Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
History

History

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

Fifth chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.

"

During history, Elisa couldn’t help but notice their school was close to the graveyard. So the whole lesson, she stared out of the window. Something made her want to go to the graveyard. Something that felt so terribly good.

“Miss Kerr, would you please pay attention?” The teacher growled and Elisa looked up.

“Sorry,”

“Sorry doesn’t make you pay attention. We were just talking about the legend of the Book of Darkness,” The teacher said.

 

Elisa looked with wide eyes at Ian and Dan. Ian’s raven-black hair covered his face, but Dan looked up. Elisa had never noticed that he had the darkest blue eyes ever seen. Dan smacked Ian on the arm so that he would pay attention as well. Ian looked up with bored, mossy-green eyes.

 

“The Book of Darkness was created by the a witch named Abigail Williams. She put Salem on the map by accusing innocent people for being a witch. After her, many dark creatures got this book and all were captured in it. They say that children of your age are able to free the creatures, but it’s just a myth” The teacher launched into details, telling about every creature that had gotten the book.

 

Ian, Dan and Elisa stared at each other. After class, they went outside to an empty place. For a while, they knew not what to say. Elisa paced around, Dan muttered to himself and Ian thought deeply.

 

“It can’t be true. I never read about it. Sir Andrews was just trying to scare us,” Ian said after a while.

 

Elisa and Dan frowned. Ian had read almost every book and yet, he had never heard of the Book of Darkness.

 

“We’ll find out tonight,” Elisa pointed out.

“No, no, no, no and again…, NO! I am not going to that graveyard.” Dan growled.

“Yes we will. Dan come on, don’t you want to know what this is about?” Elisa asked.

“Well…yes,”

“Then come. Are you in, Ian?”

“It’s totally against whatever we know, but why not” Ian shrugged.

“Great! I’ll see you in the next class!” Elisa waved and ran away.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.