Only Two

Only Two

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars.

"
    

School was out so Ian, Dan, and Elisa went home. Dan's parents drove him home while Ian and Elsia got a ride home from their parents. When they got home, Elisa and Ian were ordered to go to their rooms. Elisa had a plan. She took one of her old backpacks and filled it with her clothes. If they got the book, she was going to hide it under the closthes so that if anyone checked her backpack, they would only see clothes. Ian laid on his bed and wondered if there really was a book. He never believed in dark creatures or witches so, to him, non of it made any snese. Dan was in his own house, freaking out. He didn't want to get caught or accidentally release the dark creatures.

     As the day passed on, the moon replaced the sun in the sky. Elisa and Ian were sent to bed but neither of them slept. At approximately midnight, they left their rooms and tip-toed down the hall ad checked around every corner just in case their parents were still awake They made their way to the door and unlocked it. So far, their parents hadn't seen them or they were asleep. Elisa smiled and slipped outside. Once again, she felt the freedom as she led Ian to the graveyard. They felt a pull again and a scream. Goosebumps covered their skin. They waited ten minutes but Dan still hadn't arrived.

     "Where in the world is he?!" Elisa clenched her teeth.

     "He probably wimped out...." Ian answered.

    Elsia shook her head and continued her way through the graveyard. She allowed herself to feel the pull and follow it. Her feet stopped on a blank patch of land and the pull began to pull her down so she and Ian began to dig with their hands.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on July 2, 2011
Last Updated on July 2, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.