Planning Mischeif

Planning Mischeif

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

The fouth chapter, by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars.

"
In the morning, their parents were silent during breakfast and on the way to school. Ian and Elisa were reminded of their punishment and they entered the school. They both felt a huge relief and immediately went to find Dan. Elisa and Ian found Dan over by his locker. He started rushing them for information.

 

 "Guys, what happened last night? Your parents called and said that you guys almost found a book and the police found you!" Dan urged them for information.

"We left the house, felt some weird pull and a scream, and a police officer found us and took us home." Elisa summed their night up as she opened her locker.

"What about the book?" Dan asked.

"There wasn't a book." Ian answered.

"But your parents said something about us not knowing about a book being hidden in the graveyard."

"Wait.... There's a book hidden in the graveyard?" Elisa tried to think of where the book could be in the graveyard.

"Well, that's what our parents said."

"We've got to find that book." Elisa decided, chocolate-brown eyes filled with determination.

"Elisa, have you already forgotten that were grounded?" Ian pointed out.

"No, I haven't forgotten."

"Then exactly how do we leave the house?"

"We just have to unlock the front door. That simple. They can't lock the door from the outside." Elisa grinned    

 

Ian was about to argue again but the bell rang which meant that they had to get to class. They shut their lockers and walked to class.

    

"We'll do it tonight!" Elisa yelled on her way to class.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
This is by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.