One Last Hope

One Last Hope

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

The last chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!!

"
Dan and Ian's parents stood in front Sir Andrews. It was four against one; there was no way he could win this battle... But they were wrong. Suddenly, the creatures of darkness appeared. There were twenty or maybe somewhere closer to forty. There were so many of them that it was impossible to tell. Ian's mother stepped forward before her husband could stop her. She pushed on the air with her hands, making the creatures fly back from the powerful wind that it created. She had to hold it, though, for them to stay back but if she kept it for too long then she would become weaker.
     To their left more creatures appeared so Dan's mother stepped forward as well. The wind seemed to hold the creatures back but it could not hold back Sir Andrews. He clapped which created a pulse. The men and women fell to the floor with their hands covering their ears. Sir Andrews laughed but Dan's father fought against the pulse and tried to make Sir Andrews coat catch on fire so that it would stop him from clapping. It worked.
     Ian's father got up and sent strikes at Sir Andrews heart while the mothers tried to keep the creatures away again. Sir Andrews, or Cole, made a pounding motion with his hands which sent Ian's father flying. Ian's mother now stopped trying to block the creatures. She wanted revenge. The mother ran at Cole while sending grave stones hitting him repeatedly. Cole flung up his hand and squeezed. The mother floated up in the air as he choked the breath out of her. 
     Dan's father noticed that she was in trouble but he couldn't leave the creatures of darkness. He looked around frantically before deciding to send the creatures right at Cole. Ian's mother dropped to the floor unconscious. Only Dan's parents remained. They clung onto each other and held their hands out. Cole smiled menacingly and aimed his hand towards the sky. A blinding light was shot through the dark world.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
:( aww the very last chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars... What did you think of the book? Did you like it? We hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The book was REMARABLE! Such a shame to see the beloved book finished...
There was only ONE thing wrogn with it....
IT ENDED!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.