Dark Days

Dark Days

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

A Chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!!

"

It was a dark day. The darkest day Dan had ever seen in his life, but then again it was no normal day where he would just get out of bed and go to school or sport. No, today was different. Today, he would have to fight a battle. He wasn’t sure where he was. Darkness surrounded him; thick black clouds flew in the black air. It wasn’t a sight he enjoyed seeing. He would rather flee than staying here, but he couldn’t flee.

 

He was hungry, more than ever. But of course, there was no food in the damned place. Above him, creatures were flying. They had massive, swan-like wings but instead of white, they were black. Fallen Angels, Dan thought. Ironically, Sir Andrew had taught them about the Fallen Angels. Creatures that had been exiled from Heaven because they hadn’t followed the rules.

 

A ring of fire surrounded him, blazing red flames flickering against his pale skin. A chuckle, deep and cunning, sounded in the dark yet no one was seen. Snakes crawled over the ground; bats were shown in the silvery light of the small moon. Shadows moved closer. Shadows that had the shapes of Elisa, Ian and Dan’s parents. They whispered things, in a strange language Dan didn’t know. But their tone was dark, mean and evil. Dan covered his ear, tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

In the meanwhile, Sir Andrews was pacing the floor. He waited for one of his slaves; the most trusted one of them. Lucifer, an evil demon that would surely answer his call and do as he wished. But the demon hadn’t showed up and Sir Andrew, or Cole as he was called by many, had taken his anger out on another slaves. The frightened slave girl was now curled up, in the corner of his room. Purple bruises covered her body and a swelling had crossed over her cheek.

 

It was then that Lucifer entered, his black cloak floating in the wind and his grin as evil and wide as ever. His dark eyes wandered to the slave girl, Lucifer shrugged and walked to Sir Andrew with his wide grin still in place.

 

“M’lord,”

“You’re late,” Cole Andrew snapped.

“Couldn’t help but look at that magnificent battle outside,”

“You’ll fight soon. I need you to do something,”

“As you wish m’lord,”

“Go to the cellar and bring me the book. We need to cover the world in total blackness,” Cole Andrew grinned darkly.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
A chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.!! Hop you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.