Losing Strength

Losing Strength

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

Chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!!

"
Sir Andrews stroked the book's cover. He could feel the powers between the pages when he opened the book. His fingers followed the line of words as he said the enchantment. The powers of the three children started to combine although, they weren't together. One by one, their powers were being drained from their bodies, making them weaker. Without their powers, they would slowly die.
     Sir Andrews smiled as the enchantment came to an end. He was about to cover the world in darkness and slowly kill the children.

     Dan felt faint. The creatures of darkness circled around him but they seemed to become a black blur. The room spun and he crashed to the ground but still, everything waved.
     Ian was explaining everything to Chloe and suddenly he threw up. Chloe was talking to him but it sounded like she was mumbling comprehensible words. Without warning his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted. Elisa, already in a life threatening position, felt more pain. She was no longer able to prevent the blood from coating her throat and sh couldn't fight Sir Andrew's manipulation. No matter how much Chloe tried, Elisa fell asleep.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!! Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on July 25, 2011
Last Updated on July 25, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.