Prove or Die  Part 1

Prove or Die Part 1

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 156

Prove or Die

Part 1


By the time I took a quick bathroom break and made sure everyone was accounted for I had to stop inside my room just to see if she really did burn everything. I opened the closet only finding hangers and seeing a garbage can full of ashes and the remainder of my clothes and my Sunday shoes charred un-wearable. Not understanding why it was necessary to do that in the first place, because I was comfortable being naked, and if she and the Vincent have wanted me naked 24/7 all they had to do was ask.


Gloria smiled at me and said. “I told you I did it now didn’t I and I was naked when I told you, so you know I wasn’t lying and meant everything I said. Now get in here, before I catch cold.” I nodded and followed her inside. I was a little surprised finding there was no bubble bath, but I could smell the skin oils that perfumed the air and it said she had flavored it with a hint of pineapple and oranges and maybe a hint of strawberries. When she came closer I could smell her as she brushed by me, that she was at least covered in peppermint.


The moment the door closed she threw my glasses off as I watched them shatter against the wall. And forced me against the wall, and kissed me, I did as exactly as Mom told me to do. The moment she released me I roared with hunger as only a tiger would have. She smiled at me as I took one of her breasts and bit hard leaving teeth marks and lifted her off the floor and causing her to giggle like a school girl; watching her place the sharp bowing knife with smooth sharp edge one side and jagged teeth on other side known as a saw-back knife that I have seen my Pa use when butchering meat. Watching her put it in her teeth as I carried her into the large tub regardless if I was still fully dressed.


I had figured if she was going to ruin all my clothes she might as well work for it, knowing how much harder it would be if they were wet, and I needed to prove myself that I was anything but easy; knowing possibly that my way of life depended on it. I didn’t think she would actually kill me, it was meant to scare me. So I had thought at the time, knowing if I was really in danger Mom and Dad would never allow this woman even near me or them in the first place. And knowing that my two sisters Kerry and Jody, as well as Shane and many others, have passed this test, “Death,” was just a threat if I was in real danger Jeff would be here and tell me or had warned me that something bad was going to happen. So far he hasn’t made himself known. Several times I had thought my life had been in danger and he hadn’t shown himself or warn me.


I leaned her back so I could release her as I quickly fell on top of her and took the knife out of her hand and dropped it to the side of us and kissed her even harder and bit her lip so I could taste her blood proving I was a wild tiger wanting to dig my teeth into her. The moment she released me she slapped me, causing me to growl and then lifted my head back and I roared and cupped her breasts as hard as I could as I quickly trialed my tongue and teeth down her. Biting any patch of skin I could work loose and smiled as she gasped and screamed in pure pleasures.


I smiled as she ripped open my shirt as she slid her knife up cutting the fabric. I ignored the pain as she nicked me unsure if she did it on purpose and growled bring the knife closer to me, showing her I was unafraid of the pain, considering I had been through worst over my lifetime. Plus I knew she wouldn’t really hurt me, well I hoped she wouldn’t.


I rolled her so she could be on top of me, so she could finish what she had started as she kept cutting way my shirt as I buried my face into her breasts. I barely felt the trickle of blood where she had nicked my arms, either on purpose or by accident as I felt her cut off my watch asking me if it was the real one or the fake one. I growled. “Does it matter?”


She leaned back her head and laughed and quickly cut it off laying it to the side. As I noticed she paused to see if it would give her the indication that she triggered the alarm. When it didn’t, she pretended she wasn’t nervous, but her eyes and ears said differently, which distracted her long enough for me to pull her closes to me so I could kiss her. I picked up the watch and tossed it proving to her I was unafraid if it was the real one. Knowing it wasn’t.


She wasn’t the prettiest woman or girl I had been with, but I never judge anyone by their looks, the way Ma and Pa have taught me.  She was a girl and a woman and that was good enough for me, and I was not the shy little boy anymore, more so around a naked women or girls, thanks to my adoptive parents and everything they had and was teaching me about being a nudist, and all the ways I could pleasure them. One thing I had learned was anyone can be naked, it is how you lived through it knowing that you are naked; not only in the body but in the heart, mind, and soul.


Once I had her distracted I doubled my efforts by biting harder once I had made it down to her n*****s. Perked, prime and ready for me. Knowing she really liked it when Dad did it earlier, and from my experiences with Mr. Vincent and his wife and how they get off on the rough stuff. I felt her try to left me up and obliged her by doing so, but only enough to make her work for it as she quickly undid my pants just enough so she could work her knife to cut away the material. Once she had the seams split so it was like the peeling of a banana. I stood her up and picked her up as I took the knife and put it between my teeth and carried her to the other side of the tub and laid her back so I could have some more of her setting the knife to the side, but within reach if she needed it.


Once I had her where I wanted her I roared again and fell on her taking her mouth again an deepening the kiss until both our heads were swimming and screaming for oxygen before I released her and quickly slapped her face and kissed her again before she could inhale enough oxygen feeling her fingernails clawing my arms and back. When I released her I roared again and took her breast like I did last time going even harder now that I had room to work and found her n*****s still hard waiting for me. She arched her back and screamed. “Oh yes!” Causing me to wiggle her breasts I had in my teeth like a piece of meat.


She screamed again and I released her and roared with delight taking the other one and doing the same, getting her to scream as she arched her back even higher. I moved down to her stomach and toyed with her belly button with my tongue as I pinched the skin around it with my teeth, causing her to gasp as she inhaled. I quickly placed my left hand on her right hip, lifting her so I had her sweet spot directly into my face at a slightly elevated angle, and moved my right hand on the inside of her thigh. And pushed just enough so I could cup her with my mouth as I used my tongue to open her sweet spot just enough so my tongue could work itself inside of her and used my hips to turn her spreading her other leg even more.


She jerked as I found that perfect delicate spot and I massaged it with my tongue as if it was eating it like an apple, as my mouth and tongue worked up and down. Because she had the spacing like both my mothers had compared to the young girls my age I have been with. Her body shivered as she screamed then panting, as I pleasured her with pain and true ecstasy. That I have learned from Dad when he showed me the little tricks I could do with a woman like Gloria and my mother. Yet I haven’t done so as of yet with my mother only with my adoptive Mom and Mrs. Vincent, knowing I could without harming either of them.


Once she could take no more for a minute I released her letting her legs relax and gave her a gentle slap on her hip as I quickly lowered her into the water. Then surprised her as I picked her up and spun us around as I leaned back letting her body fall on top of me, and placed my arms around her as I kissed her waiting for her to make the next move. Considering I couldn’t do any more until she had peeled my pants down like a banana. While my really hard penis poked through the slit of my boxers the only material she hadn’t cut with the knife, proving I had to earn that before she would begin to remove them.


I released her as I growled angrily as the door opened. Then roared as loud as I could as I pulled Gloria to me as I raised us both out of the tub letting my feet and legs dangle over the sides. With her sitting on top of me, placing the knife in my mouth as Mom gasped seeing the blood dripping slowly down my chest and my arms where Gloria had nicked me cutting my shirt away. She moved just enough so my penis could slide up in between her sweet spot yet not allowing it to make its way inside her. I watched her take her hand and started to stroke it as she scoots back just enough pulling the slit of my boxers open so she could have more of the shaft. Proving to her I was indeed aroused by a woman and unafraid or embarrassed about it.


Mom asked if I was alright and I growled. “Mom, do I look alright? I am the happiest boy here with pair breasts so plump and ripe and sweeter than candy and beautiful woman with her hands on my penis. Now either come in or leave me to my meal. I am hungry for my dinner.”


Proving once more that Mom and Dad were here which stated once again her threat to kill me was just a threat, and Jeff still hadn’t made an appearance telling me otherwise so that said I was in no real danger and so far I have shown Gloria I was really into girls and woman like her and not boys like Shawn and Arthur and their friends.


Gloria gave Mom one look and quickly slapped my face telling me. “I am the only woman you should be focusing on. Now prove to me how hungry you are,” I answered her with a loud roar. As I leaned up and grabbed her and pulled her back down so she was flat against me taking her mouth and held my hand behind her head so she had no choice but to kiss me until I was ready to release her. I smiled inside as I watched Mom picking out my ruined shirt and tossing it to the side as she got in.  She tsked at me telling Gloria it would have been easier to remove my clothes before we climbed in.


Gloria turned her head as my lips grazed her right cheek and said. “And what would be the fun of that Mrs. Rothwell. I have already seen him naked and I wanted him to earn it as I peel him slowly like an onion. Now shut up, you are ruining our meal.”


I slapped her across her bottom and growled letting her raise her head so she looks at me in the eyes. “I am the one you should be paying attention to my darling. Either take me or I will get up and go over there and take her instead because you have decided you didn’t want me anymore, as you know I am quite capable of doing so.”


Mom laughed. “He does have a point. If you remember how he can easily outmaneuver the strongest bully if he wanted to.”


Gloria reached up and patted my cheek and said. “I am quite aware he could overpower me if he wanted to Karen dear. But I think I can manage it just fine if you would kindly be silent or you could wait somewhere else. As you can see we are doing just fine.” Mom held her tongue but I saw the hurt in her eyes that said he’s my son, and I can be here if I want too, as her eyes shot daggers at her back.


Gloria gave an angry growl and used that anger to rip my pants even more as she pulled on the pieces she had ripped like a banana or flowering roses as they hung to the sides in long strips at my sides, I raised her just enough so she could get the ones underneath me, going as far as she could without using the knife, almost to my knees; causing them to bind up with nowhere to go with my shoes still on. Then slid down off me so she could take my shoes off, and was about toss them over her shoulder, then changed her mind. Placed one of the shoes on my chest and took the other and cut the laces off with the knife and poked holes in them as she cut it as she sawed them in half. Then dropped into the water and did the same to others. Mom gasped. “I just bought those.”


Gloria turned and said. “So what? I told your son I was going to destroy every stitch of clothing he brought with him, proving to him once I am done and passes my test he will be mine and reborn through me, and your husband said I could if I chose too. It’s not likely he’d freeze to death if he went barefoot to church tomorrow and with temperatures still in the low 80s, besides he and his friends have done so in the past.


“Hell if I wanted to I make him go naked, providing I could get away with it without him getting arrested for indecent exposure, considering that we are not living at nudist colony anymore my dear. Now stop your complaining, because if you remember you came to me first asking for my help to make sure your boy here is pure as the driven snow like I have done with your son Shane as well as your two daughters and what I should have done with your son Shawn. Now either leave or remain silent.”


I waited for Mom to say something, but instead, she remained silent but I could see the anger in her eyes. I quickly calculated my next move, but with my legs being bound I couldn’t do much as I laid on my back with legs and feet dangling in the water as she stood slightly bent forward in between my legs. Keeping my legs pinned to the wall by my pants just enough space for her to stand in between them with nowhere to go. So I pulled her back down to me as I allowed her to slide up onto my chest as she half straddled me and laid on top me. 


I brought her lips up to my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her so she had no choice but either kiss me or slide out of my arms. Once I had her I rolled us so I could be on top figuring she only needed her feet to finish pushing my pants down to my ankles where I could work them off the rest of the way. It also allowed me to put my penis inside of her, even though it was a small portion of it being still mostly trapped inside my boxers, it was tight but doable.


I didn’t ask if I needed a condom, because I had noticed when she and Dad were having sex. Neither she nor he used one, and the fact there wasn’t a box near the tub for me to uses. She proved it as she smiled at me as I thrust’ ed as hard as I could with what I had to work with, being as it was that most of my manhood was still trapped inside. She gave me a silly grin, telling me. “You are going to have to do better than that.”


I growled in her ear as I nibbled on her left earlobe, telling her. “Oh, I was just tickling you.” She surprised me placing her hands under us as if she was feeling me working the material to gain a couple more inches. By teasing me, giving me mixed signals as I raised myself and pulled her closer until I could almost stand, yet still leaving my penis inside of her that was able to slip through. She used her feet and legs and pushed mine off the steps that I was using for leverage, so I could give her a more powerful thrust.


Yet she surprised me by kicking me off her as I fell backward tripping over the step and with my legs and feet bound. I stumbled and started to fall backward, having Mom move quickly so she could catch me; before I hit my head on the seat or went completely under the water. But because of Mom catching me I laid against her in between her legs, with her arms under me, keeping my head and neck above water. Gloria growled angrily at me and dove for me. Quickly lifted my legs and feet, flipping me over so quick it surprised me as my head went under water and as quickly folded my legs into a kneeling position and started to stand while I coughed the water out of my lungs.


Gloria yelled. “Get out my way Karen he doesn’t need or want your help. He’s not going to drown unless I want him too. You said it yourself he is more than capable of protecting himself, and we both know he can swim circles around most boys his age.”


Mom growled garbing her by the arm. “I know what he is capable of Gloria, doesn’t mean you have the right to, to see if he will.”


I stood up and step in front of them so I could stop them from killing each other and said. “Mom, she has every right to see if I can, and I had given her my permission to test me as she sees fit. You know I have suffered worse than a few nicks and bruises. I don’t mind you being here, but please I am begging you don’t interfere.”


Mom looked as if she was going to cry, as I watched her lips quiver slightly. I pulled Mom into a kiss and wrapped my arms around her. When I released her I said. “If you wouldn’t mind, can you put the pot roast in the oven and ask Jody if she wouldn’t mind letting the boys help her make the dough for the rolls for supper tonight?” 


Mom nodded wondering if I want her to come back, I didn’t say anything; I quickly turned my back to her and said. “Now where were we?” Hearing the door close, and just for a minute, I thought I heard sobbing knowing there was nothing I could do, but make her proud of me by proving myself worthy or die trying.


Gloria told me to stand in the middle of the tub and don’t move, I nodded and obeyed, watching her get out of the tub and quickly go to the small counter that held clean towels and all our lotions and oils, as well as our grooming supplies and toys. I watched her pull out a set of handcuffs and some rope-cord as well as a blindfold. I knew she knew how I hated to be tied up and blindfolded because of the things my parents did to me in the church basement. From our previous conversation that she knew everything, I have been through growing up.


I hated the fact and yet I was glad of that fact she and the Vincent’s knew that. I hated it because it proves to them what people can do and get away with it, and I liked it because it proved me that I was willing to fight to keep what’s mine and that was my life, the only thing I had was the pain and the reminders that I hadn’t given up every time my parents beat me or tried to kill me. Mom and Dad trusted her and so I put my faith in them, knowing she would never really harm me and knowing if she tried Mom and Dad would stop her. I have suffered worst then being tied up, blindfolded and beaten.


I waited for her to apologize to me while she placed the blindfold on me, but she didn’t instead she slapped my face and punched me hard in the stomach causing me to double over and my nose to bleed, she growled. “Don’t ever do that again, I can take care of myself, young man. Your adoptive mother and I have been scrapping ever since we were girls braiding each others hair. I wasn’t soft and cuddly with your brother Shane nor was I with your sisters and nor was I with Robert your Dad.


“I was soft on Shawn by not letting him prove himself and because of that, I feel responsible for every child he raped and sexually abused. I will not make that mistake again, like I said you either prove yourself or face the consequences which are very real boy, more so for you then it was for Shane or your two sisters Kerry and Jody. This is not just a test where if you fail and go home and try again. This is real, not a threat. I will kill you make no mistake boy I will kill you.  You will not leave this room until you are either dead or proved yourself that you are not like Shawn and Arthur.


“You think your adoptive parents will save you. I promise you that will never happen. The people I represent are angry and will no longer tolerate what the Rothwell’s have done any longer. Knowing that nearly every boy they have taken in their home has sexually been raping each other and your brothers Jared and Jason as well as your baby brother Jonathan and many boys like them, like Billy and the two Vincent boys as well as many others. Who is to say that you and Shane haven’t all these years since they left the colony?


“So far you have done enough too keep yourself alive, by a slim margin mind you, slim. So far all you and I have done is play slap and tickle, you haven’t experienced real pain, not with me you haven’t. Knowing you know what pain is, and because of that I have set the bar high for you for that reason compared to Shane and his two sisters where my hands were tied not allowed to perform the tests that are designed to see how to handle stress, how you obey knowing that I will kill you if you don’t. Not walkway like your brother Shane did with a simpler and easier test.


“This time my hands are not tied, this time I am given everything I need to prove once and for all if you can be trusted to obey me no matter what I ask you to do, knowing the moment you disobey me you will die, while your adoptive parents watch unable to do anything about it. 


“So let’s begin the tests, the real test, now that I have total control whether you die by my hands or walk out of here alive proving to me and the people I represent that you can be trusted and that you are willing to obey regardless what we ask you to do when we tell you to do it knowing if you don’t I will kill you and that’s not a threat that’s a promise. So let’s see how you handle being unable to do anything, see anything. Now take five steps back or until you find you can’t go any further and sit down and be still and quiet.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 9, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep