Never Trust Your Teacher

Never Trust Your Teacher

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!

"

Dan looked around the house wide-eyed and afraid. He had been in his room watching TV with his parents upstairs when his history teacher, Sir Andrews, bust down his front door. His teacher pushed him into a car and drove off without saying a word. Now, he was in his teacher’s home, tied to a chair but thankfully not gagged. Dan heard his mobile phone ring. He didn’t have his phone… It was in Sir Andrews’s pocket. He heard him laugh in the kitchen. Sir Andrews came into the room with the phone held up.

            “Aww… Dan, you really let them down, what are you going to do?” A menacing smile spread across his lips.

            “So, were you going to go to the graveyard? What purpose do you have there?” His teacher questioned him.

            “I wanted to see an old relative that died… Is there a law against that?” Dan answered smugly.

            “You want the book don’t you? Or do you already have it?”

            “How did you know?”

            “You don’t really think I told the class that lesson for nothing, did you?”

            “I just thought it was another one of your boring lessons… Who are you? I know you’re my teacher but, why do this to a student?”

            “I am not just a teacher and I would never do this to just any student. I want that book and you are going to hand it over to me… Unless, of course, you don’t care about your friends.” Another smile haunted Dan.

            “I don’t have the book!” Dan screamed at him.

            “Well, then I am going with you to find it. You know where it is.”

            “Actually, I don’t! I just know it’s in the stupid graveyard!”

            “Then that’s where we’ll look tomorrow.” Sir Andrews was beginning to walk away but Dan yelled back at him.

            “Tomorrow? But, what about my parents?! They are going to wonder where I am. And, what about school?”

            Sir Andrews laughed again, “Don’t worry… That will all be taken care of.”



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars! Hope you liked it!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It still chills me. Great chapter, now it's my turn :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
1 Review
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.