Who is the Maid?

Who is the Maid?

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 154

Who is the Maid?


I knew Gloria meant it by the look in her eyes said it all that she meant what she said. Then turned around and faced me crossing her arms as she was sizing me up, she said. “I will leave you to it and expect your help once you attend to your duties such as they are young man. I don’t believe in shoddy work, you either do it right or not of all. I don’t have time to do it twice.”


She made sure I understood and walked on down the hall and said. “A very nice penis indeed and very nice backside as well; my daughters will be so pleased that I found a boy that possibly could satisfy their appetites. Providing my boys let them near them after one look at him. Mamma me' a ‘saints be praised if I was young lass I bed him and howl like the wolves.”


Mom giggled and Dad laughed when they heard her. Having Mom gave me that smile that said. “I can’t wait to be the one howling like those wolves;” giving a heavy sigh as she looked me up and down like a piece of meat that she couldn’t wait to dig her teeth into. Turned around and asked Mrs. Vincent; “So how was my son, last night?” I wanted to say “Mom, please don’t.”


Mrs. Vincent said. “It was the best sex me and my husband had in a very long time, and I can’t wait to do it again, many times over.”


Mom came around me and wrapped her arms around me and stroked me right in front of her and said. “He learned it all from his Dad, and I am very glad that you approved, but I must ask you. Was he better than Shane? Considering he was a little more experienced than my beautiful boy here.”


Mrs. Vincent said. “Not even close, trust me Shane was good, but he was better, not only did he please me, he pleased my husband as well as my boys. In so much, they didn’t want him to leave their bed last night. When we came home they had smiles on their faces, and looked so adorable that my husband and I couldn’t resist in taking a picture.”


Mom said. “I would very much like to see it.” Mom released me and she and Dad followed her down the hall to their master bedroom.


The fact she just embarrassed me didn’t register in her mind. I gave a heavy sigh and returned to my duties in the kitchen to make sure I had plenty of everything now that I not only had the Vincent’s family to feed but mine own as well. I smiled seeing the boys and Mr. Vincent help my brothers off with their clothes, in a very sexual way, I envied them because I was stuck in the kitchen alone, but what did I expect? It was the job I had signed on for. I wasn’t hired to have sex or to be stimulated. I was hired to babysit and perform the duties I was assigned to just like their housekeeper Gloria. The sex was just part of the benefits package.


Dad surprised me when he came up behind me feeling his naked skin as his penis poked me in the back, and started kissing the back of my neck, and whispered. “I came in to remind you to take your horny pills as they asked you too. Because we are horny as hell and as you know your mother and I haven’t had a chance to share ourselves with you, nor have your three brothers with you gone every night this last week and we are not leaving until you do. Considering I don’t have to pick up the boys that are cleaning carpets until 3 or four and return them to the group home.


“Mom and I have decided to leave your brothers here over the weekend, so we could spend some quality time together without having to worry about you boys. Considering it has been a while since we have a moment to ourselves; providing you would mind sharing your babysitting duties with us and the Vincent’s.” He didn’t say anything about who was going to be watching Shawn and Arthur while they were gone, and personally, I didn’t care, other than the fact it might be Kerry and her husband. Plus the fact it was none of my business.


I shrugged my shoulders said, “Not a problem Dad, you know how much I love being with my brothers.” Dad quickly turned me around and slowly walked me to the edge of the coach as I set aside the mop I was using too clean up the mess we had made. While he bent me over the arm of the coach having me scoot up into a more comfortable position. Then slid on top of me, and kissed me asking me if I had taken the pills, I shook my head no and said. “I was going to but, I have been kind of busy nonstop since the moment I got out of bed this morning.”


Dad said. “Then I guess that explains why you are not aroused. If I didn’t know you better, I would think you don’t like sex or stimulating anymore, and crossed over to boy’s butts.” Dad growled at me and quickly slapped my face.


Normally it would have brought me into an episode, but when I looked into his eyes they only had love in them and disappointment. He waited for my answer, regarding if I prefer boys butts. I smiled and reached around him and slapped his butt and quickly grabbed his head and forced his mouth to mine and kissed him hard and deep. When I released him I said. “Why would you think I liked boys butts Dad? When I am more than satisfied having a girl's sweet spot whenever I want it and right now all I want to do is make Mom and Mrs. Vincent howl so loud that it echoes across our town of Highland and all the way to Santaquin and back.”


Dad smiled and kissed me as he slid down my body using his tongue until he reached my penis and said before putting it in his mouth. “My words exactly son, Man you taste good, I can’t wait to lather you in butter and drizzle you in syrup. Then after that, we will take our women and make sweet love like they deserve, while our boys get acquainted.” He growled hungrily as he placed my penis in his mouth bring it to a hard state and worked it until he got what he wanted.


Smacking his lips until Gloria slapped him on the butt and said “Save some for the rest of Mr. Rothwell, I am hoping you included me for that rump in the sack with this young stallion. I haven’t had a good penis since your boy Shane was here.”


Dad smiled “Gloria darling you know I wouldn’t leave you out. How many years have you known me and you still call me Mr. Rothwell? And if I recall we had amazing sex with you and your husband more times then I care to count, and you still don’t call me Robert.”


Dad climbed off me and stood up and pulled her closes and kissed her hard and deep while he unbuttoned her blouse enough so he could he pull down her doubled D bra that was hiding breasts that were the size of small watermelons making me hungry for them and had thought they were off limits to me unknowing if she was part of the benefit package. He slowly released her as he cupped one of them to his mouth and made a meal out of it and then did the same to the other. When he was done she slapped his face and smiled as she quickly pushed him into the vacant chair and straddled him. I watched as she laid back her head and screamed as Dad cupped her breasts again biting so hard it left teeth marks.


When she stopped using him as a trampoline or moving up and down like steam engine, she slid off him and took his penis into her mouth and finished him off. I watched Mom and Mrs. Vincent come into the living room noticing Mom and her were both naked. Mom asked how long until breakfast I said. “I was just getting ready to take it out to the pool. When Dad decided to have me as a snack.”


The fact that Gloria just had sex with Dad or that she had his penis her mouth didn’t faze her any, which stated that Dad was telling the truth about him and Gloria. I should have been in shock by it, but I wasn’t, well just a little because I thought Gloria was just a housekeeper paid enough money to keep her mouth shut and mind her own business or she just didn’t care about our carefree lifestyle or the kinky stuff we do. The thing that did surprise me was the fact once again Shane had hidden another secret from me and it was starting to wear on me. Wondering how many women he has been with before serving an LDS mission.


I could see his smug handsome face when they asked him regarding his sex life as he lies through his teeth. That he was pure as the driven snow, knowing that having sex with one girl or woman would put them into a nuclear meltdown. Even stimulating themselves and each other, regardless if it was a boy, girl regardless of their age would most likely not only disqualify him for a mission but excommunicate him.


Then again his Bishop who was Crawford at the time being as corrupt as he was; simply didn’t care. Other than the fact he refused to have sex with him or anyone boy in the ward that was under his thumb, nor would he sell or take drugs. For those reasons alone is why Shane was denied by him, not for the sex or stimulation. It is also one of the reasons him and his underlings are after me and my friends as well as my family or anyone that sides with us.


Mom said looking at my penis seeing it was almost open for business and smiled. “Good because like your Dad we are all very horny, and if we have to wait any longer, we’d eat every one of you boys.”


Mrs. Vincent said. “Please make sure you stock up on those horny pills our little tiger.” I groaned inward and got off the coach and quickly obeyed, I sighed as I placed five more pills into my hand and crushed two of them into a glass of orange juice, ignoring the bitter taste as swallowed it and the pills.


Mom came behind me and took two more pills out and hand them to me and said. “I am hungry for tiger.” Emphasizing that as she grabbed me by the balls giving them a light squeeze. Turned me around and kissed me and tried to slide me inside of her; then growled slapping me across the face for not being ready for her and Mrs. Vincent.


I didn’t apologize I just whispered in her ear, “I am going to roar with pleasure as you howl so loud that it will reach the heavens as I show you how much I love you, that you’ll never forget.”


Mom kissed me wrapping her arms around me and said. “That’s the tiger we know,” and patted my cheek. I watched her reach inside the fridge for the whip-cream and headed out to the pool.


When I had everything ready as well as cleaned up the kitchen and the living room back to its pristine state. Mrs. Vincent helped me carry out our breakfast. Dad smiled at me as I put 6 horny pills into his hand as he sat and watched me fulfilling my duties. He didn’t say anything as I had noticed he wasn’t aroused yet, knowing if he had taken his like a good boy he would have been by now because it had been at least 20 minutes since Gloria. Knowing if he had taken as many as they had me take he would have had a constant hard-on. I would know that because of last night alone. I questioned how many was too many as I placed the huge plate of waffles on the table, and smiled not seeing any plates or silverware.


I smiled, even more, seeing my brother’s clothes all piled in the corner by the door. And Mr. Vincent having a snack with Jared’s penis in his mouth and Jason on his stomach as Duke was working both his Dads and Jason penises; while Ryan and Jonathon were doing each other. I didn’t interrupt them just picked up their clothes off the ground and took them down the hall put them in the washer with Mom and Dads clothes. Gloria smiled at me seeing my very aroused penis and licked her lips, reminding she wanted to me to pleasure her as I had with Mrs. Vincent and said so “ I’d take you know if had the time my little tasty treat, but we both have work to do before any of us can think about it.” Then went back making the boys beds with nice clean sheets and bedding.


I noticed she had placed my brother's shoes next to Dukes and Ryan’s, and when she noticed I had notices she said for me to make sure to hang up their clean clothes or she’ll be very cross if she finds them where they don’t belong. I nodded and left her too it, I stopped into my room to quickly put on some peppermint ointment on my n*****s and other places I know they wanted to spend extra time on as well as a hint of coconut learning that was one of the flavors Mr. Vincent liked.


Gloria startled me as I turned around seeing her in my doorway “I can’t wait to lick every inch of you boy, they better save some for me, because I am so very hungry for that nice piece of a*s of yours. By the way my favorite flavors or orange with a hint of lime.” And helped me put it on as she pushed me onto the bed and told me to roll over. I knew I could overpower her if really wanted to, but I did what I was told as she covered my backside and then tasted me as she trailed her tongue down my back, spread my legs and licked in between them. Then she had me turn back over and quickly put my penis in her mouth, she moaned. “If only I had the time right now my young stallion. I’d pleasure you like you never been pleasured before.” Slowly stood up as she released me and was about to send me on my as she slapped my butt, telling me to save some of those waffles and side of penis for her.


I watched her bend down and scratched Sparky behind the ears and took out three of our cooked sausages from her pocket and feed them to him. Telling him he better be a good dog or he’ll become cat food for her cats at home. Sparky whined and barked as he jumped on her stating he would as he sniffed her for more sausages. She laughed as she petted him again, I said. “Come on boy leave Gloria to her work,” and he followed me down the hall.


Dad, Mom and Mrs. Vincent smiled at me hungrily, noticing my penis was open for business once more the moment I joined them at the pool. I smiled at them and took several waffles and poked a hole big enough for my penis and laid down on the deck chair and said. “Breakfast is now severed,” as Sparky made his self comfortable under my chair in hopes for more table scraps that would drop off me as they had their waffles and a side of penis as promised.



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep