Challenges of Being a Babysitter  Part 3

Challenges of Being a Babysitter Part 3

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 152-2

Challenges of Being a Babysitter

Part 3

 


I cleaned up the dishes making sure the kitchen was spotless again and told the boys it was homework time, listened to them say. “Oh man,”


I said. “It won’t take long, but after it’s done we can do anything you like,” pausing and said. “Within reason, like play a game of twister, or go for a swim, or watch a movie with a tub of popcorn.” I waited until they came to the table and opened their books. Before I said anything else, when they did what I had asked, I said. “I got something I know you won’t like, because my brothers just hate it when I do it.” I knew I had them as I quickly went to my room and pulled out my squirt guns and a big bag of water balloons as well as my game of Twister.


I quickly went to the bathroom and filled both squirt guns and placed them behind my back and hid the water balloons inside my front pocket. Once I had everything, I made it look like all I had was the game and set it on the table. Then quickly stepped back and pulled out my squirt guns and squirted them. Watching their eyes light up and laugh that I am so going to die. I squirted them again telling. “Not before they finished their homework.” Watching them quickly dive in and do it as I placed the squirt guns on the table in front of them as an incentive.


I whistled as I walked around them and went into the kitchen and took two small water balloons and quickly filled them. I pretended to wash my hands as I tucked them under my shirt and walked behind them so I could watch them work. Then slowly released my bombs over their heads; then tickled them, and said. “I forgot to mention about my balloon missiles.” Once I had them both on the floor squirming under me as I tickled each of them.” Having them giggle that wasn’t fair. I simply smiled and said. “That’s why my brothers hate me because I am anything but fair.”


Once I had them in stitches, I released them and pointed back to their homework. Eyeing the pool and them; I knew they were supposed to do their homework first, before playtime, but I figured it could wait, then looked at the clock and cringed as I worked out bath and bedtime. I knew their parents wouldn’t be home until at least 11 or midnight. So gave a heavy sigh and gave it a half-hour, and then put my next plan into action. Jody had told me they were both excellent swimmers. So I wasn’t worried if they couldn’t swim as I eyed them from the kitchen working hard so they could have a chance to get even with me.


I walked around the house poking around so I would know where everything was and stopped to put our clothes into the dryer. Including a mop for the hard wooden floors; I even went out to the pool and found the towels and everything I would need so if I wanted to throw them into the pool clothes and all I could without getting water all over the floors.


Once I made it back I discovered that the squirt guns were missing off the table and so were the boys as planned. I pretend not to notice them sneaking up behind me, and waited for them to squirt me. I pretended they had killed me and waited until they were about to crawl on top of me. Then quickly grab Duke and hoisted him over my shoulder kicking and laughing as I made my way to the pool and threw him in clothes and all. I turned as Ryan squirted me and gave him a chance to run before going after him. He was a fast little bugger, but I caught him and hoisted him over my shoulder and threw him into the pool with his brother.


I pretend I was done and started to walk back into the house then quickly turned on a dime and yelled cannonball and jumped into the pool with them. Checking three items off my list; dinner, homework, and bath. Once I came to the surface I quickly removed my clothes and threw them to the sides of the pool everything but my boxers. Knowing the boys hadn’t given me permission to take off all their clothes or stimulate them. I wanted them to trust me so I helped them remove their clothes, leaving on their boxers.


They looked at me funny and because I didn’t take mine or theirs off. I pretended it was completely normal knowing they swam in the nude as their parents did. I swam over to the ladder and grabbed one of the basketballs and tossed into the water. I smiled when I saw they had removed their boxers. I still left mine on as I dove back into the pool.


Ryan was trying to get Duke to ask me why I was wearing my boxers. Listen to them ask each other to ask me. I settled it by saying “I want them to do it, proving they can catch me.” And quickly head to the other side of the pool, just fast enough so they could catch me. I watched them dive under the water as I grabbed the sides of the pool. So when they pulled them off I wouldn’t go under unless I wanted too.


Once they had their grip on them I let them pull them off and watched them tosses them to the sides of the pool. It was their choice if they wanted to see me naked or them, I wasn’t Shawn, and wasn’t going to force them to do anything they didn’t want to do. I smiled at them. “First one that makes ten baskets gets a massage first tonight.” I let them win doing my very best to lose, but acted like it was just a bad night or they were just unbeatable.


Duke won earning him the massage first and told the boys its time to get ready for bed and we would watch a movie until then. They seemed confused about what I meant by getting ready for bed. I didn’t ask their Mom if they wear PJs or boxers or if they slept in the nude. So played it by ear and got out of the pool and dried off wrapping the towel around my waist and began to pick up our wet clothing. Jody told me they wouldn’t give me any trouble like most boys normally would. I know I gave my babysitters hell when I was their age.


I waited expecting them to do likewise to me, but instead, they did what I asked. I helped dry them off and wrapped their towels around their waist then dried their hair. They followed me to their room stopping to talk too each other asking what I meant by getting ready for bed. I watched them from the corner of my eye shrug their shoulders.


It was like being the new kid on the block not knowing how to interact with them, but neither did I want them to feel stupid. So put on a clean pair of dry boxers and my robe, after I had added our clothes to the washer. All that did was confuse them more, so simply hand them their boxers and they hesitated, but like me, they put them on. I said. “Normally I wear a shirt, but find I don’t need one when wearing a robe.” They nodded telling me they don’t have a robe other than a waist robe. So I offered them a clean shirt instead.


Duke quickly added. “We usually sleep in the nude,”


I nodded and said. “So do I.”


Having Ryan ask. “Then why did you have us put on a pair of boxers?” I shrugged my shoulders and put out my hand waiting for them to hand them back to me. Instead, they said. “We can wear them if you like us too.” I shrugged my shoulders and took my boxers off and put on a waist robe instead. They did likewise and I went to their dresser finding their waist robes and helped them with it.


Once we were decent I turned on the TV and restarted the video they were watching earlier and asked if they were in the mood for some ice cream. Ryan said “I rather have chocolate covered penis,”


Having Duke lick his lips say. “With lots of whip cream, it’s Jody’s and our favorite.”


I smiled and said. “It’s my favorite too. But if we did that we would have to take a bath.”


Duke gave Ryan a knuckle bump said. “You are going to bathe us anyway so I don’t know why it matters.”


I stood there shocked for a moment I said; “I thought that we just did that in the pool, but if you want a bath heaven forbid me from stopping you.” causing both boys to give arm pump.


Duke rolled the carpet runner up and had Ryan help him with the coffee table. So we had all the space we would need on the floor and not get chocolate sauce or whip-cream on their mother’s carpet. I should have been shocked by the fact that Jody liked chocolate covered penis, but I knew she did because she had me and my brothers do it many times, but didn’t include me until I had come back from our summer vacation.


So it wasn’t so far fetched that she did so with Ryan and Duke as well as their father or even their mother. I confirmed it by saying; “You know what my real favorite is?” 


The boys asked. “What?”


I said. “Chocolate covered breasts and sweet spot.”


The boys licked their lips Duke said. “We like that too? Jody and Mom let us have it every time we been extra good.” Again I should have been freaked out, but I wasn’t because it wasn’t anything me and my brothers or my friends haven’t done. Well except Aaron, maybe?


I quickly popped two more horny pills into my mouth and offered the boys one as well; only one pill, not two. And once more I was at the crossroads not knowing what to do or who would go first. I decided it was safe to ask Duke and he told me they wanted me to go first because Mom and Dad already had tasted me and was their turn and they had promised them they could taste me as many times they wanted.


I shrugged my shoulders and grab a pillow off the couch and opened my robe letting it lay at my sides underneath me. Considering they had already chosen and wanted me naked. I quickly added. “You can do anything  you would like that didn’t involve me sticking my penis in their butts.”


They looked at me said “yew gross.”


Duke said. “That was never going to happen.”


I nodded said. “As long we have understanding knock your selves out,” and made myself comfortable as the TV played in the background.


The moment the chocolate sauce touched my skin I shivered because it was cold right from the fridge and made mental note to make sure I had it at room temperature next time. I watched the boys take turns stroking my penis to a hard state so they could cover it with chocolate. Not only did they put on my penis they covered me with it. Ryan whispered something to Duke and he nodded and got up and went to the fridge. I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be a desert watching Duke grab a tub of ice cream.


I smiled thinking of Jody and my brothers and how many times I had made them into an ice cream sundae. By the time Duke came back, Ryan was covering my toes with chocolate and honey. Having Duke remind him of the whip-cream between my legs; I was a little surprised by the fact that both boys hadn’t removed their waist robes. I knew wasn’t because they were shy. It was because they still weren’t sure if they could trust me to keep my word about not sticking my penis inside their butts and they waited for me to grab them and force them to have sex with me.  Just the way I had watched Shawn and Arthur do on one of the videos as they held them down and raped them.


I didn’t say anything other than that’s cold when Duke added the ice cream on my chest and putting a good helping on penis and crotch having too re-add the whip-cream. I laughed when he squirted it between my legs.


I giggled with anticipation as they quickly decided what side they wanted.  When I moved my arms and fingers, that simple movement surprised them as they backed away tightening their robes, I apologized telling them that I would die first before I would ever harm them or let anyone touch them like Shawn and his friends did.


They nodded telling me I just surprised them because so far I hadn’t made any kind of move forcing them to have sex with me. I said. “Not going to happen. Jody would kill me if even I thought about it and then your parents would rip me apart limb by limb and cut my balls off and feed them to me as they kill me slowly.” They knew Jody and they knew their parents would. I smiled said. “If would like you can tie me up so I can’t.” I didn’t like the idea of being tied up, but if it set the boys at ease I was willing. Duke and Ryan argued about it but reminded each other what their Mom and Dad said I could be trusted.


Duke said. “One move that says you are thinking about raping us and I will end you.” placing a knife between my balls. I nodded and crossed my heart and promised them I wasn’t going to. I was a little concerned regarding the knife, because I didn’t see Duke take it out of the kitchen, and that bothered me.


I breathed a sigh of relief watching him set the knife on the coffee table still close enough if he needed it. I made another mental note to punch Shawn the next time I saw him. I laughed which sounded force asking them. “Are you going to taste me or what or I am going to lay here all night covered in desert?”


Duke smiled and said. “That depends on if you taste as good as our Mom and Dad say you do.”


I smiled and said. “Jody and my brothers tell me I taste really good this way?” I watched their faces to see if I surprised them and it did a little. They both took a side and started to lick me; I giggled and shivered because it tickled. Duke asked as if I have made Shawn or his friends into a desert. I said. “Please don’t make vomit. I rather lick horse manure then put their penis in my mouth or lick them like an ice cream cone.” Apparently, that was the right answer because Duke kissed me, and then quickly apologized for not asking first.


I reached up as Ryan quickly backed away and grabbed the knife, warning me if I tried and anything. I gave a heavy sigh said. “I just wanted to kiss him.” Duke and Ryan gave a heavy sigh and I watched the knife return back to the coffee table. Man, I really need to punch Shawn I thought. Duke let me lower him to my mouth and kissed me letting me deepen the kiss. He moaned as I felt and watched his body relax as he lay on the floor beside me. I said. “I really like it when you boys kiss me, as much as the girls do.”


Duke licked his lips, this time he didn’t hesitate as he kissed me again, making Ryan jealous. I told Ryan to kiss me while his brother went back to taste me. I thought just for a moment he wouldn’t, but he did, he even let me put my arm around him as I rubbed his bare back as I had done with Duke. I felt him swallow hard as my hand moved closer to his butt, but I knew better than that, that they didn’t trust me enough to touch them there yet. I cursed Shawn’s name for making these boys so fearful of me.


Yet the only thing I could do was take it slow by building their trust. I laid still, letting them have me and by doing so they both relaxed and kissed me often as they took me to new heights as they stimulated me together. I couldn’t recall if my brothers licked my penis at the same time or not or licked me at the same time as they spread my legs licking everything between them. All I did know was I really, really liked it.


And because of it, I moaned even louder telling them not to stop, causing them to double their efforts. The moment I finally climaxed was when I made their day, taking turns draining me of my nectar by either by stroking me or using their mouth as they sucked my penis like I straw until they got every drop.


Once I was basically licked clean and a sticky mess. I asked if they wanted me to taste them as I set my waist robe to the side rather then put it back on which would seem silly. I watched them swallow hard, which told me they weren’t ready for that. I pretend that it didn’t bother me, and said. “How about I just cover your chests and legs in chocolate?” Duke looked at his brother and Ryan said. “No as long as you keep your promise not to stick your penis inside our butts.”


I nodded “You have a knife that could end me remember if I even think about It.”


With that, I had decided to replace the robe so it would seem to them it would be impossible for me to do it if my penis was covered up. I picked up the knife and handed it to Duke telling Ryan, that Duke can make sure that’s not going to happen; even though I didn’t like the idea of ten-year-old holding in a kitchen knife that could easily hurt him or me for that matter. I needed them to trust me and if it made them feel safe. I was willing to do whatever it takes.


Duke watched as Ryan lay down in my spot, I waited for him to open his robe which would state he had given me permission. I watched him swallow hard a couple of times before he did it. I didn’t say anything when Duke placed the knife back onto the coffee table. I, however, asked Ryan if he really wanted me to stimulate him and turn him into a desert. And if he didn’t we would do something else. Ryan took my hand and placed it on his penis telling me he was going to trust me because Mom and Dad did and so did Jody. Duke knelled beside him yet closes enough to the knife if he needed to protect his brother. Again I cursed Shawn’s name, picturing the black eye I was going to give him when I got home.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep