Gloria West  Part 1

Gloria West Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 155

Gloria West

Part 1


I know for a fact that most babysitters don’t get the benefits that I get. Other than the pay, providing they do a good job keeping the house from burning down when their parents are away. They might even get their own private room if they are there often enough and they want them to spend the night so they wouldn’t have to go home and wake their families due to the late hour; or if they been hired for the entire weekend while their parents were away and wouldn’t be home that night wanting some alone time with their spouses without the kids around to worry about.


Even though some of this is true regarding taking care of the Vincent’s two boys Ryan and Duke; it was also my job as part of my benefits package to satisfy not only their boys but their parents as well. And I am not talking about just doing household chores, making sure the boys are fed, bathed and looked after preventing them from getting themselves in trouble. I am talking about sexual pleasure, which would most likely would send us all to jail for having sex with a minor and the immoral ramification by doing so, contract or not. Consensual or not, knowing the world we live in we would be in very big trouble if they found out.


I can tell you this. None of us said a word about it, because we like it, and no one was hurting anyone or raping us. We were willing to participate, letting the world around us remain outside where they couldn’t judge us. Stating it was none of their damn business what we did that they would think was immoral or wrong. The only ones we had to answers to was ourselves and God and he certainly didn’t strike us down with lightning and came down and told us we couldn’t share ourselves in this fashion. In fact, it seemed to us that God seemed happy that we were sharing our love with each other rather than beating and killing each other or worst.


Due to the fact, our Saturday morning breakfast was waffles with a side of penis. It meant that us boy’s and our fathers needed to contribute by providing the penises. Even though there were more boys then girls, no one seemed to mind that we would all have to share and take turns in fulfilling our breakfast requirements. Letting the ones with the biggest penises go first, while the woman and the boys that came in second turned us into breakfast for champions.


Taking all the items me and the boys had prepared and started covering us in them, as we giggled with anticipation; taking their time lathering us up with honey butter, syrup and plenty of whip-cream. And topped us with scrambled eggs as they threaded sausages between our toes, using the toast and their mouths, and tongues too make a meal out of us. Allowing them to lick us clean from head to toe, until we were nothing but a sticky mess; letting Sparky eat the crumbs that had fallen off us.


I learned a new favorite when it was our mothers turn as they stuck several sausages inside their sweet spots as if they were a penis. I have always enjoyed breasts covered in anything and even more so as I smeared them with honey butter and coated them in syrup and all the rest of our goodies. I made sure to leave some for Gloria as promised, yet unsure if it was just me she wanted for breakfast or the rest of us.


So I took the chance that it was me considering she had already tasted Dad and no doubt in my mind if she hadn’t tasted Mr. Vincent many times over the years she has worked for him. I was pretty sure regarding Duke and Ryan, but at the time I could only guess that she had because their mother and my adoptive Mom never passed up a chance to taste them as I watched them lick them clean and smacked their lips once they had their special sauce.


Once our stomachs had been satisfied and our appetites for a nice penis have been resolved. We cleaned ourselves up by jumping into the pool. Dad telling me that was an excellent meal to start off on, Mom and Mr. Vincent agreed telling my adoptive parents how lucky they are to have me as a son, that is well mannered, and isn’t afraid of hard work. Mom joked and said. “Well, I guess we just take our son home and have Jody come back.”


Having Mr. Vincent wrap his arms around me and said. “That is something I will not even consider; Karen and Robert not after last night and how long it took us to find a babysitter to replace our Jody as well as her sister Kerry and your boy Shane. I am willing to pay him top dollar just to keep him. And besides, you owe me and my boy’s big time for what your son Shawn did to my boys. So I say it again. Forget it; he’s ours, end of the story.”


Mom and Dad smiled at me and Dad said. “A very wise man said to me once. ‘Once you struck gold or a diamonds never let go of it. Because the moment you do you’d be lucky to see another.’ So I guess I have no choice then to let you borrow my son because he’s my golden tiger and he is your diamonds, I doubt neither of us will find another like him.”


Mom and Mr. and Mrs. Vincent agreed. So Dad took a seat on the stairs watching the boys play a game of pool basketball and haggled over the price and the arrangements. My mouth dropped as Mr. Vincent hired me for 15 bucks an hour and 50 dollars a night including room and board.


Dad and he shook on it and Dad said. “I’ll draw up a contract stating he only works for you as a babysitter, which states if anyone wants him they have to ask you first.” The deal was struck and when that happened I felt another link being added upon my shoulders. It seemed my life just got even more complicated and I was beginning to wonder how I was ever going to balance it all. It was bad enough that I was working for Stringum as his bookkeeper, not to mention I wasn’t allowed to drop any of my sporting advents.


Mom came over and wrapped her arm around me as she stroked me and said. “I guess that means I have to break the news to your sisters and your brother Shane that their services will no longer be required. It also means our two bad boys will be so pleased to learn that they just inherited all your chores, well except for helping me in the kitchen and taking care of the horses.


“And it also means I will have to work out some sort of arrangement with the Vincent’s regarding your three younger brothers, considering it is your job to babysit them as well. Dad and I can’t pay as much as they can, but I think we can come to some reasonable agreement like raising your allowance to 30 dollars a week instead of 20, and other things that might sweeten the deal. It also means we have to buy another set of clothes so you won’t have to pack an overnight bag when you are spending the night or the weekend here.


“Not that you’ll need much, considering we all prefer you naked rather than clothed, hiding that beautiful tanned skin and very tasty penis. That is so irresistible that it gives me chills just thinking about it pleasuring me, causing me to howl and takes me too new levels of pleasure only you can give me, my little tiger. Now let’s go inside and try to see if you can make me howl so loud they hear me all the way to Santaquin and back.”


Mom sighed as she released me and told Jared he and Duke were in charge, and he wanted them to bring in their things from the car and get started on their homework. Mom waited for them to get out of the pool as she handed them each a towel. While Mr. Vincent and his wife had a few minutes alone before he had to get ready for work. Noting the time was a little after 12, and he had to be at work by 1:30 or 2. Dad helped me clean up the mess we had created so Gloria wouldn’t kill us. I carried in the leftovers while Sparky followed me hoping to get more of that sausage.


Gloria smiled at me seeing my very aroused penis and Mom said. “Give my little tiger a chance to get the boys started on their homework and let Mr. Vincent have a chance to get ready for work before we all retired to the bedroom. Unless you would prefer to bathe him personally yourself so you two can “get acquainted?” While I and Mrs. Vincent put a shopping list together so our boys won’t starve to death over the weekend now that his three brothers are staying here with him as well. So my husband and I could have a much-needed mini-vacation without having to worry about our boys.”


Gloria licked her lips as she eyed me up and down imaging licking every inch of me and Mom was offering her a deal of a lifetime to have me all to herself. Even though it was me Mom wanted but was willing to wait her turn so Gloria could have a chance to sample me as she had with Shane the last time he was here. It was like some sort of silent actuation regarding Moms prized stallions once we became on the market or have been properly aged like a fine wine. To the point, we were a rare commodity to be had.


Immediately she said. “A bath seems so exquisitely delicious, are you sure you wouldn’t mind if I eat him just the way he is? So prime, so perfect, so beautifully naked; that makes me just shiver with anticipation after what I have heard he did to Mr. and Mrs. Vincent last night for their anniversary present. That it would make your son Shane more of an appetizer or even a quick snack, rather than a savory meal like your husband or son here.”


Mom said, “as long as you save some of him for me and Jezzy.” 


I groaned inward wondering where I was going to find the energy not only satisfy two women but three. I questioned if my penis would fall off for all the abuses it was going to go through. I questioned if that money they were paying me was more for sex then anything else. It made me sound as if I was a prostitute for hire, other then a babysitter with benefits.


And the fact no one asked me what I wanted as if I had been bought and sold to the highest bidder. I watched Gloria nearly skip down the hall, but not before she patted my bare bottom. Then took a hold of a good portion of it and gave it a good healthy squeeze. Then told me not to dawdle; handing me the vacuum and slid a feather duster under my arms. Looked down at my very hard penis and gave it a few nice strokes, knowing I was all hers and no one else’s. She whispered in my ear as she nibbled on my earlobes asking me. “How fast can you dress my little tasty treat, because I am in the mood for candied tiger?” I swallowed hard and wondered what was the point of getting dressed, just so these women could rip my clothes off; Mom giggled when she overheard her call me a candied tiger.


For some reason, I didn’t find it a bit funny. So I did what I was asked and quickly dressed even though it seemed pointless and I had been sold for 15 bucks an hour, just so they can have their candied tiger.  When I came back into the living room Dad, Mom was busy discussing what they were going to do about Shawn and Arthur, and how they found out in the first place where I was when no one knew except them and Vincent’s.  They stopped talking the moment they noticed me, Dad asked if I called anyone last night I said. “No, why?”


He said. “No reason just wanted to know if you did considering the vandalism if they discovered your whereabouts now that your friends are home,” I asked if it was bad he said. “Nothing more than a few broken windows and few unwanted guests trying to find you, considering you have seemed to have disappeared into thin air, which seemed unusual for you because you always come home after school with your friends. Just the way we wanted it. To see who would be first to come looking for you.


“Which caused the whole neighborhood and the school to think you had been kidnapped and Shawn and Arthur hassled your brother’s, last night threatening them to kill them if they didn’t tell them where you are. If it wasn’t for Jason and Jared telling us about it even though Shawn and Arthur tried to deny it. Having them tell us they saw them in your room listening in on our conversations with your friends and their parents when they were supposed to be cleaning your room. Not searching your room for any clues.


“However when we searched them we found your watch inside their pockets and some stolen cash you had locked in your strong box. If it wasn’t for your brothers catching them in the act we wouldn’t have been able to narrow down the list after overhearing them tell someone on your phone that you weren’t home, but your watch was. We wouldn’t have known they were part of the problem when we thought there was no way they could be because how closely we had been watching them, and we had them on lockdown the moment they came home from school.”


I asked if my friends know where I am now, and Dad said. “No, and we want to keep it that way. Until we know, who are all the people that are looking for you? Not even your closest friends no other then the fact you are safe and well hidden, even your brothers didn’t know until we arrived this morning. 


“One of the reasons we are leaving them here with you so Shawn can’t harm them while we are not home. Being as your sister Kerry has agreed to watch over things while we're gone and her husband and Bishop Sakes are helping them keep our two bad boys under control. We felt they didn’t need to have your brothers under their feet or give them a chance to harm them; because Kerry can’t chase them down every minute of the day being in her 6 terms of pregnancy, and the doctors are worried that the stress would not be good for her and the baby, Jody to is helping out when she can, but do to school she can’t be there as much as she likes.


“Normally your mother and I and wouldn’t think about leaving home the way things are, but we are worn out and needed time to discuss things without the worry of having to take care of our two bad boy’s and your brothers while keeping you safe at the same time. I would have sent you home with your mother, but we know how that turned out. And right now she really doesn’t have a home to live in with all the repairs that needed to be done. And besides, we couldn’t let you miss any more school then we had too without you getting too far behind.


“True we could have waited until you boys were out of school for UEA and the dear hunt, but we would be still stuck with not only your brothers but with Shawn and Arthur as well; while you spend that week with your mother. And the way things stand at home with people trying to get their hands on you and your friends. We could only do so much to keep you safe other than locking you away inside some army compound like a prisoner. Always having to cover you and your friend’s trails in hopes of bringing out those that are hunting you boys. If you and your brothers are here, we solve two problems at the same time, you stay hidden and you are doing not only the Vincent’s a favor you are doing us one as well.”


I nodded as I heard Gloria call me. “Are you coming my little candied tiger, I have your bath waiting and I am very horny as well hungry enough to eat you. Or do I need to come and get you, and place you over my shoulder and carry you in here.”


Dad said. “You could try Gloria, but you’ll find him quite heavy.” Dad gave me a strange look and quickly grabbed me by surprise and put me over his shoulder, once he had me he said. “Let’s go my little candied tiger. Your mother can see to your boys, you have a date with a very hungry lioness and I promised her, you and I will make her screams echo so loud that your father will hear them and beg to be pleasured by you and your mother.”


I groaned inward and smiled when Dad groaned how heavy I was, it also gave me a chance to slap his bare butt several times, telling him. “I have been starving for a side of beefcake such as yours,” and grabbed his butt and gave it a good squeeze. Mom giggled when I said it as she watched us go down the hall. Telling Sparky to stay that I don’t need any help bribing him with a piece of sausage as she watched the boys bring in their things from the car and everything Sparky would need including his silver bowls with his name on them. The fact they were all naked said nobody cared or just thought it was perfectly normal to see nude boys walking in and out of the Vincent’s house while the gardening crew worked outside; watching them wave through the windows as I was carried down the hall. So Dad and Gloria could have their way with me.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep