A Calling

A Calling

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!!

"
    

The children were kept safely in their homes because their parents refused to let them go beyond their homes. "It's dangerous" was their explanation. Then, one day, Elisa's parents died of an unknown cause. I an and Dan's parents refused to let her go to an orphanage so Ian's parents adopted her. Elisa gladly went with them but she was also tired of staying indoors. Her curiosity grew as the days went by. In the middle of the night, she slipped out of her bedroom window and walked toward an open field. Her heart soared and danced. She was free and finally she could breathe in fresh air. Then, Ian came up from behind.

     "What are you doing here?!" He yelled at her.

     Elisa spun around, "Me?! What about you?!"

     "I saw you leaving and I wanted to see where you were going."

     "Well, now you know."

     "No, I don't..... You are still walking."

     "I just wanted some fresh air."

     "You know mom and dad don't want us out here." Ian stammered because he still wasn't used to calling his parents her parents as well.

     "I don't------" Elisa stopped and looked around feverishly. Around them were gravestones. She shrugged and continued walking.

     "What do you think you're doing?!"

     "I'm just curious..... Do you feel that?"

     "Feel what?"

     "That pull and...oh! I hear a terrible scream! Where is that coming from?!"

     "Elisa! Stop screaming!"

     "It's not me!"

     Then they began to hear a siren. A police car pulled up next to the field and eyed both of them.

    "Are you Elisa and Ian?" he asked.

    "Yes," they said in unison.

    "Your parents are worried sick about you. Get in the car so I can take you home."

     Elisa hung her head but Ian gladly stepped into the car. They were both silent during the ride and both of them wondered what would be waiting for them at home.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
This is by me and HeartOfStars.. Oops. Bad grammar. HeartOfStars and I! :) HeartOfStars, it is your turn to continue this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 1, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.