim. The problem you are going to face is if you are no longer the victim and have become the person that victimizes. If you are thinking what I know your thinking the answer is yes, Jared has been asked and has been prepared so you will be given the chance to see, what it feels like and compare too men vs. women.


“I can not tell you the outcome if you disobey, which could lead to your death for disobeying me, just as it could if you don’t. It all depends on the outcome of these two tests and what you have proven today. Pass or fail. Live or Die. Right now you are under my control, you will be unable to do nothing to prevent me for finding out which class you are in, and your body will determine that, during this portion of the test. 


"You can not stop me from killing you. If you try it will mean a slow and painful death. As I said, I do not have a choice, I am held hostage as you are. You know the stakes we are both facing if we both fail or we both win. I would prefer that we both win, again I am sorry.” Again I knew it was lie she had no intention of me walking out of here alive.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep