Prove or Die  Part 2

Prove or Die Part 2

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 156-1

Prove or Die

Part 2

 


I did what I was asked, unsure if she would really kill me or not, given the compliment that was boarding on the tip of a knife while she blindfolds me so I couldn’t see her or the room around me. It took everything I had inside me to calm my fears as I sat there in the dark feeling the water draining slowly, which confused me. I remained silent as I listened to the door open and close unsure what was going on around me, as the water kept getting lower and lower.


I wasn’t sure I was alone not hearing any movement in the water or sound of someone breathing. All I knew I was to sit here and being still. The room seemed to get colder as the water level kept dropping. I began to lose the track of time, feeling goose flesh upon my skin. The water was already down to my ankles, and still, I sat there. Wanting disparately to take off the blindfold, but I remind resultant and steadfast. Going over everything she had told me, regarding the real test she was about to give me. I couldn’t believe she would actually kill me.


No one had that much power, even more so with cameras everywhere in the house. Someone would stop her if she even tried; I knew Mom and Dad would never let it happen, or they would be in here in a matter of minutes.


But as I waited for them to come rescue me, once they learned that this was not the test she was told to give me. That this was to prove if I was gay or not, or if I couldn’t obey when I was told to regardless what I was asked to do, knowing that if I proved I was gay and I failed her test she would kill me. The longer I waited for them to rescue me, the longer I started to believe that it was just a threat and nothing more.


I tried to keep my mind occupied, anything to keep my fears under control. I counted sheep, but by the time I reached twenty, the sheep started not too look like sheep. They became dead husk ripped apart lying scattered all around me. I watched as the piles starting get large and large. Their heads stuck on poles and their glassy dead eyes looking at me, accusing me for not being able to save them from who was slaughtering them.


Not for meat, but for revenge because I had refused to join Crawford, and refusing to let him have sex with me, or take drugs, or worse. Because I refused not to sexually abuses my brothers or my friends, just because I could and just because Shawn and Arthur had as well as many of his friends and many of the foster boys that Rothwell’s have taken in. All I knew for sure that James and Danny, no one had mentioned anything about the others. 


Again I shivered; feeling my teeth beginning to chatter. Thinking I must have misunderstood my orders, feeling the room getting even colder. My mind was screaming at me to take off the blindfold as it reasoned with me that she really wouldn’t kill me, trusting Mom and Dad would save me if that threat was real, and if they didn’t I knew Mr. and Mrs. Vincent would.


I trusted Mr. Vincent because of that strange feeling that I felt when I shook his hand and looked into his eyes or when he held me in his arms. I trusted the feeling because it had never been wrong.  I told myself over and over that I wasn’t in real danger of dieing. And that just one small peek and I could put it right back on, and nobody would know the difference. I would scream back no in my mind. I was told sit here and be still, not allowed to move, not allowed to speak but sit here and be still. My body shivered on impulse as my teeth chattered non stop from the cold.


Yet I refused to give in so I hummed inside my mind latching on any tune that I could latch onto. It seemed at least had to be an hour or more, and the water had long since drained and my butt was getting sore from sitting on the cold hard tile step and my back and neck ached as my teeth chattered even more, but I stayed steadfast and obeyed to remain still and silent, my mind screaming at me wanting me to take off the blindfold and my body eager to leave the room and say the hell with it. Knowing if the threat was real Mom and Dad or the Vincent’s would save me.


I moved my fingers and toes, working the circulation in hopes get my blood flowing as the room kept getting colder. I decided to count to hinder my mind to convince me and take off the blindfold, yet when I reached 100. I couldn’t do it, so I counted again, then again and again. The door opened as I was just about to. I cursed my self that if I had at that moment I would have failed. I breathed inward with relief the moment I heard Gloria voice, asking me. “Did you move? Did you touch your blindfold?”


My teeth chattered as I said. “No, you told me to sit here and be still.”


I felt her hand on my shoulder said. “And why didn’t you my boy, you could have gotten up and left this very room if you wanted?”


I growled. “Because you said for me to not too and I obeyed.”


She lifted up the blindfold and my eyes stung from the bright light, causing me to blink until the light no longer hurt my eyes. When she came into focused she smiled at me and handed me a cup of warm soup, I noticed she had put on a robe, realizing she was testing my obedience. She rubbed my arms to bring back the circulation, as she waited for me to finish the warm soup. Feeling the room starting to warm up again the longer I sat there.


She asked are ready too quit, because we can you now? All you have do is get up and walk out that door, nobody will stop you.”


My mind yelled yes, but I knew if I did I would be branded a coward. I knew I would never be able to live with myself, I said. “No, I am not ready to quit,” listening to my teeth chatter.


She smiled at me said. “Ok then,” but trust me it's only going to get harder like I said I expect your obedience.” I nodded and she took the cup away and told me to lye down on the floor of the tub.


My mind yelled at me not to do it. I didn’t listen instead I did as I was told. Once I did so she asked me if I needed to pee. I nodded. She said. “Lye down and don’t move.” Quickly went to the cupboard and brought me a hospital pee jar. It wasn’t the first time I had used one, being sick in bed at the Downing’s farm after unable to move for a very long time, after I had jumped through a plate glass window.


And again after Dad had whipped me so bad I nearly died and was basically bedridden and several times in the hospital. The pills I had taken had mostly had worn off. It seemed to have been a waste of time in the first place, when they told me to take that many, promising me I was going to need them.


Gloria knelled beside me and set the jar to the side for the moment. I watched her take out the handcuffs finding that there were two pairs. She also had three sets of metal rings attached to the metal bracket with two large long bolts tread in each of the metal rings. She asked me again if wanted to quit. After showing me what she was about to do.


I swallowed hard wanting to get the hell out of there. I thought of Shane and wondered if he went through this as well as my two sisters or what she meant by the real test compared to theirs. I said. “No, I have been through worst, then being tied up.”


Which was true, once down in the church basement and again in the turntable as well as dealing with storm class episode for my own safety and the people around me, she nodded and lifted my arms above my head told me not to move. I obeyed as she handcuffed me to each of the rings and bolted them to the floor which stated it wasn’t the first time she had done this and I wasn’t the first person going through this.


She did the same to my feet as she removed my socks and set them by my side. As I said before I am not the shy little boy anymore, letting her work my penis out of my boxers and helped me pee into the jar.


I didn’t understand what the reason was that she had to tie me up first because I could have easily done it myself or gone to the toilet. She smiled at me seeing I had nearly filled the jar and patted my cheeks, asking me if I felt better. I nodded yes the best I could, and she told me to open my mouth wide and placed three more horny pills inside my mouth and had me swallow them dry, once I had she took one of my socks and cut it in half and forced my mouth open to prevent me from screaming as she stuffed it inside my mouth holding my head between her knees to keep me from moving.


Which at that very moment Jeff made himself known to tell me, that she thinking about killing me, which explained why she had handcuffed me to the floor and tied my legs and feet, while she placed duck tape across it preventing me from spitting it out. watching her get up and turn on the cold water, and left the room once more as the water started to fill the tub with nothing but cold water then stepped outdoor as two people who I didn’t know or ever seen before, emptied 10 large bags of ice cubes into the tub.


Jeff told me to struggle and do whatever it takes to show that I wasn’t willing to go down without a fight. For the moment I do she would kill me. I asked about if my adoptive parents know what she is trying to do. He said. “Yes, and they are being held hostage and tied up to prevent them from interfering as well as the Vincent’s.” Which explained why they hadn’t come to rescue me, and why these men I have never met were here; stating that Gloria was telling me the truth, I either pass the tests or she will kill me. Just seeing Jeff and feeling his spirit inside me told me that this was not a threat but real.


If I wasn’t scared before I certainly was now, as I struggled helplessly through my bonds, feeling and watching the water rise slowly and the water getting even colder because of the ice now floating around me. I really started to panic as the water reached my chin and soon started to cover my face as I breathed hard through my noses. I knew I was about to die, as the water started to get into my eyes and my nose even though I was doing my best to keep my head above the ice cold water. I wasn’t sure if I would drown or die of hypothermia.


All I knew I was in serious trouble. And Jeff being here confirmed it as he kept telling me to fight and not give up. I yelled at him asking him why he didn’t warn me. Instead of answering that question he told me to fight while he goes for help and then vanished as quickly as he had come. Leaving the spot we shared filled with his spirit, telling me to fight to live until help could come. If I fight and prove that I willing to fight she won’t kill me.


I struggled, even more, trying to break loose, before the water covered my head. When the water was about to cover my entire head, Gloria quickly came in and turned off the water and stood there looking at me watching me struggle with a stopwatch in her hand; while I lay there breathing hard gasping breaths through my nose, shivering because how cold I was.


It took everything I had not to give up as my neck and shoulders ached from keeping my head and nose above the water. Finally, I couldn’t do it as I laid my head back down and held my breath, to release the pressure for my neck until I had no choice but to raise my head so I could breathe through my nose. I lost count on how many times I had to do it before the water started to lower. And Jeff still hadn’t returned and I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing, all I knew was I was still alive and fighting with everything I had to keep it.


My shoulders and neck sagged from with relief when I was able to rest my head on the floor and breathe through my nose without water getting in it. Gloria set the stopwatch down on the counter and took off her robe, and entered the tub quickly taking the duck-tape off and pulled out the sock in my mouth. I looked angrily at her and said. “Are trying to kill me on purpose?”


She said. “You are still alive and breathing aren’t you? So quit your whining. I am doing this for your own good.”


I growled. “How do you think trying to drown me or turn me into icicle for my own good is going to help me?”


She slapped my face and kissed me and said. “Because for two reasons. I wanted to see if you would fight to stay alive or give up. I wanted to see if you could control your fears long enough before you have an episode.”


I growled. “You could have killed me.”


She smiled. “But I didn’t, did I? You did better then I expected and for that, you get a reward; which is to remain alive, so we can play; now that you have passed this portion of your test. I must tell you, you did far better than Shane when he went through what you just did. I had to give him mouth to mouth to bring him back.”


She reached up and grabbed the knife she’d been using. She told me too lay still unless I wanted her to cut my penis off. I swallowed hard as she placed the knife inside the slit in my boxers and moved the knife towards me and up, keeping it away from my skin the best she could without nicking me until she had cut the elastic waistband in half.  Then took the knife and went diagonal from one leg to the other until all she had to do was pull the remaining material from the side. Then cut the ropes that bind my feet and removed my pants.


She smiled at me seeing me completely naked. I waited for her to remove the handcuffs but she didn’t as I watched her toss my ruined clothing out of the tub. She smiled sweetly and said. “Much better… now it is up to you try to satisfy me the best you can to earn your freedom, proving to me that you’re not a boy that likes boys over girls. I must warn you if you can not perform this simple task at any given time, I will drown you. Which was one of the reasons why I waited until those pills worked their way out of your system; and gave you three more for later providing you remain alive.”


She waited for me to answer as I gave a quick nod feeling much better not having my feet and legs tied up, even though I was freezing cold and my teeth chattered, I noticed quickly she didn’t seem to care and that bothered me. I could handle being handcuff because I have done this before. She quickly stroked my penis to hard state and rubbing my cold body to bring back the circulation, and I kindly asked if she needed a condom. She laughed at me said. “I haven’t needed a condom in year’s boy.”


I said. “Just asking, so that you know that I always practice safe sex and because you haven’t shown me that you belonged to the Garden Club, telling me what I can do or can’t do. And we haven’t yet really had sex.” I growled angrily. “But nice warm blanket would be nice.”


She said. “Thanks for asking, and no I do not belong to the Garden club, they think I am too hard on the people I have been with. Like you, I suffered from physical abuses, until I left home at a young age and found my way in the world without family or friends to help me. If it wasn’t for your adoptive mother I would have been found dead on the streets with a needle in my arm before I was 14. They helped me get my life together and took me into their home, and introduced me to my husband Harold.”


I noticed right away she didn’t say ex-husband which stated something wasn't right or they were thinking about getting back together. For some reason, I couldn’t even think that monster like her deserved a husband and then again. There were my parents knowing that my mother married a monster just like Gloria. True she used to be one herself yet so far she has proven that she is no longer the monster. 


“Your Dad made sure I had money in my pocket and help me get this job taking care of other people that had been through what I have been through; which is why I have been asked to help you, and if you have been tainted, like the other boys the Rothwell’s have taken in over the years. If you ask me if I killed anyone the answer is yes and for good reason, so don’t think for a moment I won’t. It won’t be hard to prove that I did so in self-defense and as you know there are hidden cameras everywhere in this house. And as you know how the world will look upon you for things you have done a lot differently then we do.


“They do not share our belief regarding nudism, or how we show people our love for them. They will look at us as your father does immoral, raping children and sexually abusing them; people that worship the devil, because they don’t or refuses to see us as God-fearing loving people. Which is so far from the truth, not once have we raped anyone or sexually abused anyone, we have standers, we ask permission before we do anything.


“We raise our children like everyone else, teaching them, to respect each other, how to love each other in the right way. We teach them about God and how he wants us to love each other as individuals. This why we test people before we accept them into our society. If they fail our test we kick them to the curb and let the chips fall where they may.


“Personally Shawn and Arthur would be dead for what they have done. There wouldn’t have been a trail of their peer’s years later, and many of our people blame your adoptive parents for not acting sooner one of the reasons they are here in this house watching you and me. They should have never allowed boys like James, Kelly, and Danny into their home, knowing boys like them will poison their young children. Your Dad should have known the moment he let his father back into his home that it was a bad idea.


“Knowing that Shawn had a taste for it, he understood the boys that he brought into the home, knowing they had been experimenting with things that shouldn’t be done, drugs, alcohol and raping young girls and moving on to boys. Liking the power of total control, as your father feels. He is angry because you refuse to be beaten, he is angry because he knows you are better than him. He can not allow you to continue showing him that he has no power over you, so he must do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening.


“He hates the fact that you are alive because he sees himself in you, and reminds him that he has failed, not only as a father but as a person that is so low in the eyes of his peers with no education, no chance of getting a better job. When he got injured he blames it on you and your brother as well as your mother because he can’t do things like other people.


“He uses that as an excuse, so other people will feel sorry for him. He hates himself because he has to rely on their people’s generosity because it’s too late or he thinks it is too late to do something about it. That hate has been eating at him for so long that it has come to be the only thing he knows.


“I have been studying you the moment the Rothwell have taken you in and found you are not like the other boys or what your case file says or what other caseworker believe why you have been in so many foster homes; classifying you as one of those troubled teens; that do drugs, steal and rape woman and girls, smoke not only cigarettes but weed. They reek of alcohol and rely on intimidation to get what they want. My job is to see how you handle the pressure, how far you will go before you break.


“Your adoptive parents can not afford to lose another boy or allow you to become a sexual predator. The moment you break I will have no choice but to kill you. I am sorry, that it is my job to get you to do things you might have thought about doing and get you to do them if I have to kill you to do it. It is your job to fight it is your job to prove to me that you can’t be broken; the moment you stop I will end you; like I have done to other boys that have failed my tests.


“Right now your adoptive parents are putting together papers that state you have ended your life in case you fail. But if you prove worthy you will have earned something greater then you could ever ask for. Nobody will be able to call you a coward or be able to taint you. I have stripped everything you have here in this house. So if anyone finds out you were here after we have killed you, they will not be able to find a single trace of you, and no one will know how, or what you did other than the fact you took your own life.


“Now we have spent enough time talking and it time to see what you’re made of. You should know if you did get up and left this room I would have killed you. Quitting means death, disobeying could result in death. So your only option is to fight, and prove yourself that you are worth keeping alive. Now show me and don’t you dare hold back. I will know, trust me.”


I growled. “How can I have sex with you tied up and freezing cold? Knowing that you are holding my Rothwell family hostage and the Vincent family to prevent them from stopping you and the people you represent?”


She slapped me across the face several times, asking me as I watched her eyes light up that said I had surprised her with the knowledge that I knew what she had done. She pulled me by my hair asking me as she spits in my face demanding to know who told me that.


I smiled and said. “Thanks for confirming my suspensions, knowing that this room is being watched by one or more of the hidden cameras. You said you knew me, apparently not enough to know about my friend Jeff you f*****g b***h. You should know that right now he watching you and me this very moment and help is on the way. You better pray I am still alive when they get here because you won’t be once they arrive.”


She banged my head against the floor and slapped me several times then grabbed the knife and placed it to my throat and said. “You think you can scare me, boy, thinking I fear your dead friend, knowing that it is just something you have cooked up all these years to make people feel sorry for you.


“Let me remind you what is real and what isn’t if don’t have sex with me or prove that you are incapable. I will kill you, right here and it will not be quick, and it will be so painful you will beg me to kill you. And nobody is going to save you, nobody going to stop me from doing it. Not your dead friend, not the Rothwell’s and not Vincent’s. No, either you do what I ask or die right here, right now.”


She picked up the knife and cut me on my arms and my legs and placed the knife close enough on my sack and made a small painful cut I didn't scream in pain mostly because all I could feel was numb from the cold and made her angry. “Either you do what you are told or die this very minute. I f*****g do not care how cold you are boy or what you show me so far that has kept you alive. I can always make it so cold that what you have just been through would seem a hot day in July as I do it over and over again; bleeding you slowly while you either die by drowning or hypothermia, or blood loss your choice.”


She slapped me again as she waited for my answer I growled. “You’ll never get away with it you b***h, but if want to have sex then so be it. but I won’t because I feel any love for you, it will because I rather have you remember me the second you decided to kill me, that you killed me out of revenge of what the Rothwell’s have done to you, and I will see you in hell for killing me for no reason to justify this sexual and physical abuse.


“You want to see me perform like a monkey inside show so be it. I can guarantee you that Shawn and Arthur would never satisfy you, I doubt even Shane satisfied you for the monster you are. In fact, I doubt any man or boy like me can satisfy a cold-hearted b***h like you.”


She smiled when I said that proving my point, by patting my cheeks lightly and telling me. “We will see about that won’t we boy?”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep