A Painful Reunion

A Painful Reunion

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!

"

The creatures of darkness started to put their plan into action. They took over stores, homes, restaurants, and even the internet. No place was safe because as time went on, they multiplied. Cars were wrecked, streetlights blocked paths, and all you could see was fire and smoke. The bodies piled up on the street higher and higher in only hours.

            Four cloaked figures hurriedly walked across the street and into a home. Inside, they talked and chanted until they were no longer in a house but darkness. Ian looked up from giving Elisa food and saw the four figures running to them. They removed their hoods and Ian ran to them when he noticed that they were his and Dan’s parents. Elisa continued to be still and not speak. She felt as if this welcoming wasn’t for her. She was nearly dead, her parents were dead, and her adopted parents she had never really accepted as her own. Elisa frowned when she saw their lips moving but she couldn’t hear anything. They were barely five feet away but she still couldn’t hear. Ian and everyone else came to her. The parents scared her because of the way they stared. She tried to shield her arm but they kept persisting. The pain of all the moving made her cry out. Elisa kicked and punched the parents until finally they gave up. She panted and her eyes kept opening and closing from being exhausted. Her tears soaked her cheeks as Ian picked her up. The world around them changed until they were back in the graveyard. Someone spoke but Elisa still couldn’t hear. Something made her feel as if blood was running over her eyes and making her sight dark red.

            Sir Andrews appeared with fingers curving and moving wildly. He smiled menacingly and made his hand into a fist. Elisa screamed and rolled out of Ian’s arms. She clutched her shoulder while glaring at the teacher. The parents tried to go to her but Sir Andrews held his hand up and with his other hand made a flicking motion. Elisa cried out louder than ever and grabbed her head. Her eyes began to bleed slightly. This time she could hear.

            “Move and she dies.” Sir Andrews challenged them.

            “You wouldn’t.” Ian stuttered.

            “But I would… I can cause her more pain than I have to your dear Dan.”

            “What have you done to our son?!” Dan’s parents brought out their voice.

            “More than you’ll ever know.”

The ground beneath Elisa began to sink. She was being buried alive. Elisa screamed and a flash of blue tore through the sky. Ian’s mother sent a strike at Sir Andrews which made him send Elisa flying. A creature of darkness caught her and carried her away. Then the battle began.

 




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!! Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.