Parker Mansion

Parker Mansion

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

Third chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.

"

Dan Parker sat in his room, watching TV. He was bored, a lot. Usually, he would do something with Ian and Elisa, but they hadn’t called him yet. So he was just watching a TV program. Then the phone rang and Dan grabbed it.

“Dan Parker speaking,” He said.

“Hí Dan, this is Alex Reed speaking. I want to speak to your parents,” The voice on the other side said.

“Yeah, sure. I’ll get them,” Dan said, confused.

 

He walked downstairs to see his parents, arm in arm sitting and watching a romantic movie. A shiver ran down Dan’s spine and he rolled his eyes. He hated romance. On the other side of the phone, he heard Alex mumbling.

 

“Mum, dad, phone” Dan said simply, pressing the phone in Kailey’s hand and then going upstairs.  He grabbed another phone and started to listen to the conversation.

 

“They almost found it. We’re lucky the police stopped them. Elisa, Ian and Dan mustn’t know about the Book” Alex’s voice said, he sounded angry.

“We must hide the Book somewhere else, it calls to them” Cissy replied, sobbing softly.

“The graveyard is the perfect place, we just have to keep the children away” Alex mumbled.

 

Dan hung up and grabbed his mobile phone immediately. He dialed Elisa’s number, but she didn’t pick up. Neither did Ian. They were in trouble. He had to speak them tomorrow, at school.

 

“Dan!” Aidan called up.

“Yes dad?”

“It’s bedtime! Have you got your stuff ready for school?”

“Yes, dad! Good night!” Dan called, shutting his door.

 

He quickly put on his pajamas and wrote a small text to Elisa and Ian, saying that they had to explain everything tomorrow. Then he got into his bed and fell asleep.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW. This part is HeartOfStars's. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 1, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.