A Missing Friend

A Missing Friend

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.

"

“What in heaven’s name where you thinking!” Alex scolded Ian and Elisa.

 

Elisa and Ian sat on the couch, heads bowed in shame. Their parents Kailey and Alex paced in front of them, scolding and lecturing them.

 

“We just wanted to see that book,” Elisa mumbled.

“How do you know about the book?” Kailey asked, suspiciously.

“Well, Dan heard you on the phone and then in history class our teacher told us about it” Ian answered calmly.

“Which teacher?” Alex asked, with wide eyes.

“Sir Andrews,” Elisa answered.

“Andrews? As in, Cole Andrews?” Kailey asked fearfully.

“Yes, why?”

“Nothing, go to bed” Kailey said.

 

Ian and Elisa protested, but in vain. They walked upstairs and then started to listen to their parents’ conversation.

 

“If it is Cole, we must find the book before he does” Alex growled.

“How could it be him? We would never have placed the kids on a school with him as teacher,” Kailey said, sounding scared.

“He could be the new teacher they told us of,” Alex pointed out.

“That immortal…,” Kailey cursed.

 

The phone rang and Ian and Elisa quickly ran into their rooms, grabbing their phone and listening to the conversation again.

 

“Calm down, Cissy” Alex’s gruff voice said, softly.

On the other line, they heard Cissy sobbing. “Da…Dan i…is mi…missing,” She cried.

“Tell us everything you know Cissy,” Alex said comfortingly. 

 

Elisa and Ian had heard enough and hang the phone up. Elisa grabbed her phone and texted Dan, asking if he was alright. Ian did the same. Then they sat together on one of the beds and tried to calm their racing hearts.




© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW. Hope you enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.