Near Death and Tortured

Near Death and Tortured

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!!

"

The three children woke up to see the creatures of darkness hovering around them. Elisa found an opening in the circle and tried to charge at Sir Andrews. He pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger. Elisa collapsed onto the ground next to a grave. Blood poured out of a hole on her shoulder as she cried out in pain. Ian tried to run to her but he ended up running into a demon which brought him into the world of darkness. He ran around nothing but he couldn’t find his way out. It was pitch black and his screams drowned out so fast that he couldn’t even hear them. Dan had woken up like he was a druggy. He stood up, swayed, coughed continuously, and collapsed onto the ground again. Sir Andrews motioned for the creatures to move away as he walked toward the boy. He kicked the boy’s stomach but he didn’t flinch. Sir Andrews cursed and picked up the boy. He looked at the girl gripping onto a gravestone while gasping desperately for air. Andrews jerked his head towards Elisa and the creatures of darkness came to her. A demon grabbed her and she, too was in the world of darkness.

            Ian spotted Elisa and ran to her. He saw that she was bleeding out fast so he took off his shirt and wrapped it tightly around her shoulder. She cried and clung to him. He didn’t know what to do. There was nobody around that could help him and so far, Dan hadn’t come into this world. Ian pleaded to Elisa to hang on but she was slipping away fast. There only hope was that Dan would help them soon and get Elisa help…

 

Dan was placed in another chair and tied up. Thankfully, the teacher slacked the rope slightly to give him room. Dan wasn’t really sick; he just needed to be on the outside so he could figure out a way to help his friends. Sir Andrews left him again but the creatures of darkness hovered around him. About five minutes late, Sir Andrews came back with a bottle in his hand. He slapped Dan to wake him up and poured a sickly green fluid down his throat. Dan gagged and threw up on the floor. He panted heavily before throwing up again. Poison…he thought. His stomach churned and he felt as if something was crawling all over him. Dan’s eyeballs felt as if a gerbil was crawling behind them. His brain felt like it was being stabbed with a knife. He threw up again before going unconscious.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By BrynnaW. and HeartOfStars!! What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.