The Rising

The Rising

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!!

"
Elisa and Ian looked up as Dan and sir Andrews appeared on the graveyard. Dan looked frightened, pale and hungry. Sir Andrews had a gun at his side and one placed against Dan’s back.  Ian and Elisa stood up, both confused and worried.

“So it’s true, you are evil” Elisa said, glaring at sir Andrews.

“How did you find out?” sir Andrews snapped.

“That’s for us to know and for you to question. Let Dan go,” Ian growled.

“No, now dig up that book” Sir Andrews ordered.

“Not for you,” Elisa snarled.

Sir Andrews put his gun against Dan’s head. “Dig or he dies”

 

Elisa and Ian swiftly began to dig and sir Andrews grinned cunningly. His usually light eyes were now shadowed by a manically look. Ian grabbed the dark book and held it tight. The scream made Elisa put her hands over her ears.

 

“Give it, now” Sir Andrews growled.

“Let Dan go,” Elisa snarled.

“First give me the Book!”

“No, let Dan go”

 

Sir Andrews growled and hit Dan on the head with the hilt of his gun. Dan groaned and stumbled, falling on the ground and holding his head in pain. Elisa and Ian gasped and wanted to help him.

 

Sir Andrews pointed his other gun at them and pointed one to Dan. Elisa and Ian took a step back and threw the book on the ground. Sir Andrews kept watching them and grabbed the book.

 

“Say the spell,” He bellowed.

“It won’t succeed,”

“With the three of you it will,” Sir Andrews snapped, hauling Dan up and pushing him to Elisa and Ian.

 

Dan hissed in pain and clutched his head. Elisa and Ian whispered in his ear, telling him the spell. He nodded softly and the three of them started to say the spell. The book started to glow.

 

Creatures came out of the book. Creatures like witches, vampires, monsters and things the children didn’t know what they were. Sir Andrews grinned and the three children suddenly blacked out, falling unconscious on the ground.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!! Hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.