Bloody Doll

Bloody Doll

A Chapter by BrynnaW.
"

Chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW.

"

Dan woke, feeling something was poured into his mouth. He swallowed weakly and shivered in the cold cell. He still was tied to the chair and his body felt numb. He blinked and dark creatures surrounded him.

 

The bright light that shone in the sun blinded his eyes and he shielded them with his arms. He heard an evil laugh of which he knew it was sir Andrews. Sir Andrews walked to him and his grin broadened.

 

“The war of Darkness has begun, child. And there is nothing you can do. Take him,” Sir Andrews motioned with his hand and the Dark Creatures untied Dan.

 

He was pulled out of the chair and dragged out of the cold cell. Dan breathed in relief, but his hands were bound tightly and his shoulders slumped. He heard screams, awful screams. One he recognized as Elisa.


“Let us go,” Dan threatened, but it was weak and in vain.

 

Sir Andrews just laughed an evil laugh that made Dan shiver. And then, Darkness surrounded him and he knew no more.

 

In the meanwhile, a young girl was tiptoeing her way down the stairs of Sir Andrew’s house. Her blond curls bounced on her shoulders and made her look like an old, Victorian doll.

 

“Daddy? Daddy are you here?” Her soft voice was barely hearable.

 

A creature grinned and sneaked up to the little girl that slowly made her way into the world of Darkness. She rubbed her eyes and screamed when she saw all the blood. She screamed even louder when something bit her white, bare neck.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Chapter by HeartOfStars and BrynnaW. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This book was amazing!Was this a nightmare or you =just thought about it?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2011
Last Updated on July 19, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.