Chapter 10: Sleepless City, Treaish

Chapter 10: Sleepless City, Treaish

A Chapter by Jensen Roman
"

Finally reaching the city for a time to relax and letting emotions bloom.

"

Chapter 10: Sleepless City, Treaish

 

       “Woooooooow!” Fey exclaimed and spun around slowly in a circle, her tail following her movement until she came to a halt to see a water fountain at the front of the city. It was a beautiful woman with a strand of stone cloth wrapping around her bosom, over her stomach and hid her lowers to end at her feet. She held a jug that continuously poured water into the fountain and never ended.


“Liking it already, eh?” Sid asked with a grin, coming up to stand beside her.


“It’s so pretty!” She smiled wide and leaned over the edge of the fountain to see sparkling coins in the depth of the water.


“A wish fountain?” Basil asked, coming up to inspect as well…and he was so tempted to just reach in to grab all that gold.


“Yeah, helpless suckers who think wishes would come true by tossing a perfectly good coin into water,” Sid replied.


“I want to try!” Fey glanced back at both males with a smile that was contagious and inwardly, warmed Basil’s heart to see her keeping her promise of smiling truthfully for once. This was a small time to relax and have fun before they would cross the mountain to continue. Thankfully, they reached the city by nightfall but Sid mentioned how that was the best time for the lights would be on and he was surely right. Everywhere they looked were beautiful magical lights floating about the city to make it glow even more and it made it cheerier with the crowds of people walking by with gossip.


“…fine…but only because you’re cute,” Sid reached into his satchel to flip a coin to her which she caught between her claws. She seemed to be too happy to care about his advances as she turned back to the fountain to pray for her wish.


“So, how big is this city?” Basil asked, waiting for Fey to finish up. Sid pointed up at a sign post beside the fountain. “If the city needs signs…it’s pretty big. To the right is where the arena is where they hold tournaments and the like along with some of the gambling areas. Past that point is the opera house where there are performances every night. To the left are the bars and…I guess you would call them…”peek shows”.” The feline seemed confused and Sid grumbled with hands on his hips.


“Nothing you need to worry with…just keep her away from that area. Also to the left are the bars. We can both grab a drink later and I mean A drink…singular, you light weight.”


“What you had must had been really strong.”


“…not really. A frog took a sip of it once and managed to hop just fine…you’re just a budding flower but we’ll make you bloom yet,” Sid grinned wider but heard a small plop of water. Both ferals looked to see Fey had finished.


“What did you wish for?” Basil asked with a tilt of his head but Fey just giggled with her hands behind her back. “I can’t tell you that or else it won’t come true,” she told him with a sweet smile and quickly darted over to the sign post.


“She sure is excited to be here,” Sid whispered with his arms over his chest.


“It’ll be nice to relax…and not be chased.”


“Speaking of which…” Sid started and glared at him to flick his ear hard. “You didn’t tell me you guys were being hunted,” he kept his voice low so that Fey didn’t hear as she leaned over the railing to look out at more of the town.


“O-ow,” he whined and rubbed his ear. “I didn’t think it was a big deal.”


“Big deal? BIG deal? I am your guide so if you guys are in trouble…guess what?” He pointed to himself with a stern look. “This hare is in trouble too so whatever is going on with you two you better wise up.” With the both of them bickering, they didn’t notice Fey had started to walk down the cobblestone pathway to the left while humming.


“And another thing, what happened to my advice?”


“What advice?”


“You had Fey all alone to yourself…what did you do? Say some cheesy lines.”


The mender slowly vanished from view.


“I spoke what I felt. That’s what you told me to do.”


“Kit, I told you when you had her on the ropes, you sweep in for the kill. You had her there.”


“…wait…how do you know?” Basil glared. “Were you spying on us?”


“Maybe…your words sent chills down even my spine. Start seeing me start seeing me…man, you’re a charmer,” he teased while Basil growled louder and moved away from the hare only to notice…Fey was gone.


“…Fey…?” Sid also looked around to see a large amount of people going about their business.


“…well…damn…we lost her…I truly hope she didn’t head to the peek shows.”


“She wouldn’t!” Basil punched his shoulder hard to make him wince as he started to head to the right. “Let’s split up and look for her. Meet back here in thirty minutes.”



 

The sights…sounds…smells…it was all so wonderful. She really didn’t think she’d be the city type…but it did open her eyes. She didn’t count Hulei city for nothing happened there but wondering when your next meal would be or if you’d get in trouble…but here…it made her heart pound with excitement. Lively music could be heard all around and when they reached the pinnacle of the song, the magical lights would sparkle in their own show before exploding in harmless glitters of lights that floated down onto the patrons before they returned to normal. Fey smiled up at them as she continued to walk down the cobblestone path, being careful not to bump into anyone.


‘Sure are strange people here…’ She didn’t want to stare too much.


There were ferals of all kinds. A large group of hounds walked past her, talking about the latest woman at the peek show with their tails wagging happily…


A tall male feral who had a long mane flowing down his back passed by her. Probably a cat of some sort…


A lady passed by her with a fish fin for a tail, giggling when her companion put his arm around her.

It was a lot…and she could really enjoy herself here.


“Step right up! Win a prize!” Shouted a nearby owner of a game stall. Fey looked over to see a burly man with feathers on his arms, using a long cane to point at customers and wanting them to try it out. Multiple prizes hung from the roof of his stall…and Fey smiled when she saw one that she found to be cute. Gently brushing by people, the mender made herself known to the bird feral.


“Ahhh, look what we have here! A beautiful lass! Want to give my game a go?”


“What do I have to do?”


The feral gestured down to a small circular bin filled with water. Inside were floating toy ducks that bobbled back and forth.


“You simply bob for ducks. At the bottom of them are numbers. At fifty points, you get a prize. You get three tries.”


“I can do that!” She smiled wide and carefully kneeled by the bin to scan which duck she wanted.

“Being a cat, I’m sure fishing is easy for you,” he laughed playfully and seeing the game was being played, a few people stopped to watch. Fey took a deep breath and placed her head in the bin to try and grab one of the ducks but it eluded her.


“Darn thing!” She muttered and put her head down further. A few ladies came up to giggle at her antics and even cheered her on when she managed to get one between her teeth.


“I gotsh fwone,” she said with her mouth full. She handed the duck over to the man as he stated her number. “Ten! You’ll need forty more points.”


That seemed like a lot…unless this game was rigged. Determined, she put her head back in to instantly snag a duck like a professional fisher.


“Twenty-six!” She needed fourteen more points. This was her mission now…to beat this game. The ducks swam by her face cautiously, not wanting to be caught but she set her eyes on one and went for it. It bobbed in the water to miss her fangs but she twisted her head to grab it around the neck. Exhaling softly, she handed it over and the feral smiled. “Twenty! We have a winner!” The small crowd she had gathered clapped and cheered for her as she stood with a wide smile.


“Pick your prize, darling.” Fey knew which one she wanted. She pointed up at a small orange rabbit that was sitting on its hind legs with long whiskers, a cute fluffy tail and long ears.


“Bunny it is,” he smiled and brought it down for her which fit right in her arm. “Thank you for playing! Now who is up next?”


Seeing her win made a few other contestants come up as she walked away happily. She knew who to give this to as a major thank you for everything they had done but she needed to get one more prize. There were numerous games…but nothing that really drew her attention.


“Fortune! Get your fortune told!” Yelled an old voice, drawing her attention. It was a short older human lady who sat at a table, shuffling cards in her hands skillfully with an empty chair before her.


Could…be fun…to see what her future held…even if it wasn’t true. It’d be just for kicks.


Fey maneuvered through the crowd to reach her who smiled up at her.


“Hello, young lady. Care to have your future told?”


“I’d be interesting to see,” she replied and took a seat, setting the rabbit beside her. The older woman shuffled the cards once more and splayed them out before her.


“Give your name.”


“…Fey.”


“Alright Fey…pick out five cards and do not turn them over.”


Randomly, she touched the five cards she wanted and pulled them out from the deck. The human took the excess cards back along with Fey’s and flipped the first one over. It showed a large mountain with steps leading up it.


“You are on a journey of sorts. It could be a physical one, such as traveling or a mental one. Finding out one’s self. Learning who you are. You also could be searching for something…or someone but the mountain is up right so it will be a good outcome.”


Fey smiled at the first card…and it was right too. The lady put down the second card. It showed a nude man with a cloth around his chest and down his navel who was kneeling before a woman who also had a cloth covering her respectfully.


“Oh my…you have a love interest. You could be infatuated by someone or they could by that way to you. Sadly, the card is upside down which means there is jealousy in store. If so, it could mean more than one? Unless this companion is overly protective.”


