The Life of the Party  Part 1

The Life of the Party Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 145

The Life of the Party

Part 1


When I mean ‘the life of the party,’ I am not talking about an individual being the one that entertains everyone, or a class clown. What I am really saying is the party has its own life. From the moment it starts to the moment it ends. It breathes; it has its own heartbeat and rhythmic movements. Everyone was on pins and needles as they looked around trying to figure out who the person is that we're going to be dancing with, as they looked for the numbers on their dance card. Jennie too admits that it was kind of exciting as she too looked about the room of nudist guests trying locates each of the numbers she had been given.


Paul tried to persuade her not to dance with anyone but him and take their two youngest children home to my mother's house or go home entirely. Reminding her she said she had homework. But she threw it back in his face and said. “Paul if you are going to dance with a nudist woman why should I not be allowed to dance with a nudist man or boy, or find a nice penis that I could ride all night long, other than yours. It’s a little like saying ‘what’s good for the gooses is ‘NOT’ good for the gander.’ If you are allowed I should be given the same choice, you are the one that wanted to play this game. So I am going to play until you come to your senses. And drop this whole thing about having open sex in hopes of keeping the home fires burning or as you so delicately put it. ‘Spicing up our love life,’ when there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.”


Paul said. “Fine” waited for the next nudist woman to pass by and asked. “May I? I have been admiring your breasts and would really like to sample them.”


I cringed as the woman slapped him across the face, and said. “Arrogant pig,” and stomped off.


Jennie started laughing and said. “Paul, you just proved my point in so many ways.”


He placed his hand where the woman slapped him and said. “What?”


His wife said. “If I was that woman I would come back with a steak knife and cut off your penis for talking to me like some common prostitute.”


Paul looked confused and asked. “What did I do wrong? I asked for permission first as I was told to do.”


Jennie said. “I am not going to dignify that with answer Paul. I would have slapped you too if came up to me asked me like that when we first dated.”


We quickly filled our plates and sat down in our seats as the entertainment started, my mother was explaining to my adoptive parents what had happened seeing the woman slap Paul across the face as we were standing in line. Mom and Dad gasped, Mom stood up and reached across the table and slapped Paul across the face. I knew it stung because Mom hits nothing like a girl. I cringed seeing the red hand mark on his face. He gasped and said. “I don’t get why women are constantly slapping my face today.”


Jennie growled. “Because Paul you don’t go up to a woman and say can I taste you when they don’t know you from Adam.”


He said, “it worked for you when we were dating.”


Jennie picked up her glass of punch and threw it at him and said. “For your information, I was 17 and horny when we first met, and we had been dating for months until you said that to me.”


My adoptive Mom rolled her eyes and said. “Paul, just because we were naked doesn’t mean take me on the floor and have your way with me. We like it when a guy takes the time to get to know you first, then decided if they are interested. We don’t consider our selves naked in a sexual sense unless you are invited personally to let each other share each other in that way. Not go up to woman say ‘hey you're pretty, would like to have sex with me. I have a penis that it dying to crawl inside of you.’ We like it when you court us, make us find you interesting not some arrogant pig that sees us as sex objects, but actual people. Maybe your wife is right maybe you shouldn't be here if you can’t control yourself.” Paul apologized and my adoptive Mom accepted it and the other nudist that was sitting with us.


It was soon after everyone had made it through the buffet line when the entertainment started. It was also when the first of the numbers were read. I waited on pins and needles until mine was finely read getting up having my Dad wish me good luck. Paul said. “Providing she doesn’t slap you,” saying the last words in pain, Paul said. “Woman, those are my balls you are squeezing.”


Jennie said. “Technically they belong to me Paul since the day we were married.”


My adoptive Mom said. “She won’t because I have raised my boys to be gentlemen.” And said. “Go get her tiger, show her what you’re made of son,” Dad and Kerry’s husband gave me two thumbs up.


My mother said. “They grow up so fast, One day you are changing their diaper, then next they are changing their own. And you’re a grandma. Where has the time gone?”


I quickly made way to the number 3 tent as I was directed and took a seat on one of the soft pillows as I waited for my mystery girl. The tent was like a tent I had seen in movies, a rounded dome with a pole in the middle and three on each side. Like circus tent but much smaller scale, maybe 9 by 12. Just big enough to sleep 8 people comfortably, it had one generic table that held four boxes, like I would buy in the office supply store. With two boxes of condoms, regular size for the basic size of most guys and extra large; that would easily fit Jake's or Adams penis; if they were inside my tent.


It also had 3 bottles of edible lotion as well as sample package of 24 edible flavors of skin ointments. The floor was covered with fur rug with a large comfortable mattress that I would use for camping to lay my sleeping bag on for Shane, and I as well as my brothers, surrounded by pillows of all sizes. So you can say these tents were not just made for a changing room, they were made for hot and wild sex.


I didn’t have to wait long as she came inside with another girl and another boy. I wasn’t surprised by the fact there was four of us because it would take forever to get through the list of numbers if was two by two, and neither was I embarrassed about having an audience. I stood up and shook hands and said. “My name is Eric Rothwell,” I always liked the sound of it, even though I would have liked of had the name, Downing. ‘But if fishes were wishes everyone would have one.’ At least it was better than having my father's last name, they each took my hand and shook it.


I looked at the girl that had the number 63 around her neck and smiled because she was very pretty, she said noticing my number. “I’m Sandy Randal. Glad to meet you, Eric," licking her lips as she looked me up and down. I studied her too but kept my eyes from roaming her body which wasn't hard to do. Sandy had long blond hair and crystal blue eyes soft curvature face that I fell in love with thinking it was made by an angel.


Like me she was 16, she lived here in Santaquin and said she had seen me in church a time or two. I normally keep my private life short and said. “I live Highland which is on the outskirts of American fork. I am here visiting my mother for the weekend.” Short simple to the point, just the way I liked it. I noticed that we were the same height the moment she removed her shoes. Noticing I was already barefoot, which was understood considering I was spending the night here. The fact I hated shoes, really didn’t factor in anymore because I was pretty much expected to take them off the moment I walked any of my friend's houses or my own.


Something my father really hated because he had thing about boys and guys going barefoot, well that and showing any skin at all except hands and faces. I knew if he could in my case or my brothers we would wearing gloves and a ski mask.


The boy that had joined us said his name was Ben Larson. He too was 16 and lived in Santaquin, but wasn’t a member of the LDS church, which is not uncommon, to find a Catholic or Baptist living here or in Payson. He too had blue eyes and dishwater blond hair and was anywhere 5 foot 7 to 5 foot 8, he too was wearing sneakers and had more of a cute Ken doll face was everything looked perfect including his teeth.


The other girl's name was Heidi Sims with long brown wavy hair and green eyes and strong chiseled face, just rounded off in the perfect circle with a short pudgy noise. She too lived in Santaquin, but wasn’t a member of any church and was new to the area and had moved here during the summer from LA. She too was 16 and was the tallest of the group, also wearing sneakers.


They all looked down at my bare feet, they didn’t say anything, but I could see that I was the one that didn’t get the memo about wearing shoes so I said. “When I am home visiting my mother I spend at least one or two nights here with my best friends Greeeeg..” stretching out his name as I was pushed back against the wall by surprised of the tent as Sandy launched herself at me, and found my mouth. Releasing me long enough to tell her friend Heidi I taste like strawberries and I smell like exotic fruits, which was true; because I had taken the time before dressing to anoint myself as well as my friends.


Mom and Dad had taught me one thing and that was always come prepared. Even though it wasn’t in the fine print about having sex or wild stimulation as we take each other's clothes off. It was implied and if the lotions, condoms, and ointments or the pillows, as well as the soft fur rug, did spell it out. Then you better get your head examined. Or walk out and say I think I am in the wrong place because I didn’t need 45 minutes to take my clothes off and put them a box. That I could have done in minutes.


She hurried and lifted off my shirt, getting it stuck on my glasses. Having her stop and quickly take off my glasses and set them on the table where our boxes were. She asked me if would mind if they all shared me and I them. I barely had time to answer before Ben was kissing me as the girls took off his shirt and throwing it inside one of the boxes. Then it was our turn as I lifted off Sandy’s shirt and tossed it inside the box that was still empty as Ben took off Heidi’s and put it inside the last empty box, as she was kissing him and undoing his pants and zipper and pulled off his jeans and boxers down and tossed him onto the pillows.


Sandy did likewise too me letting them fall to my ankles and kicked them to the side considering I wasn’t wearing anything on my feet. As the girls and I removed Ben’s shoes and socks and tossed them near the boxes; while Heidi worked on pulling off his jeans and boxers off the rest of the way. Ben, I were both naked in a matter of minutes, as they straddled us so we could take off their bras and undo their jeans and allowing us to roll on top of them. I took Sandy’s mouth as I lay on top of her giving her along breathtaking kiss as she wrapped her arms around me.


Telling me how silky soft I feel as I released her pulling her lips with me and trailed it down her long beautiful neck listening to her moan, all the way down to her breasts spending my time on them as I cupped them to my mouth as she moaned even louder. That she can’t wait until it was her turn to taste me like that, arching her back a little as I made a meal out of her breasts, while her fingers ran through my hair and raced up and down my back.


I slowly made my way down to her smooth tan stomach and found her belly button and teased her with it listening to her moan insure pleasure and shivered beneath me asking me where I learned to do that. As I slowly undid her pants and zipper as she helped me take them off, finding out she wasn’t wearing any panties. Noticing Heidi was busy tasting Ben’s penis. Sandy said. “Remember to save me some Heidi as we agreed to share these boys.”


I heard her sigh heavily, allowing Ben to roll on top of her so he could finish undressing her. While I take a taste of Sandy sweet spot as she screamed when I found the right pleasure spot as she arched her back, adding to the screams from the other tents around us. I watched her beautiful cantaloupe breasts jump into the air like round tasty peeks, knowing they were mine too taste.


I hadn’t realized Paul standing in the tent watching us when he said. “Well that was fast, I thought for sure you would have run out of here the moment you saw a girl naked.”


I growled, “get out!" Standing up and pushed him out of the tent having my Dad and Mr. Earl escort him back to the tables. Everyone asked who that was, I said. “Nobody important now where were we?” Having Sandy pull me back down too the pillows and the floor smiling when she saw my penis willing and waiting.


We were given the 30-minute call wishing for more time. But no one said we couldn’t have any fun when our time was up. I laid back down on the pillows letting Sandy have her turn tasting me just like I had with her, and begin with a kiss as she licked her way down to my n*****s telling Heidi and Ben that I do taste like exotic fruits, having them each take a side as Sandy worked her way down to my penis, staying in the middle as they other two worked my mouth and the sides of my chests and n*****s, until Sandy concentrated on my penis and sack, noticing I was close and right at the brink. Which meant it was time to switch again as I straddled Heidi.


I repeated my same Journey starting with a breathtaking kiss as I watched Sandy slip on a condom on Ben’s penis, growling at the timekeeper that we had 10 minutes left; only allowing a quick sample not hot and wild sex, that we all wanted. I said. “You know I am sure I can find a place if you guys really wanted to really get acquainted before the dance. As I said I am staying the night here, I and Greg and his family are tight and the dance doesn’t start for at least two hours.”


Everyone nodded that was acceptable. So we quickly sorted our clothes and placed our names and numbers on them. Handing our boxes to the timekeeper and grabbed a strip of condoms off the table even though I was given some earlier, but wasn’t worth the effort reopen my box when they were put on the table for our use, Ben did like wises. As they sealed our boxes so no one but us could get into them. I wasn’t worried about them being searched. Because I trusted Bishop Earl and Mr. Stringum, and I knew whoever was responsible for them they trusted them.


Like a good and decent person and always a gentleman. I introduced my friends to my parents, I said. “We had run out of time to get properly acquainted so we are going to find a spot so we can without any interruptions,” as I stared at Paul when I said it. He didn’t say anything because I noticed that his wife had his balls in her hands. All he could do is, is stare at our girl’s breasts and sweet spot wanting very much to taste them. I looked for Jody and my friends as well as my brothers and the cranny boys as well as my brother Aaron and the other kids that weren’t old enough to participate or allowed to participate.


My adoptive Mom said. “Well then, don’t let me stop you son, very nice to meet you guys.” While my parents shook hands and kissed them, the only ones that didn’t were Paul and Jennie, mostly because she was keeping Paul on a short leash, and she wasn’t comfortable about kissing girls or boys our age, but mostly because she was staying neutral. Yet I could see it bother them when my mother kissed both the girls and Ben.


My mother said. “If you are looking for Aaron and younger kids they were either swimming or watching a movie in the house down in the basement or playing board games,” I asked her about Becky having her shake her head no and I could see it worried her. I knew Susan and my father was most likely behind it. Yet I didn’t see Evan or Jim Bob either. I nodded and was ok with that because Aaron's life was not my life and nor was I going to interfere with it unless he asks me too when it comes to sex and stimulating with a girl or boy. I wanted it to be his choices, even though it was creating a void between us.


I wasn’t about to force him, into something he really didn’t want. Just because my mother is more than fine with us running around naked, and is more than fine with me being nudist; by letting me live the life I was taught to live by the Rothwell’s and the people like them. It didn’t mean my brother Aaron needed to choose that life, no matter how much I would have liked him too. Mostly it was because of my father, and it kept the peace in the home as far as Aaron was concerned.


My father may hate us both, but if Aaron didn’t participate in my nudist life he usually left him alone. In the years to come, I regretted that decision, because even today we seldom talk or see each other. It’s like cutting a part of me off from him because I didn’t have the same strong connection I did when we were younger. In some ways, I was closer to my Rothwell brothers and family, and my friends then I was with Aaron, and it was all because of us being a nudist and living that life as a family and their customs. If I had the chance to go back and change that I would have made him a part of it and damned the consequences.


Paul gasped as he watched and was about to say something until his face lit up in pain. Dad said. “Jody and your friend’s numbers had just been called. I believe they are the last ones.” Dad said pointing to the last group of boys and girls waiting their turn. Which meant the tents would be open to the public for the rest of the night. Sooner then I had thought. I said. “House or tent?” They said tent, I shrugged my shoulders said. “Fine by me.” and made our way over to each of their parents so I could meet them, learning that they knew each other fairly well, why wouldn’t they? After all, they live here in Santaquin and they all go to the same school.


I was used the custom of kissing each of their parents as they too kissed each of their son or daughter as well as their friends and me. Having them explain we wanted a chance to get “properly acquainted” before the dance. And none of them had a problem with that and told us to all have a good time; also inviting me to their homes whenever I got a chance. I knew my father would go nuclear if he knew how many nudists lived in Santaquin and were attending the same church and or ward he was in. Well, all except Ben and Heidi.


We made a reservation for one of the tents the moment when they were open to the public for those that wanted some privacy and to continue on where they had left off. There were those that liked the excitement of doing it in the open, having bouncer ask them not too in such a public gathering as is this. Explaining why we have tents for that very purpose. After all, we do have some manners, well most people do.


Paul seemed to enjoy it as he watched them having Jennie tell him. “It's not going to happen, Paul, If you want to have sex you will have to wait until we get home, you will consider yourself lucky if get any at all the way your behaving tonight. Right now it’s not looking good. More so after spying on Eric and his friends to see if he really was capable of it. When Linda and his adoptive parents have told you he was more than capable.” We heard her say as we took seats next to my table and waited.


Ben and I went for some cold sodas for us and the girls as we waited for our turn watching the rest of the entertainment. While the tables and chairs were being put away too clear the room for the dancing. It gave us plenty of time for small talk finding we all liked the same things, which wasn’t all that surprising because we each had to answer a questioner regarding hobbies, and things we liked and disliked, and seemed they matched us up that way.


I watched as Michael and Robert existed the tents number 6 and 8 with their group of four, both with smiling faces as they took their new friends to meet each of their parents. This time Paul was behaving himself asking his boys if it was everything they ever dreamed about. It was when he kissed the girls he got in trouble as I watched him feel one of the girl's breasts and was about to cup them to his mouth, as she slapped him across the face when she said?” I didn’t give you permission you pig.” The boys growled angrily at their Dad telling him he had no right to even touch the girls that way, assuming that it was ok because they had.


Paul seemed confused by it because he had thought they were for the taking once they had been with his sons. Yet he had watched my adoptive parents kiss us and had failed to realize that my Dad didn’t touch any of their breasts other than hugging them as they kissed. Not even both of my mothers did nothing more than kiss us. No touching Ben's or my penis or feeling our girls breasts with their hands. All they did was embrace us into a hug and kissed us, a big, big difference.


Jennie quickly apologized and said. “That was the last straw, Paul. I told you if you insulted one more person that you are leaving.”


Paul said. “Good, then we can finally have sex like I wanted in the first place.”


Jennie slapped him said. “No Paul were not. I said you were leaving. Linda and I are staying. All you’re getting is a five finger discount, tonight.” Now go pick up your clothes and get out of my sight.” She stood and pointed to the door.


He was about to say something else when the girl's parents he had insulted came up to him watching her mother slap him across the face and spit in it calling him a filthy pig as her father kneed him in the groin watching Paul double over. I watched as two more men practically dragged him outside the gate and tossed his boxes of clothes at him, and locking him out. Once again Jennie apologized to her parents said. “I am so very sorry. My, husband Paul did that, he doesn’t understand your customs. Please do not let it ruin a fine evening,” as she burst into tears and left with my mother right behind her into the house.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep