Prove or Die  Part 4

Prove or Die Part 4

A Chapter by Shep

Chapter 156-3

Prove or Die

Part 4

 


She stood up and looked at me and had me stand against the wall and reached for the blindfold. I swallowed hard, waiting for her to tie me up again. She kissed me and said. “Well played my little tiger; you have skillfully passed this portion of the test showing me you know how to pleasure a woman, and I am looking forward to what you have planned once we get inside the tub. But now I needed to know how you perform without seeing me. Or knowing what I am about to do. Reading people are easy when your eyes can see what they like and do not like. Yet I noticed you have one weakness, and I intended to see if it is only because you’re afraid or something deeper.”


She wasted no time in blindfolding me and placed a pair of handcuffs on me as she put my hands behind my back. Telling me about the next test, as I questioned where was Jeff and what was taking him so long. I called out for him in our special link but he didn’t answer me. Except to tell me help was coming, but it would be some time before it got here and I needed to stall for time, until it did.


“This next test is crucial because it will tell me about you, it will tell me if you been tainted. And if I find that you have, then there is a good chance you will die. After this test there will be one more, providing you pass this one. It is the hardest, in every sense of the word. I expect your obedience. To do whatever I ask you to do; you must do it no matter what is. If you do what I ask you will live. If you fail you die, just that simple. Once you have passed the last test, we will never speak of it to anyone, the only ones that will no what happen will be the ones inside this room. And the ones watching you and me on camera, as you already know have been watching you the moment we started this test.


“Do not fail me, little tiger. Do what I ask when I tell you to do it. If you do not I will punish you, and I will keep punishing until you do it. If you still refuse to do it I will kill you. You will not see me coming without your eyes. You will feel death and it will be quick, you have earned that.  And I am sorry, what I must do it, but if I do not do it. I myself will be put to death as well as my family. The people I represent will make me watch as they torture them and kill them one by one. Then they will do the same to me. As I have said the people are not happy with the Rothwell’s for what has transpired over the last few years.


“They should have followed the letter of the law that they swore an oath too, but instead they chose to flee. They could have just been punished for leaving, as they did. Instead not letting Shawn prove himself like the other boys that were involved letting them decides their fates. As you know one boy survived and proved himself worthy of their forgiveness so it could have been possible that Shawn would have lived through it as well.


“They gave the same chance to their Grandfather and welcomed him back after they had punished him. Yet in the end, he was killed for repeating the same crimes. If it wasn’t for what Shawn and Arthur had done as well as nearly all the boys that had entered their home, and because of that they are not willing tolerate it any longer until justice has been done. As well as the other boys and men that Shawn and Arthur have corrupted will be caught then punished or killed.


“Each test you have passed has proven to me without a doubt that you are worthy of this chance to prove that you are the man your adoptive parents, your friends and family say you are. If this was not so, you would have been killed without question, by the people that I represent. Not even the Rothwell’s would have been able to stop it from happening. The only reason you have been considered for these tests is because of your actions, and your bravery. So once again I am sorry, but as I have said I have no choice. I either test you and prove your worthiness or I kill you or be killed. I and rather not kill you, but I will if I must. It is better that you die then my family.”


She kissed me one last time and made sure the blindfold was secured on me. And walked me to the tub and handcuffed me to the railing, I was told to sit and be still, while she prepares me for my last two tests. I heard the trunk being opened as she pulled out the things she needed. I shivered with fear as I heard each item being placed around me; something that sounded like metal objects and heavy chains, beads hitting the tile. She told me it was better not to look as she watched me struggling against the railing unable to free myself.


I prayed hard asking for Jeff to please hurry and the help he was bring me. I listed all the people I knew that had seen Jeff and could communicate with him, only listing 3. Ma, Bishop Lanwall and Bishop Earl; there was a forth and that was a big if Bishop Sakes even though he hasn’t said anything in regards of Jeff, there was a small chance if he had the ability to be in contact with him. Ma was out of the question knowing she was somewhere in Canada. So it left me with Bishop Earl and Bishop Lanwall. If was Bishop Earl it would take him 45 minutes to an hour, and if was Bishop Lanwall then why is it taking so long to rescue me?


Once she was done, she climbed back into the tub and kissed me telling me once more how sorry she was. Then moved me and me further into the tub as she had me sit on the seat of the tub that circled it. Then undid the handcuffs, which gave me a chance to fight her, and losing as she held the knife to my throat and a second knife pointing to my manhood and growled at me. “Stop it right now boy or the next move you make will be your last.”


The moment I stopped struggling pricking me with the knife as I felt the warm blood trickle down my chest, I said. “You are so going to die for this, help is coming you f*****g b***h.”


She slapped me then growled back. “Just words boy, nothing but words. No one is coming to save you and you and I know it. This place is built like Fort Knox. My people have the place surrounded to protect me so I can do what I must without outside influence, I have locked up the Vincent’s and the Rothwell’s to prevent them from interfering with us, you said yourself that you knew that I had.


“What makes you think that people are going to come and rescue you. Only people that know where you are here in this house, and right now they can’t even help themselves. So threaten me all you like boy, you will not live long enough to enjoy your freedom. I have the mind to kill you now and end this once and for all. I would have done so if you haven’t proven yourself that you are not like the boys or girls I have killed for failing my tests.


“Pray that you continue to please me, pray that God will forgive you if fail to obey me. I do not believe in boys dead ghosts, for if there was such a thing I would have seen him by now and what he can or can not do. And so far he has done nothing to save you. Now shut the f**k up.”


I heard a long strip of tape and in one single heartbeat, she held me in a vice. Feeling her legs and feet over my shoulders from behind me, pinning me to the tub as she gripped my head into a vice so tight that with the slightest pressure she could easily snap my neck, but instead she forced my mouth open and stuffed my sock inside it before using the tape to hold it in. she took my arms to the side of the tub and handcuffed me placing one arm one side and one on the other side of me with two more sets of rings too prevent me from moving.


She kissed me on the head and patted my cheek, telling me. “It’s only for a little while; I am just preventing you from taking off the blindfold and speaking to me or anyone I bring into the room to help me, nothing more. When I come back I will release you and then I will bathe you one last time before I start the next test. But the blindfold remains on until you have completed the lasts two tests or I have killed you.” She left me as she watched me struggle and said. “I promise I won’t be long.” I heard her open the door and left me alone.


I heard Mom and Dad crying outside the door yet it seemed further as if they were in the room across the hall, Mom asking. “Why are doing this Gloria, he has done nothing wrong? Now release him now and we will let you leave before the cops get here.”


Gloria laughed. “No, Karen, No Robert,” I heard her slap them across their faces and said. “I will not release him and you know why I must do this. Now shut the f**k up, Boys take the boy to the room so I can prepare him for the next tests. If they so much as move kill them, kill them all.” I heard Mom and Dad scream No and struggle and cringed as I heard them being beaten. Proving without a doubt that they were as much a prisoner as I was, and for that, these people needed to be hunted down and killed.


Gloria yelled sounding out of breath. “Be thankful that he is still alive and have proven himself this far. Now I must prepare for the last of his tests.  I promised him if he fails he won’t suffer. You brought this onto yourselves. You knew the laws and you know the oaths you have taken; now you must pay the price. It breaks my heart to do it, but if only you would have obeyed the rules in the first place, none of this would have been necessary. Now do not interfere, all you can do is pray for him.”


Then she laughed while I heard them struggle. “You can’t stop me, that great Robert Rothwell so powerless to stop me after all these years waiting for the chance to prove I have been killing these filthy pigs, these boys, these cowards that hide their dark secrets, these pedophiles and these rapists like you and your father. You don’t deserve to live for what you have done this boy you call your son has only one choice and that is to show me and the people here that here with us that he has not been tainted like your son Shawn and like every boy you have brought into your house. You should know I have sent someone to deal with them.” 


Dad said in great pain. “Gloria you’ll never find them, you think for one minute that I would leave them at home in case you did this. I have never trusted you; you should know if you even think about hurting my sons I will kill you slowly.” I heard him being beaten as she yelled at him demanding to know where they are. Dad laughed telling her to go to hell, she’ll have to kill him first.  


There was a long silence that seemed to have gone on forever before the door closed and another door opened. I could hear a small child struggling and crying begging her not to kills us. I knew it was Jared by the sound of her voice, ordering them to tie him down to the bed. Then there was silence, hearing the door close somewhere in the hallway. Then hearing my door being closed and locked and muffled voices that sounded like Gloria and she was very angry when she said. “Find them, and bring them here so I can kill them.”


It seemed forever not being able to gauge time and the water had long turned cold. I heard the door being locked from the inside, preventing anyone from coming in. It surprised me when she told someone to sit and be still as they got into the water. I heard them struggle as I heard metal hitting the tile and hearing whoever it is whimper as if they had been gagged as it sounded muffled. 


She said. “Shush my little one, everything will be all right. You are not the one being tested, but I needed you to watch, in hopes we never have to do this again. No harm will come to you Jared, as I have promised you when I asked if you were willing to be here and show your brother that you love him and support him. Can you do that for him? Show him that you love him?” I didn’t hear anything but whimpering as if Jared was crying and because he was gagged he couldn’t answer other then nodding or shaking his head.


She said. “That’s a good boy. Now I am going to bathe him and he going to show me one last time, if he can prove to me that he hasn’t been tainted, and he prefers girls and not boys; other than showing them that he loves them the way we have taught him and you, as well as your brother Shane and your two younger brothers. I won’t kill him in front of you if he fails. No child should watch that happen and I promised your parents that I will not let that happen.” I felt the water being drained


I tried to yell but I couldn’t with the gag over my mouth. All I could do was cry and do nothing to save me or him. I screamed for Jeff telling him that everything that has transpired. He said. “I know and they are coming they are on route to you at this very moment. Yet will be at least an hour before they arrive, stay calm, stay alert and most of all do whatever she asks until I arrive. She won’t kill you in front of Jared, she only has orders to kill you, she has been ordered to take Shawn and Arthur back to the nudist colony to be put on trial then when that happens she will kill them; like she has the other boys and girls she has been instructed to punish.”


She quickly made her way over to me and put my head on her breasts said. “I know you think I am monster like your parents but I must do this, and you know why we talked about this. We both have a lot on the line. Jared is only here to watch because he needs to know if he strays from the path. That like you will be given one chance only to prove himself. Our law says I can not harm him or put him to the test I am giving you until his 15th birthday. Unless he commits the same crimes as his brother Shawn has. Then he will have to be put through the shaming ritual and so will his brother Jason. I am sorry you both have to go through this… I really am sorry, but as I have said I have no choice.


“Now show your brother how strong and brave you are. Show him that you love him and no matter what I put you through. Show him that you are willing to do whatever it takes to stay alive. So you both can walk out of this cursed room today, and hold your heads high. Can you do that? Or do I need to take Jared out of this room and do what I need to do?”


I said once she removed the gag from my mouth doing my best to stay calm and control the anger inside of me; which was the thing I had to do as I waited for help to arrive. “Yes, if you promise me you won’t hurt him?”


She lifted my head and kissed me and said. “I promise, I would show you that I am not lying, but I can not remove the blindfold, for if I do it will make things even harder, and it’s hard enough as it is for you.


“Yet I can tell you this if you were Shawn or even Arthur, I wouldn’t hesitate too let them see everything I must do. Including kill them. Their deaths would not be swift or painless that much I can promise you. They better pray that they show us that they have chosen to no longer rape little boys or their friends, and that includes each other. They so much as touch another boy or man in that away, they will be put to death. No more second chances.


“Now dig deep and prove to me that I will not have to kill you. I know you have it in you or you wouldn’t have survived this long. Can you do that or do I need to take Jared out of the room? Because once we begin I can not allow him to leave until you have failed or proved yourself worthy. Once that happens we will have a huge celebration and put this ugliness behind us.”


I knew she was lying after listening to my adoptive parents from across the hall, I knew meant that needed to stall for time somehow, until they got here I nodded as she wiped my tears away and slowly released me, warning me not to remove the blindfold for any reason until she says I could reminding me by placing the knife at my throat. She released Jared telling him he can hug me and I can show him I love him while she finishes get us ready.


Jared quickly dove for me as I put him in my arms; I touched his face feeling the duct tape across his mouth. I let him cry against my shoulder as I felt the water lower, the moment I felt it I asked. “I thought you said you are going to bathe me first?” 


She said. “I did and I am. I am just lowering it enough so I can heat it the water. It has turned too cold, for any of us to enjoy it. Not only I am going to bathe you, but you are also going to bathe me as promised, as well as Jared. It’s only fair that if it is going to be your last bath that you should do so together in each other's arms. So you can show me and him how much you love him and he can give you strength for what you must do. So love your bother, and comfort him and promise him that no matter what, you will not give up, you will obey my every command no matter what I ask you to do you must do it.”


I nodded and held him in my arms as he watched and I listened and breathed a sigh of relief feeling and hearing the water rise with new warmth. For the moment all that was important was my brother Jared as I told him how much I loved him, and how sorry I was to put him through this.

He tried to answer but the only thing he could do was hugging me and hold my hand. I asked if he wanted me to stimulate him, he shook his head no, so I kissed him on his forehead several times and wiped his tears with my fingers. Telling him “I would take the duck tape off, but I can’t because I couldn’t bear to hear him tell me what was going on or hear him scream once she begins the tests.” He hugged me tighter.


Once she turned off the water she placed the soap in my hand and washing sponge, I didn’t ask what she wanted me to do, I knew she wanted me to be the one to bathe Jared like I have done so many times before. 


It angered me knowing that this would be my last chance to do so unless I proved myself. I didn’t complain knowing it would do no good and it would prove that I had given up. Something I couldn’t do no matter what. So I said everything is going to be ok, knowing it will never be ok ever again. I didn’t want Jared to see me cry, but it tore me up inside as the tears slowly made it down my cheeks soaking the ends of the blindfold. 


I bathed Jared with as much love as I could. Knowing it was the only thing I could do; speaking soft words of encouragement. Then it was his turn to bathe me as I felt his little hands tremble as he bathed me. I heard Gloria weeping as she watched us. Telling me how sorry she was, that if only they would have obeyed and stayed true to their oaths none of this would have been necessary. If I wanted some to blame I should blame the Rothwell’s for letting Shawn and Arthur get away with it, when they could have stopped it from happening.


I felt nothing but anger for what Shawn and Arthur had done to cause my family so much grief and pain. Not only have they caused our pain and suffering they have caused Gloria’s family heartache for making her do this. Or watch her family being tortured and killed if she fails in her duties. Providing that too wasn’t a lie, something told me it was, I asked Jeff the moment I felt him standing near me. 


He said. “The cold-hearted b***h is doing this for revenge and money. Her family are safe and not part of this.”  I asked him is this the end? He said. “If it is I am here if it isn’t I am still here to help you if I can. I am proud of you, so very proud. I promise you help is coming.


He touched me on the head and I was able to see him sitting next to me. Comforting me, telling me to be strong, that I am loved, so very loved that at this very moment my family is prying for me and Jared to be strong. He is here to give me any strength he can as we wait for help to arrive. 


I sobbed as held Jared; telling him that my friend is here with us, that Mom and Dad love us and so does Shane, and our two sisters. That this very moment, they are on their knees praying for us. Even though it was most likely a lie not knowing if they were on their knees, but I had no doubt they were praying for us. Jared nodded and sobbed even harder.


He soon began to struggle as he was being pulled away from me, Gloria weeping telling him. “I am sorry, but I need to do it. We can not wait much longer or neither of us will be able to do what needs to be done. Too much is at stake for both me and your brother as I have told you, Jared. Now be still I don’t want to restrain you but I must. I can not let you interfere with what I must do. You have done enough for now. I pray it is enough to give your brother strength and courage. “Oh God forgive me for what I am about to do.”



© 2020 Shep


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on May 23, 2019
Last Updated on February 10, 2020


Author

Shep
Shep

Santaquin, UT



About
Updated January 17, 2020 In short I am a Male 52 years of age and Permanently Disabled due to a car accident and suffer from seizures and Sever PTSD. So I have a lot of time on my hands. One of .. more..

Writing
StarLight StarLight

A Book by Shep


StarLight Poem StarLight Poem

A Chapter by Shep


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Shep