Cold as Hell

Cold as Hell

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!!

"

As Dan woke up, he was bound very tight. His mind felt heavy and cloudy, he felt his stomach turn and spin. He closed his eyes for a while, now feeling really sick. He heard a manically laugh and looked up.

Sir Andrews dark eyes glared at him, his cold hand grasped Dan’s chin and hauled him up. Dan coughed weakly and barely opened his eyes. A drip of blood run down his head.

He was dropped to the ground. Then sir Andrew started kicking and hitting Dan. Dark creatures laughed and took hold of Dan’s right arm, breaking it. Dan screamed in pain and sweat poured down his brow.

A whip slashed against his back and Dan cried out again. Tears of pain rolled passed his cheeks. A knife cut through his arm and he felt blood drip down. Dan threw up, feeling horrible. He felt a crack as someone kicked against his ribs.

Then he was tightly bound to a chair and thrown into a special kind of cell. It was freezing in the cell and sir Andrew ripped his shirt apart. Dan shivered and closed his eyes, crying softly.

 

In the dark world, Elisa was quickly fading. Ian had gotten the bullet out of her shoulder and took care of it, feeling glad that he still had his bag with water and food. He gave Elisa an apple and she ate weakly.

“Hold on, El. We’ll make it, promise” Ian whispered brokenly, he hated seeing Elisa this weak.

“Where’s Dan?” Elisa managed to ask, her voice couldn’t get above a whisper.

Ian shrugged. “Those dark creatures haven’t brought him here,”

“I’m worried,” Elisa whispered weakly.

“Me too, El. Me too,” Ian sighed.

 



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
By HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.