Love…interest…? She…really didn’t know about that…but the memory of Basil being a bit forward with her flashed in her mind and she blushed softly. The woman pulled out the third card. It had two snakes coiled around each other, biting the other’s neck.


“Hmmm…there will be conflict soon. This could mean either good or bad but being upright, it’ll work out.” Hopefully it wouldn’t be too terrible…but Fey put it out of her mind as the lady placed down the next card.


It was an archway that had treasure behind it.


“…something has been on your mind for some time…and whatever it is, you will soon figure it out. Being upside down…it will lead to consequences.” Fey frowned softly but stayed quiet when she placed down the last card. It was a pile of skulls…upside down. The lady froze for a moment but sighed softly.

“…this…signifies death…right way up…means death will happen in the future…but naturally...like an illness…but…upside down…means this will happen unexpectedly.” Fey felt her breath get caught in throat for a moment at the thought of her…suddenly dying to…something…but tried to remind herself this was only a game of cards. She placed on a smile and grabbed the rabbit.


“Thank you for the reading, ma’am.”


“I’m sorry about the outcome…but all I can say is enjoy your life, sweetheart. Find that love interest! Perhaps that can change everything.” The mender just giggled with a smile and went on her way with a soft sigh. There was so much for this city to offer…but maybe she needed to watch where she stopped next time. It seemed she left the game area and headed down more cobblestone paths to where it was still brightly lit but the lights pulsed to a deep beat with dark hues. She couldn’t hear the music anymore…except…she heard a woman singing nearby…with a sultry tone. Glancing over all because of curiosity…which should had killed her this time, Fey noticed a large building with two entrances. The lady stood between the two…wearing very tight clothing and slowly dancing to the beat she sung.


Where had she wondered to…?


Gulping nervously, Fey turned to head away from the building but a strong yet gentle touch grasped her arm. She yelped at being startled and whirled around to see a very tall feral looming over her. He had bright blonde hair and stripes across his cheek with two feline ears on his head and a thin tail…unlike hers…but this gentleman was shirtless and wearing tight leggings.


“Leaving so soon, sweetheart?” He asked in a soft purr and Fey nervously looked back to the path she was about to take.


“I-I was h-heading that way,” she pointed and the feral chuckled.


“To the bars? You drink, little miss?”


“M-me? No…I…never have…but I really do need to get g-going,” she made a move to walk away but the large feline just whirled her around as if in a dance to trap her within his bulky arm.


“I have some fine liquor back in my room…care to share?”


“I d-don’t drink. Now I must really be going, sir,” she nervously tried to unwind herself from his hold but he placed a hand on her head to stop her.


“Look how cute you are…I love the ones that give a chase.”



 

“…why me? Why me?! Do I look like a babysitter? No! I’m a full grown feral that is doing this job…for free! Oh, I just had to promise free for the first time…stupid hare,” Sid muttered to himself as he ruffled his orange hair in annoyance to squeeze past some of the game stalls, searching high and low for a white feline. “…she could be anywhere…I’m going to give her a piece of my mind for sure,” his sharp eyes tried to peer past the crowds…but they seemed never-ending.


“…of course, no one sleeps here…” he whispered and kept trudging along. “Not my idea of a courtship…and odd how for once…the hare is chasing the cat. That’s funny,” he mused and used his long legs to stand on his tip toes to try and spot anything.


“…hopeless…” he sighed and moved past another small game stall but he stopped for a moment with hopes that maybe someone saw her.


“Pardon me, have you seen a feline feral about…this high,” he put his hand to his bottom pectoral. “White hair, tail?”


“Yes, she played the game next to mine. She followed the path down south,” the owner told him and pointed. Sid felt a hint of worry to know where it led but nodded his head in thanks before hurrying along. So, she left the game area…


He jogged down the steps to the area he didn’t want her to end up in.


“Oh, by the gods above…please do not let her be in there,” he grumbled and hurried his steps only to be surprised when he saw Fey trying to put some distance between herself and a large feral but he kept attempting to persuade her otherwise.


“I h-have things to do,” her ears furled back cautiously.


“I can make it worth your while,” he grinned and tried to lean down to steal a kiss but she shrieked and out of reflex, punched him in the jaw to make the feral stagger back.


“I-I’m so sorry but you left me no choice!”


“What’s the big idea?!” Sid narrowed his eyes and marched over, gaining Fey’s attention who instantly felt relieved to see him…for once.


“Sid!” She raced over to him only to have her waist snagged by the hare who was glaring daggers at the feral who rubbed his jaw with a look of confusion.


“How dare you try to hit on my kitten? Find a female who isn’t on their wedding night,” Sid spoke bravely but before Fey could even retort about what he proclaimed, he took her hand to lead her away back to where the games were.


“W-wedding night?”


“Eh, it was just to throw him off a bit…unless you wanted it to be,” he smirked and she roughly pulled her hand away with a glare. “I tease, kit. Goodness…but you had us worried. Do you have any idea what goes on in there?” He chastised while making sure to keep her close this time and when they entered the crowds once more, he took her hand again to have her behind him.


“W-well…I have an idea.”


“Take that idea and make it grow ten times…that’s an estimate,” he sighed in relief and pulled her up to be beside him. “What made you wonder off without us anyway?”


“…I guess…I got too excited…and wanted to see everything…” she frowned and hung her head a bit but Sid plopped his hand down on her head.


“…if you need a guide that’s what I’m here for…or you could also ask the cat…buuuttt I’m a better option. He’s a fish out of water here,” he explained and finally noticed the small bunny animal she held under her arm. “What’s that?”


“Oh!” She just remembered and with a smile held it out to him. “I won it…and wanted to thank you for helping Basil and me.” Sid blinked his eyes a bit at the gesture and to see him silent only made her draw it back a bit.


“…you don’t like it?”


The hare huffed and took the rabbit but she noticed the tips of his ears bend a bit with a faint blush around his nose.


“Just…stay close to us…” He told her, tucking the prize under his arm and continued to guide her back to the fountain where Basil told him they would meet. Fey just smiled behind him.


As they climbed up the steps, the fountain came into view as well as a pacing Basil whose tail swayed anxiously.


“Yo! Found her!” Sid pointed down at Fey before pushing her forward. Basil turned around and exhaled deeply before going up to her to bravely embrace her.


“Where were you? Where did you go and why?” He asked and pulled away to see her cheeks a bit rosy.

“I just wanted to see everything. I’m sorry.”


“She stumbled to the peek shows,” Sid placed a hand on his hip. “She was about to be lunch for a hungry male.” At hearing what happened, Basil growled lowly but tried to control his anger, wanting to go find this man to punch his face in.


“Stay with us, alright?” Basil frowned down at her and she nodded with a regretful look.


“Sorry for worrying you two. I wanted to surprise you with prizes…I only managed to get one for Sid though so I’d like to win something for Basil as well,” she looked up at both ferals, wanting to enjoy the city a bit more. Sid itched his ear in thought and mentally, decided to step back a bit.


“Why don’t you and Basil go?”


It was clear that his male companion was perplexed to see Sid not wanting to go but the hare just sent him a knowing look. “I’ll go ahead and grab our rooms and have food delivered there. You’ll find me at the bar after that…so go enjoy yourself you two youngsters.” He waved them a goodbye and turned to head toward the inns, leaving both felines alone.


“…that’s odd of him,” Fey said with her hands behind her back.


“…yeah…oh well…maybe he’s not as bad as we thought. It’ll give you a break from him,” he said with a shrug and looked down to her. “So, you wanted to play more games?”


Her white eyes shined as she smiled up at him. “Yes, I want to win you something.” Her smile was returned with his own. “Not if I win you something first.”


“Let’s find a game we can compete in then,” she giggled and started to walk off down the path back to the games but she stopped when his clawed hand gently took hers. The mender looked up at him to see that his own face held a bit of color to it.


“…so that you don’t get lost again,” he explained and took the lead down the steps. Fey followed closely behind, watching as their joined hands swayed with each step and she laid her free hand on her chest to calm down her racing heart. Back at their campsite…when he was speaking those words…and with his forehead on hers…it was nice.


He wasn’t the small scoundrel she had known him for who would steal sweets from the kitchen or nearly set furniture on fire when he’d sneeze…


No…not any longer…


His hands were much larger…


His body was more built…


He was taller…and more mature…


Fey shyly turned her eyes away from their hands when she felt a prick in her heart though at the thought.

“So, what game grabs your interest?” His voice brought her out of her thoughts and she looked around curiously. “There’s one over there,” she pointed to a stall where empty bottles were balanced in a tower and someone was already there trying to knock them down. They had two side by side so it’d be fun to go against each other.


“You’re on,” he smirked and headed over quickly, dragging her behind as she giggled to see his enthusiasm. It seemed the person before them knocked theirs down and took their prize to head off. The stall owner balanced the bottles again to see the both of them approaching.


“Ah, going head to head, are you?” The human asked with a smile.


“You betcha!” Basil cracked his knuckles like he was ready to fight but Fey smiled when the owner handed her three soft balls and did the same for Basil.


“You each throw at the same time. Whoever knocks down the most at the end of round 3 is declared the winner.”


“Easy! You’re going down!” Basil grinned, his fangs showing off but Fey stretched her arms out.


“Not if I can help it.”


The owner stepped back to be out of the line of fire. “…ready? Round one.”


Both Basil and Fey picked up the first ball and the thief swung hard to knock down three bottles already…while Fey only hit one. Her ears furled back in annoyance as she went for her second one and so did he.


“Round two.”


They both threw. Basil claimed four more bottles while she hit only two this time.


“It’ll take a miracle for me to win,” she sighed under her breath, taking up the last ball but Basil smiled and placed his down for a moment to stand behind her. He wrapped his hand around hers to draw her arm back carefully. Her face only darkened as she looked up at him nervously.


“Nah, you don’t need miracles,” he told her and nodded over to the owner for him to play along.


“Round three,” he smiled and watched as Basil helped her throw the ball a bit more correctly for her to knock down five bottles. “Wow!” She smiled wide, her tail swaying happily at her achievement…despite needing Basil’s help while he finished up his round to knock down the remaining bottles. “I still win,” he chuckled.


“Well I just let you off easy,” she told him and laughed lightly when he ruffled her hair.


“As if.”


The owner cleaned up the area for his next customers before smiling at them.


“I say you both win for good sportsmanship. Pick your prizes.”


“Which one would you like, Fey?” Basil asked sweetly, looking down at her as she looked through the prizes.


“Surprise me! I’d like that better but I’ll take that one for him,” she pointed at a small looking toy creature that was very round with four tiny stubby legs with an ax like tail and fur for wings to make them look like fire.


“The itou? As you wish, little miss,” the owner pulled it down to hand it over. With a soft smile, Basil pointed at another creature that was also round but looked very soft. It had stripes along its massive tail and big eyes with a happy smile and tiny feet.


“The lixum is cute so here you go.” After being handed over their prizes and a nod of thanks, Basil and Fey went on their way.


“Here you go,” she told him and held the itou out to him but the feline chuckled and held his out to her.


“We’ll exchange.”


“Good idea,” she giggled and they both took their respective prizes. Basil felt his heart warm to see her cuddling the cute plush creature.


“Why don’t…we sit for a bit?” He offered, taking her hand again to lead her to a small bench that was on the top of the hill before it led back down where the shows were. It had a wonderful view of the city as the lights exploded once more to rain down glitters of color.


Fey took a seat with her prize in her lap and smiled up at the lights while Basil sat beside her, his tail tucked to the side to look up as well.


“It’s funny…I never thought I’d get out of Hulei city…” he whispered.


“It’s all thanks to me, right?” She lightly teased and rested back against the bench.


“…in a way, I’d say yes. If I never found you…I’d still be stealing…and just to myself…”


“Well, you did,” she smiled and closed her eyes to relax, hearing couples behind them happily passing by.

“…I’m glad I did find you…” he whispered and looked down at her to see her resting a bit. With a bit of a blush forming around his cheeks, he placed an arm around her to guide her to rest against his side. She opened her eyes slightly in question but didn’t seem to say otherwise.


“…so, what do you plan on doing…once we reach your village?” He asked, looking back up at the lights.

“…I…really don’t know. I’m not even sure it’s there…or if there will be anyone,” she frowned with a sigh. “If so…I don’t know where I will go.”


Basil glanced back down at her. “…what type of uncertainty is that? You’re staying with me, duh.”

“I m-mean where though.”


“Anywhere…we’ll find some place to live…and we’ll both be thieves. I’ll teach you the ropes and that means twice the gold and food. Think of the profit.”


Fey huffed and closed her eyes again. “You just want me to be an extra hand for you. Some prince,” she told him and she thought he was going to chastise her for saying his title again but she stiffened when she felt his claws on her ear.


“Told you not call me that. That part of me is long gone…I’m just simple Basil now.”


“It’s not dead,” she defended, trying not to think about his touch. “It’s still who you are.”


“Meh, I don’t like being royalty…the kingdom is gone…not much to be a prince of is there…?” Fey frowned and sighed since he did have a point. No one even knew about him…probably thinking his entire family line was dead. As the lights exploded again, Fey hid a yawn behind her hand.


“Tired?” He asked.


“A tiny bit…it’s been a bit of a hectic day…with that beast and all…me throwing up…”


“Don’t worry about that…as long as you’re better. Why don’t you close your eyes and rest for a bit? I’ll carry you to the inn shortly,” he told her and moved a few locks of her hair away from her face that had fallen.


“I c-couldn’t sleep on you like this,” her blush worsened but Basil only tightened his hold.


“Never thought I’d have to do this…but as a prince...I’m giving the order for you to do so,” he teased and Fey just huffed again with a slight pinch to his arm to reprimand him for changing so quickly but started to slowly drift off to sleep. Basil watched her for a moment longer, his smile growing softer.


“…back then…you were just a small girl…but…you’ve grown so much stronger…” he whispered and with a sigh, moved a bit to rest his chin on her head. “…my little Fey…”



 

“Hit me again!” Sid raised his small glass to the bartender to let him know that his was empty and needed refilling…fast! “I can’t believe I did that…such a good samaritan I am…letting them be alone…eh…I better not hear them being lovey dovely up to the pass or I’ll get sick.” The bartender came back over to refill his glass with the strongest he had and it was quickly consumed.


“Remember Sid…it was for a good cause…but now I’m the third wheel…” 


He grumbled and rested his head in his palm. “What am I to do…?” He asked and looked down at his stuffed rabbit that took up the seat beside him. “What do you think, hops?” The prized animal remained quiet.


“You know what…? You’re right! I ain’t going to roll over and give him my belly. I’m going to offer him a spot in the tournament tomorrow. Winner gets a kiss from Fey. Sound good?” He patted the plush animal on the head. “Of course, I am right. What the cat doesn’t know is that I CAN fight…so we’ll make him work for it,” he chuckled and finished the last drops of his liquor to raise it for one more round.

“Eh…wonder if they’re back yet…or did they ditch me to have a room to themselves…?”


The bartender came back over to fill up his glass again, growing a tad irritated.


“Ehhh…story of my life…”


“Female trouble?” Asked a voice from behind him. Sid looked back curiously to see a tall fox feral smoking a pipe to blow out red smoke at him.


“You could say that?” Sid removed the plush animal from the seat to allow the fox to sit down.

“You don’t mind if I smoke, do you?”


“Nah, it smells good anyway.”


“What the humans smoke smells terrible…can’t stand it,” the fox added with a smile and raised his claw hand to signal the bartender over for his own glass. “I’ve had five glasses already…better have more.”

“You drinking away problems?” Sid teased but the fox chuckled and shook his head.


“Not in the least. Waiting for a companion of mine. Yhisin, by the way,” he introduced himself and stuck out his hand.


“Sid,” he replied and took it with a smile. “So, are they running late?”


“Possibly…but I can never know with him. Lately, he’s been a bit quieter…and as his comrade, it’s important we know each other…so…might confront him tonight about what is bothering him.”

“Maybe he needs to drink as well? Liquor always helps ease away issues.”


“I cannot agree with you more.” Both ferals shared a laugh and another round until the door to the bar opened. Yhisin inhaled one last time of his pipe to look back curiously and smiled.


“About time!” He hollered at the newcomer. It seemed the fox’s friend showed up so Sid turned to offer the man a drink but he paled and felt a sense of dread to see a tall dragon feral approaching the both of them, his face hidden behind a mask.


“Where have you been? I had our rooms ready some time ago. Sit and have a drink with us,” Yhisin smiled and placed a hand on the hare’s shoulder but Sid felt his throat close a bit when the dragon’s silver eyes looked down at him to look straight through him.


‘…I h-have to warn Fey…i-if…I make it out of this…’



© 2017 Jensen Roman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 28, 2017
Last Updated on July 28, 2017
Tags: journey, adventure, romance, violence

Journey of the Mender


Author

Jensen Roman
Jensen Roman

Buford, GA



About
Hello! I am a 30 yr. old woman who is compassionate for writing, being imaginative and creating my own world. more..

Writing