A Nudist Paradise  Part 5

A Nudist Paradise Part 5

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 144-4

A Nudist Paradise

Part 5

 

 


The real party didn’t start until 7 so we had some time to kill, until the rest my friends and the rest of the nudist that was coming would be here. The evening that was planned was something Bishop Earl and Mr. Stringum have been doing for a few years now according to Greg; he was a little surprised like I was for two simple reasons. One he was LDS Bishop and the second; He only thought his family was only into family nudism not full blown nudist.


His Mom and Dad said they were waiting until they got old enough to learn the true secret. It started to make sense as the pieces clicked into place. How comfortable Bishop Earl was and his wife was that night I had introduced Greg for his first time to experiences true Nudism experience, and kissing me and other boys soon after that night. The other piece that now made sense was seeing his Dad walk into Greg’s room and saying nothing and how comfortable he was with me getting “acquainted with Greg.”


Most parents would have freaked out seeing me kissing their son with our arms wrapped around us standing in only in our boxers, but they weren’t. How his parents used me as their personal chew toy during Greg’s first sensual and sexual bath. Unafraid too kiss me and how each of them gave me a wild quick sample in front of Greg.


I felt so used on so many levels, but I had no regrets either and neither does Greg, Chad or Cindy. With that being said I still had time for a little one on one with Greg and Chad so I had thought. Telling me the Cindy and “the girls” meaning more than two, had big plans for me tonight. That I had to be fully dressed minus my shoes because like my parents they didn’t like us to wear shoes in the house unless it was a quick visit and this was anything but. The events planned were dinner, dancing and mingling with other nudists in the area. Everything else was included in the benefits package, meaning hot and wild sex and stimulation. That would be allowed once the kids were sent to bed or have gone home for the evening.


And just like home, homework it had to be done even though mine and Adams were done, Jake's wasn’t. I groaned inward as I sat down at one of the tables with books and notebook paper. Telling Jake to write his paper, for Mrs. Hothner titled what freedom means to me. While I quickly underline and butchered as well as dissect the book How to win friends and influence people.


One of the most boring books I have ever laid eyes on, when I much more rather be looking at girls breasts and getting “to know them better” as they pass by me, rubbing my bare back and chest asking me how its cum-ing as they stroked me a little. Man, I was horny I had yet to take another pill to “rectify” the situation. 16-year-old boy hormones were bad enough. Yet it did wonders for Jake because it inspired him, and knowing he wouldn’t get thrown out of class and sent down to Mr. Brady’s office if it sounded a little porn-ish.


Yet also gave me inspiration regarding my paper on the friend’s book. I wasn’t about to turn down a chance to knock that one off my list of the two books I needed to read and do report on for Social Studies that Adams Dad taught. Giving some highlights on the book adding to make friends with nudist. Knowing the whole school knew I was and my Rothwell family as well as many of my friends if not all them.


So while Jake wrote his I wrote mine as well or typed it using Greg’s manual typewriter as I waited for two of Jake's pages so I could type them give me something to start on. Letting Greg’s Mom and Dad go over both of them with a fine tooth comb because we couldn’t ask Adams Dad too do it because that would be cheating. And my Rothwell parents wouldn’t be here until close to dinner time, by that time the party would have started. Tuesday and Wednesday seemed so far away, but in my reality, it was like it was hours away or minutes away. In the words of Uncle Jake Stake house on food network; “we banged that one out America, on to the next one,” Cheesy but so true.


Normally most people would be fully dressed for dinner, even more so when invited to a dinner party. Let me remind you we aren’t normal and nor is this dinner party for normal people. As they come dressed in just a robe or come fully dressed except for the ones that would be participating in the games and the people that weren’t would remove their clothes once they are inside these walls. That sits on 2 and a half acres of land fenced in with 8-foot tall wooden fencing and not a house in sight for at least a 1/4 mile if that in any direction, even they were nudist.


Yet over the years all that land has turned into houses, taking away its majestic beauty and privacy. For the moment it was mostly a parking lot for our nudist guest. Where else would you put over a hundred nudist guests, not in LDS church house that’s for certain? Now that would be an experience and an eye opener as someone walked in seeing a bunch of naked people walking the church building and the gym, I could only imagine what would happen that following Sunday and the Sundays to come.


I soon learned I wasn’t the only boy nor girl besides Billy that had been told to be fully dressed seeing many of us teenage boys and girls still fully dressed as we waited for some little private time with our girls and boys that wanted to unwrap us. Jake and Adam, as well as Greg and Chad,  had received similar invites to the after party in Greg’s and Chad’s room. Billy too had three of them himself when my mother giggled reading our inventions to Greg’s room or Chad’s room that we were kicked out of by Cindy and other girls with a sign stating private party invite only are allowed in this room. If not sorry folks, you have somewhere else to be. Like one of the many tents that had been set up along the fence that will be open later to the public. Or there is always the pool or the hot tub. The tub room was off limits to everyone else except closes family and friends; which you needed a special key to get in.


I had moved Sparky too prevent people stepping on him to a more safer location like Earls laundry room. With a nice bone that would keep him busy for hours, with everything to make him comfortable, the door had been fitted for a lock. To keep people out from ruining the washer and dryer, like using it as sex machine vibrations. Hey, what can I say unless you have never tried it when the washer is in spin-cycle? Like most of the rooms in the house were either locked or in use for other things like a doctor’s office including exam table and nurses.


Seeing people sitting in the hallway waiting their turn, as the new and old members that needed updated membership including a picture could get it done. Watching Paul and his boys stand against the wall in the buff saying cheese. While the nurse handed their clothes they had brought with them or a pair of swim trunks and a shirt with Stringum’s store logo on it, telling them they needed to be dressed before the festivities began. The ones that didn’t need to be dressed were the adults or parents unless they weren’t participating or wanted to remain neutral.


Paul looked exhausted, and he should be after working like any average nudist person, with a slight sunburned where the sun never really reaches on normal people. I noticed it because he had been shaved completely and the red blotches said he spent sometime in the sun.


Jennie was quite pleased with herself said. “That’s a good boy, now we are going to have a nice dinner and a little dancing. Then I will take you back to Linda’s house and we will leave Robert and Michele to it, while I put our two small children to bed. After all dear, you will be too tired to do too much with that sunburn on your penis. But I got some nice cooling lotion that well fixes that as your screw me and Linda and couple of nice lonely nudist wives that have been admiring that so cute butt of yours. That should teach you not to take 5 horny pills. Let’s see what was it? 5, 6, 7 times you had to masturbate when it finally got it out of your system?”


I heard Paul give a heavy sigh wanting to drop right there on the floor when he said. “More sex?”


As she said. “Oh… yes… dear. We are going to have sex all night long. Unlike you, Linda and I have been saving ourselves just for you. Then while we take a breather those two nudist wives will pleasure you in ways that we can’t. Isn’t that what you said dear, and why you wanted to become a nudist in the first place because of the sex?”


Paul took a seat wiping his face with his hands said. “All night?” As my mother and his wife reached for his penis having him cringe in pain as they stroked it having him say. “Ouch, please don’t.” They smiled nodding to each other as they each took an arm.


My mother  said to me and my friends. “Be sure to save at least one dance for me boys.”


It was nearly 6 when my friends started to show up and Mom and Dad. Watching them hung up their robes and given a wrist band with their number on it. From the person that was in charge of clothing, pinning a duplicate number on the sleeves of the clothing. I quickly introduced the Cranny’s too my friends and their parents that haven’t met them yet.


Watching Paul and his boys Michael and Robert seeing their penises stand up instantly when seeing my Highland friend’s sisters and mothers naked. Except for the ones that had chosen to either remain neutral like Jennie and Jake's parents for now. I watched his two boys were once more trying to cover up, but it was useless because everywhere they turned was naked girls or women.  Jennie quickly had her oldest boys get ready for the party now that they have seen the doctor and had their new membership cards.


We had been given a number to wear on our wrists like a hospital bracelet and were told the find that number on the table and sit there until our numbers were called in the group of teenagers in our age bracket. The number matching our number would be the one on our envelope and inside would be the number that we would be the person unwrapping each other. The rules were simple we weren’t allowed to touch another girl or boy other than kissing; no, breasts, no stimulation, nothing until given permission to do so.


According to Mr. Stringum and Bishop Earl, it was a game they like to play during parties such as these. None of the boys knew who the mystery girl or boy would be they would be dancing with during the first portion of the dance except by the dance card we would be getting in a random order according to our age group, nor we would know who the girl or girls or boy or boys that would be unwrapping us during the entertainment portion of tonight’s festivities.


As the numbers wouldn’t be in plain sight until our personal envelopes would be handed out to us, so we wouldn’t be able to give away our mystery identity until the envelopes were handed out, my number was 10; a number that I had picked out, out of several on the table. It was also the number I would be sitting at the table, not knowing who I would be sitting by other than my parents. I was given a duplicate number to put into a big sealed container for the chance to win a prize if my number was picked. For any of the prizes on the tables lined up against the wall, from boom boxes, to gift certificates.


All the boys and girls my age group and then those special few like Billy, Robert and Michael also had numbers and also had their own place to sit at the table. None of the numbers were in order and not every chair or place setting had a number in front of it. It was a ranged that way for two reasons one getting to know other nudists. And two, so you would enjoy the mystery who the girl or girls or boy or boys that would be spending that first hour getting acquainted as they unwrap you.


Not even the strip of condoms that you were given was an indication, which type of girls you would get. Or the tent you would be going to for that quick one on one with the girl or girls or boys that would be doing the honors. Until you opened the envelope finding the number of the tent you will be directed to when your number was called.


Greg’s room was for later after the dance, when the evening was winding down. We all had to show our membership cards to get out to where the festivities would be held. As assigned people took the information and add to a book regarding who we are and how old we were and what was allowed and what wasn’t, telling us it will all be explained during dinner, while they collected the entry fee of 5 dollars for each child under the age of 7, and 10 dollars for anyone older 8 and up, with 50% discount for new members.


I always paid my own way opening my wallet, as I paid for my mother and my brother. Becky who would be arriving with Jim Bob and Evan and they would pay her way in as it was them that had invited her to this so-called study session with her friends. I also paid for Jake and his family as well as Adam and his family. Thinking it was the least I could do under the circumstance. But my money was refused as Stringum and Bishop Earl had already paid our way because we had helped set up and that included the Cranny’s. 


Each of us boys in our age group were fully dressed as well as the girls waved to one another as we were spread out, while people quickly took their seats. There were several empty seats that had no numbers around me as well as around the boys and girls that were spread out; I didn’t know the boy or girl that had that numbers close by me, Except for Jody, Michael, and Robert. I just knew it wasn’t any of my friend’s numbers, because they had already taken their seats.


I groaned when Paul sat across from me with his wife on one side and my mother took the other seat next to him as if they were chaperoning him, with Aaron right next to her, who wouldn’t be participating in the mystery game nor were Paul’s younger children Tabitha and Christopher yet they were all naked like rest of the kids their age group. It was the same with each of my friend’s parents taking seats around their boys or girls so they would at least have someone they knew to talk too.


Paul said. “So this is interesting seeing you among a whole crowd of nudists and you and your friends are not naked yet or getting some tail or a quick rump on the bed before the party.” Jennie grabbed him somewhere noticing his eyes and face stating he was in pain. Jennie let go. Telling my mother she really was starting to enjoy the benefits of this idea of Paul being naked, as he made that painful look again.


Jennie said. “Now behave yourself, Paul, you been told regarding how nudist like to play dress up games. So stop insulting them or I will stimulate you right here so you can feel the sunburn on your penis and ball sack.”  Paul cringed again in pain as he quickly apologized too me.


I accepted it telling him. “I am just waiting until my number is called Paul. You knew that ahead of time, so don’t be stupid.”


Jennie said. “Yes Paul, don’t be stupid, but then again we already know that you are, don’t we big boy?”


My adoptive parents took two of the seats next to me and my sister Jody, as well as my sister Kerry and her husband, took the one beside her as Dad introduced them to Paul and Jennie. While my younger bothers Jason and Jared found their number taking seats near us, more like the next table behind us so Mom and Dad would be closes by and it was the same with Michael and Robert being just behind their parent’s seat.


While Jonathan took a seat next too Dad having him explain why his brothers were not naked and he and Mom and Dad were like my mother and my brother except my mother had chosen to wear a robe but it was open, mostly. Like I have said my mother is a little shy around large group’s people, even if they nudists. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t the only one that didn’t have a supermodel body, being a little more on the heavy side including my sister Kerry showing her off her slightly 4 months rounded pregnant belly.


According to my adoptive Mom rules were meant to be broken and Jennie agreed. Having their two boys quickly pick up their numbers off the table and join us at our table as they switched numbers from our table to where they would have been sitting. Noticing they weren’t the only ones doing that? The game was different for the boys under the age of 10 being allowed to be naked because sex wasn’t included unless they had been given permission by their parents like Billy had because of what had happened to him. And Paul was insisting that both his boys Robert and Michael be allowed; even though Jennie was against the idea and wanted them to wait until they were both 16, being overruled by Paul. Because of other parents were permitting it for various reasons.


Like my Rothwell parents letting Jared and Jason participate, even my adoptive parents explained that Jared could have sex, but not his brother Jason other than stimulating a girl or boy in their age group Paul couldn’t see the difference between the two when there was, but Paul was Paul. Personally, if I was their parents I would have waited until they were at least 14 or 15 regardless if they had a big enough penis to do so.


However Jennie went behind Paul’s back telling both their boys no sex, but everything else was allowed. Having my mother and Jody take the two boys into Bishop Earl’s bedroom and give them a crash course on how to stimulate a girl or woman before our guest started to arrive for the party.


Like me and most of my friends Michael and Robert when we were new to the idea of becoming a nudist is our overactive hormones. That go into overdrive when we see a naked girl or woman during the first few days until we come to accustom too seeing a pair breasts and having our penis go woody hard the moment we see them. Not even Paul could avoid that problem as he looked straight at my adoptive Mom and my sister Kerry as well as several other mothers either sitting at the table or walking by finding their seats.


The only difference was Paul was naked and his two boys weren’t, for now anyway. And just like my first being with a naked girl they were almost terrified on how in the hell they were going to handle being stripped naked by one and them do likewise, then there was the nudist dance. I smiled as they looked at my wristwatch and swallowed hard and shifted uncomfortably in their seats. Having their Dad lean over telling his boys they’ll be fine, having their mother ask one more time. “Are you sure we're not rushing this Paul?”


Having him say; “I had my first when I was Roberts’ age dear playing doctor, look at how I turned out.”


She said. “Yes dear, and that’s my point.”


Paul gasped and said. “And what do you mean by that?”


Jennie smiled and said. “Let see? Wanting to have sex with anything that moves, for starters, like a woman you see bends over and say ‘I would like to tap that,’ or woman or pretty girl wearing a low cut dress exposing her breast. You hum lick your lips, and say ‘Daddy would like to milk those.’ Should I go on because I can you know?”


I really had to admit Paul was not only imbecilic, and a male chauvinist pig. Maybe that’s why I didn’t like the guy because rubbed me the wrong way as he degrades women and sees them nothing more than sex objects. To think here he is in our mist of naked woman and girls as far as the eye could see. This was such a bad idea having him join us in our environment, what in the hell was my mother thinking? Then again I knew and it was because he had a penis. I heard a joke that you might like. His oldest son asked his Dad a question regarding girls: “Dad is it true; I heard that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't ‘KNOW’ his wife until he marries her?” Dad said: “That happens in every country, son.”


We completed our group with nudist I had never met as they did a quick introduction with a handshake over the table. Paul groaned in pain standing up banging his hard penis against the table and stretching his sunburned skinned. Having Jennie explain that today was his first day out in the sun as a nudist. Getting many giggles and laughs stating he should have worn sunscreen. Paul growled. “My wife forgot to buy me some and I didn’t think nudist…” Jennie moved her arm watching it turn more towards Paul and Paul’s face lit up in pain again.


She leased him, and he said. “I didn’t think the sun would hit those delicate places.” To cover up from being rude or insulting us. You could say Jennie had him by the balls, literally.


Bishop Earl made his way up to the stage that was set up in front of us where the DJ would be when the dancing began as well as the main entertainment of various singers and musicians that would perform for us while we ate. I was even told there would be a magic act. He gave a quick welcoming speech and gave the opening payer then had each table one at a time line up to the buffet table in an orderly fashion. He then explained the games about the numbers that would be read off towards the end of dinner service. While some girl’s and boy’s handed out the envelopes that matched our numbers we had picked our selves on the table in random order.


Inside the envelopes were dance cards with names of the people you would be dancing with on it, with a number beside each of the names inside envelopes, to help you find that person, as well a sealed sample packet of two horny pills, in each of the envelopes like you, would get at drug store or doctors office with name of the pill is Volume Pills, the pills were only given to boy and girls age 14 and older unless their parents had given permission to their kids to take them.


