A New Friend

A New Friend

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

A Chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!

"
    Elisa found herself back in the world of darkness. She was on the ground crying out from the continuous pain. She was safe from Sir Andrews but not safe from his powers. Blood soaked into her clothes and stained her skin. Her tears were slightly pink from blood but she couldn't do anything about it. Somewhere a tiny voice called out with a slight lisp.
     "Who's there?" a blonde girl showed herself at the feet of Elisa.
     "El- Elisa... Kerr..." Elisa chocked and watched the girl lean down to her.
     "My name is Chloe Andrews... Are you OK? What happened?"
     Elisa couldn't answer because a lump seemed to grow in her throat and suddenly pop. Blood coated the inside of her throat, making her throw up. Chloe squealed, moved positions, and then sat down next to Elisa. She grabbed her cold hand and contemplated the blood that covered Elisa. Chloe shook her head.
     "I know you probably can't speak but... would you like it if I just talked to you for a while?" Chloe got a nod from Elisa, "OK, well, my father has been gone a lot lately. He is a teacher in case you didn't know. He divorced my mother last year so I have to visit both of them. I came to visit today but something but me. Now I have fangs, see? That's why I have a lisp..."
     Elisa nodded slightly and her eye lids felt like weights. She closed her eyes but Chloe suddenly grabbed her head and shook it like crazy.
     "Sorry... I don't want you to sleep. Who knows what can happen?" Chloe click her tongue, "Soo... I have no idea what to do. Maybe if I bit you, you would become a vampire and you could live forever." Chloe licked her lips but Elisa shook her head.
     Suddenly, Ian appeared on the floor. He groaned but crawled over to Elisa and Chloe. His leg was mangled and his clothes were torn. Chloe looked at both of them sadly.
     "Oh great... Another one. Can you talk?" She asked Ian.
     "Yes..." Ian answered.
     "Then maybe you can tell me what is going on." Chloe listened to his story without interrupting.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Chapter by BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!! Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on July 19, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.