The envelopes were in five colors: Blue Red, Yellow Green, and White, the white ones had a stamp that either said ‘B’ for Boy or ‘G’ for Girl on it and according to the age bracket of the person. Blue for boys and Red for girls ages 8-19, yellow for woman and Green for men ages 20 and older with a chain with a plastic star on the end, which had our number on it, again my number was number 10. Since Aaron was neutral he was only allowed a dance card from the white envelope and the same was given to Jennie handing it back to them stating she wouldn’t be dancing.


I wasn’t sure of the reason unless it was so she could keep an eye on Paul and her boys or she felt uncomfortable about dancing with a complete stranger that was either clothed or naked. I didn’t ask because it was none of my business, but my more was really looking forward to it asked the person for the enveloped in case she could talk Jennie into it.  Watched as Jennie rolled her eyes and said maybe having my Dad say. “That’s the spirit it’s just dancing. It’s up to you what you do on and off the dance floor.”


I quickly looked through the list of about 15 to 20 girls. Some of them I knew and some of them I didn’t. I noticed the number 3 as the tent number out of the 12 tents that were set up along the perimeter; they all had been filled with comfortable pillows and soft furry rugs. We would be each given a box to put our clothes in so we could pick them up afterwards. The number of my mystery person was 36 being the number for the persons or person that had that number who would invite me to the tent for the unwrapping.


I felt the Goosebumps of excitement wondering who I was going to meet. It also said this would be the first person or person I would be dancing with, leaving only the number and not the name of the person. It said we had 30 to 45 minutes to get “acquainted.” Before we exited the tent and made our way to the dance floor. We weren’t allowed to dance with anyone else until we completed the list; unless it was a family member. Bishop Earl went over the rules as he read one of the dance cards.


I quickly opened the pill package and popped them both into my mouth and swallowed them down with my glass of punch and everyone else did like wises. It wasn’t anything considering it was the same pills I had take since my two weeks vacation at the nudist colony. Paul was questioning if he should, having his wife make the decision and popped them inside his mouth as she took hers as well.


I noticed my adoptive parents and my mother and Kerry, as well as her husband, were almost giddy with excitement because like me they too had a list of names they would be dancing with besides each other. Jody too was just as excited as I was because she like me didn’t know who the person or persons she was going to meet until her number was called to get “acquainted” inside the tent. Jody was a little disappointed finding my number wasn’t on her dance card or the person that I would be getting acquainted with inside the tent, but being my sister she would be able to dance with me anytime she wanted and it was the same for Kerry and both my mother’s.


It was also quite common for boys or men to dance with each other. Nowadays it considers something gay people do. The world has twisted everything that was pure into something sexual when all it was for us being a nudist and our customs were people sharing ourselves with each other, or providing comfort to one another. So I wasn’t bothered by the fact I had few boys on my dance card as well. In fact I was looking forward to dancing with all my ‘boy’ friends as well as their fathers, my Rothwell brothers as well as my Dad; even more so my best’s friend’s sisters, as well as my girlfriends and their mothers as well as both my mother’s.


Even though Jody wasn’t allowed to tell me or show me here number. Sisters always tell their brothers each other secrets well except Susan and Becky. And like me, she knew some of the boys and some of them she didn’t as well as the girls on her card. She did, however, had Jake and Adam on her list as I pointed them out to her as well as Dave her boyfriend. Yet he wasn’t the one that was going to be the one to unwrap her as she slyly made her way over too him to see what numbers he had. I did like wises with my friends. Finding none of my friend’s sister had the number 36. It made the mystery even more exciting.


Paul once again was harassing me as he looked at my card asking me if I was a little nervous about being undressed by some mysterious person and me and undressing them. I shook my head and said. “No why should I? I have been through this Paul many times during my two-week vacation at a nudist colony. I didn’t know a single person there when I arrived. The hardest thing I had to face is what you and your boys are facing and that is being aroused by a naked girl or worried about how to handle them because we were both naked.


“I learned in mater of days that it was not a big deal. In fact, it was quite exciting as we quickly got acquainted. It made things easier actually, because we weren’t warring any clothes to hide our true feelings, and we were free to act on those sexual impulses once we had given each other our permission. I will tell you this. I made friends a lot faster because of it. I didn’t have the problem of wondering how to talk to a girl after that. Like many of my classmates at school do, being so shy around them. All those girls I met I have kissed, danced and stimulated on numerous occasions. This nothing more than that... so no I am not nervous. In fact, I’m looking forward to it.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on May 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep