Chapter 22: Tyeirk Farm

Chapter 22: Tyeirk Farm

A Chapter by Jensen Roman
"

A short break leads to a truth resurfacing and another hidden danger arises.

"

Chapter 22: Tyeirk Farm

 

            “I’m not even going to sympathize with you. You know he’s only teasing you and yet you fall for it,” Fey chastised with an annoyed look and folded her arms to look out the window of the cable car while Basil sat across from her looking a bit ill. His head laid on the arm rest as he whimpered, his ears folding back.


“I…just wanted to prove…that I could…” He whined as he held back a small blech that wanted to come. Apparently, the wine he drunk had a bad effect on it that made his stomach uneasy and his head was dizzy.


“Prove that you were an idiot?” Fey asked, sending him a look but her friend just groaned with closed eyes. She was frustrated since they almost missed the next cable car due to Basil’s drunkenness. Once he had woken up from passing out, he immediately threw up which they had to clean up and by then, they heard the bell ringing for the next cable car. They had to hurry with their belongings and with Saei still healing as well as herself, Fey didn’t want to push anyone in a rush but Saei had to carry his brother into the cable car which she knew must had pulled on the wound. If it did, he didn’t show it for Saei just dropped his brother on the floor like a sack of potatoes to go gather their belongings.


It had been some time as well since they left the summit and the ride wasn’t even that enjoyable. Fey stayed with Basil in case he got sick again while Sid and Saei went off to the second car to see what they could find out about the northern lands from overhearing chit chat. It was going to be a strange land to them so it would be nice if they knew the area.


That felt like forever ago though…


Fey sighed with a frown and stood from her seat to smooth back some fallen strands from Basil’s face. It made his molten eyes open slightly.


“…just sleep it off…but no more drinking for you,” she told him and removed her hand.


“…thanks, Fey…” he whispered with a faint blush on his cheeks at feeling her touch but he heard the door to their car opening. Though he wanted to fall asleep to wait for their descent, Basil tried to slowly sit up only to see his brother and Sid returning finally.


“Anything?” Fey asked, looking hopeful.


“Well, kitten, we did get some juicy details about where to head to,” Sid started with his hand on his hip but it seemed the nickname only made Saei narrow his eyes slightly.


“Do not call her that,” he held back a growl with his arms folded but Sid looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.


“…oh? Would you rather call her that?” It seemed Sid wasn’t intimidated by Saei or else he wouldn’t had tried to poke fun at the tall dragon but Saei turned his eyes away with his scales growing darker.


“J-just tell me, Sid,” Fey pulled their attention back to her and not the awkward situation.


“Annnyyywwwaaayyyss,” Sid cleared his throat with a smile. “We’re about to reach the bottom of the mountain for starters and we WILL need some sort of transportation. Your wound is still in need of rest and so is his,” he gestured to Saei. “So, this clever hare found out from a reliable source that not too far from the bottom is a small farm where travelers can borrow, with money of course, or purchase Tyeirks.”


“…what are Tyeirks?” She asked with a tilt of her head.


“From what we heard,” Saei took over the explanation with closed eyes. “They are traveling beasts. They are not meant for speed but they do come in handy when going long distances.”


“And they’re good in the cold,” Sid added.


“So, that’s the plan?” Fey clasped her hands behind her back with a smile. “We visit this farm and see what we can afford?”


“We’re aiming for at least two but if we can afford three that’ll be a blessing. We can always ride by two’s, especially if Fey rides with me,” Sid smirked but he heard a growl beside him and saw Saei glaring down at him. “I was just thinking of how you and your brother could catch up on old times if you rode together.”


“…I am tempted to leave you behind,” Saei threatened with a deep exhale out of pure annoyance.


“And here I thought we were forming something special,” Sid teased with a smile but Fey held up her hands to stop a fight from breaking out with a soft giggle.


“Alright alright, enough you two. Basil still isn’t feeling well so I want him to rest and the both of you as well. If we’re going to be traveling to this farm we need all the energy we can spare.”


“Look at you taking charge,” Sid noted and took a seat beside Basil who had lowered his head once more to sleep, making Fey blush a tiny bit since she really didn’t know she was acting like some sort of leader. “But you do have a point,” the hare yawned and closed his eyes. It wouldn’t be much longer until they reached the bottom…maybe thirty minutes? It still gave them time to rest up.


It would be hard for her though…since she still had a lot on her mind and she was about to turn to head out of the car to get some fresh air but quietly gasped when a large hand stopped her from advancing. Looking back, Saei had taken hold of her hand and gently guided her to the empty seat.


“Even you could use some rest…” he whispered to not disturb the rest of their group.


“I’m fine,” she mouthed but Saei took a seat beside her with his head leaning back and a knowing smile on his face.


“I know you more than you think…rest,” he told her and closed his eyes, his hand slipping from hers. Her blush only grew but she rested her hand beside his before closing her eyes for only just a moment.


 

 

“LAST CALL FOR DEPARTURE!” Yelled a voice from a few cars away which startled Fey awake and she nearly fell out of her chair when she felt the cable car coming to a halt, the brakes hissing. She rubbed at her eyes to get rid of the last bits of sleep that wanted to take over and she looked out the window to see…


“…we made it…” she whispered with a smile. It didn’t look much different than the southern lands but there were far more flowers blooming and there seemed to be a path leading off to the northeast where a few travelers were already heading.


The mender turned her eyes back onto her companions to see them all still sound asleep.


‘Are they really this heavy of sleepers?’ She smiled fondly and stood to stretch out her tail before gently touching Saei’s shoulder first.


“Saei? We have to go,” she told him and it wasn’t hard to rouse the dragon. He carefully stretched out his legs and arms, cracking a few bones and hid a yawn behind his hand. With him waking, she could work on the others.


“Sid, rise and shine,” she patted his shoulder to try and get him to wake. His ears twitched and he reached up to rub his face slowly.


“Hmmm…I’m up, I’m up…” he grumbled tiredly and Fey went to Basil to gently touch his head.


“Basil? How are you feeling?”


The feline groaned and stretched out his legs and tail to curl back up.


“…groggy…” he answered.


“Well maybe we can find an inn to rest at. It is getting pretty late,” she straightened herself to see that the sun was indeed making its way back down toward the ground. They had taken most of the day escaping from thugs…waiting for her to heal…climbing this blasted mountain and then waiting for Saei to feel better. It was exhausting and she knew her companions could use a rest, as could she.


Hearing movement behind her, she saw Saei standing while pushing his hair back which he left down to grab a few of their satchels and slung them over his shoulder.


“Is your wound okay to be doing that?” She asked worriedly but he gave her a small smile.


“I will be fine. Do not carry too much,” he warned her as Sid slowly stood to grab a few more of their belongings.


“What I wouldn’t give for a hot bath and a nice meal…” He told them and stepped away from their seats.


“I’ll second that,” Basil carefully rose, minding his still upset stomach, and picked up the last of their things. “I just want to lay down.”


“Here, let me help,” Fey offered and took one of the satchels from him that had her uiorl and clothing in. The small charm stuck out on the top along with her plushed prize as she slipped her arms through the straps to have it on her back.


“Fey, I can carry it,” Basil frowned, wanting to help but she just shook her head and started to make her way down the aisle.


“So can I.”


Basil sighed under his breath and looked up to his brother who glanced down at him but…within his eyes…was a small speck of…dare he say concern?


“…we will walk slow. If you feel ill, inform me,” Saei tightened his hold on the satchels before following Fey out of the car. The feline felt his heart swell a bit…to see his brother treating him with kindness…which was better than when they were first reunited. It felt like a small bridge was forming between them once more and he wasn’t going to spoil it.


He followed them, the smell of the food on the second car making his stomach twist, but he managed to step off the cable car to stand on the loading dock where Saei waited for him patiently though his attention was on Fey and Sid. They were inspecting the sign that split two paths apart.


“Let’s see…right leads to nothing…”


“But death…with no hot baths,” Sid teased as the two brothers finally came up to meet them.


“That sounds terrible,” Fey smiled and pointed at the left sign. “Tyeirk farm…Ipsial Woods…Gargin Pass…well, guess we’re going this way,” she stated and started on the dirt path that led to the left.


Thankfully, it wouldn’t be out on the plains but traveling into the woods could be just as treacherous. The canopy above blocked out the heat from the sun, allowing them to be cool as they walked and Fey made sure to keep it slow for Basil who stayed beside his brother.


“…so, I’ve been wondering…” Sid came up beside her to gain her attention.


“Yes?”


“…what do you plan on doing once you reach your mender village?”


Fey looked ahead with her ears flicking. “…you know what…I honestly haven’t thought about it.”

“Really? When I hear or think about the village of menders, I picture a bunch of old geezers. Can’t be fun.”


Fey hid a small laugh and shook her head. “No, we’re not that boring. I remember playing with kids my own age…and we had festivals during the year…singing and dancing…lots of food freshly made-“ The mentioning of food made his stomach growl but he didn’t even try to hide it.


“Don’t mention that word while I’m hungry.”


“Sorry,” she giggled. “I also remember the adults using their power to form light shows in the night sky. It was really something to watch.”


“So, to keep this conversation going, you have anyone special back home that you remember?”


“Someone special?” She asked and looked up at him.


“Yeah. Not sure how your people worked but were you betrothed to anyone?”


“O-oh…well…” Her tail curled behind her a bit shyly. “Some of us did arrange marriages…but it wasn’t a requirement…but to answer your question, no. I never hung around with a lot of boys to get to know them. I was the smallest of the children and a bit clumsy…so I was left behind sometimes.”


Enjoying the conversation, Fey and Sid had slowed down a bit for the brothers to catch up and it seemed the walking was doing Basil some good. The color was coming back in his cheeks as he yawned openly.


“Alright, so you weren’t bound to someone…let’s make this interesting…what’s your typical male then?” Sid asked with a smirk and Fey’s face brightened in embarrassment.


“W-what?!”


“Come on, I have to make this fun somehow. You’re traveling with three males. You didn’t think you’d reach home without being prodded about your interests, did you?” Fey puffed out her cheeks in a small pout and flicked her hair away from her face.


“You’re hopeless,” she muttered, making Sid laugh softly and looked to the brothers.


“I’m sure they’re curious as well. Right, fellows?”


Saei just closed his eyes, struggling not to gag the hare to restore some quietness to their trip while Basil glared at him.


“Why is Fey being put under the light? What about you, Sid?”


“Me?”


“Yes. You told me you weren’t looking for a partner but IF you were, what would they be like?”


The mender mentally thanked Basil for thinking on his feet to pull the attention off her and Sid lifted his eyes to the trees overhead in thought.


“Hmm…never thought about it. I’d want her to be cute, doesn’t have to be beautiful but I’d feel the need to spoil them.”


“She’s going to make you broke,” Fey teased and Sid huffed softly.


“Even if so, I think I’d like that feeling when someone close to you is adorable and you just want to pinch their cheeks and hand them a bunch of food…but nah, I’m a loner. A free spirit. A stallion without reins.”


“…you’re a hare…not a horse,” Saei opened his eyes to join in on the conversation but his comment made Fey laugh softly and Sid sent the dragon a look.


“It was a figure of speech…but since you joined our lovely conversation, what about you? What type of female do you think would put up with you?”


Saei glanced over at the hare for a moment before looking forward down their path once more.


“Tall? Short? Broody like you? Give me something to work with here,” Sid teased but Saei huffed softly and his long strides put a bit of distance between them to walk ahead of them.


“Was I right?” Sid asked but Fey shook her head with a smile and lightly punched Sid in the arm. “What was that for?”


“For being a goof. Travel in peace and don’t anger anyone,” she warned as she hurried her steps to catch up to Saei to walk beside him. “…sorry about Sid…he’s a handful.”


“…the hare needs to know when to silence himself,” he continued to look ahead and Fey sighed.

“Yeah…but…it is nice to have companions to travel with. I’m sure doing this alone would be boring,” she said mostly to herself and glanced back to see that Sid had calmed down and was making Basil feel a bit better. “…how are you and Basil?”


“…after what he pulled while being intoxicated, I am disappointed,” he stated but Fey knew better and smiled knowingly.


“But you protected him…”


“…and?” He asked and turned his eyes down onto her. The mender met his eyes with hers to send him a silent message that deep down, he still cared for his brother. Saei broke the eye contact to tuck some hair behind his horn, obviously figuring out what she was trying to show him.


It didn’t need to be said aloud but Fey now felt at ease to know Saei would look after Basil like he had done in the past. With the conversation dying though, it made Fey’s mind begin to wander back to Sid’s question. What did she plan on doing once she reached her home? If…it was even out there? If not…Basil said he would care for her…but now Saei is back…and what about Sid? It felt odd if she reached her home and just waved goodbye to everyone, wishing them luck on going…who knows where. A soft frown came across her lips at the thought. She…really didn’t want to part from them. It felt…like a family, an odd one…but still something to wake up to. Sid’s teasing…Basil’s comfort…and Saei’s warmth…it was all she wanted.


“Fey?” A soft voice pulled her from her thoughts and she saw Saei looking down at her in concern. “…are you well?”


“Of course, I am…why?”


“…you grew quiet.”


“Oh! I was just thinking.”


“About?”


“What Sid asked…” She turned her eyes forward to see a bit of a break from the woods up ahead. “…I really want to see my home again…to see people who can understand me…who know what I’ve been through…but…I’m worried…” She frowned and looked back up to him to see him still watching her. “…what will happen to all of you when I do get home?”


“Why is it a concern?”


“Because…I feel bad dragging all of you around just to take me home. I’m not sure if any of you will even want to stay.” Saei kept quiet for a moment as he looked ahead to see a small building in the distance with a lot of fences.


“…I will go where my sun leads me,” he answered, remembering being visited by Luenin but his words seemed to confuse Fey who tilted her head.


“Your sun? I don’t get it.”


“Maybe soon you will,” he answered and looked back at their companions to see his brother was still doing fine before looking back to the approaching building. “That appears to be the farm.”


“Already?” Fey jogged a bit forward excitedly to see, minding her side and smiled when the fences became clearer. Within the pins were large animals, about the size of the rasheins they had used but these beasts were all scaled and had beautiful feathers along their head and down their neck like a mane. They waddled about on all four legs, throwing them forward like a big hulking lizard. Their tails ended in a sharp scythe like fashion but one of them lifted their heads to squawk cutely.


“Aww!” Fey couldn’t help her heart from swelling at how adorable they were. “Are those tyeirks?”


“I am assuming so,” Saei came to stop beside her while Basil and Sid also came up behind them.


“Wow! This place is bustling,” Sid looked around, seeing even more fenced in areas with even more creatures for livestock. In the middle rested the house they saw. From a distance, it was small but being closer now, it was much larger with a stable next door and even a barn.


“…wonder if the owner would let us rest,” Basil thought aloud and Sid just sighed with his arms folded.


“For a price, probably.”


“And we’re running low,” Fey added.


The small group sighed in unison except for Saei who huffed and readjusted the satchel on his shoulder.

“No use thinking it over. Let us go and see,” he told them and started to walk toward the large house with the others following his trail. When they came closer to the pins, one of the tyeirks lifted up its bulky head curiously and eyed the newcomers. Not having seen them before, it squawked and started to pace in a circle.


“He’s getting worked up,” Basil said, watching as the large beast stopped to eye him specifically like he was up to no good before going in a circle again.


“Eh…might be the odd one in the bunch,” Sid reassured him as they continued on their way, walking past the many fences that held creatures Fey had never seen before. She really wanted to get a closer look at some of them but knew finding a room before night fell was more important.


The sun was already going down, casting a beautiful sunset over the lands but Fey looked away from the glow to spot movement from the house. The front door opened as an elderly feral stepped outside, using a cane mostly to help him walk. His ears were flopped to the side with a tail that ended at his feet. Clearly a hound of some sort but the farmer noticed them nearing and squinted his eyes a bit.


“…can I help you, folks?” His voice was gruff from old age and Fey could see his limbs quivering just from standing. With a frown, she stepped forward while the males stayed put.


“Evening, sir. We were wanting to know if you had any rooms available so that we could stay the night.”


“Travelers?”


“Yes. We’ve had a long day coming over the mountain and we’re exhausted.”


The hound narrowed his eyes, a bit skeptical and turned away.


“I do not want outsiders on my ranch. Get going.”


The mender’s heart sank a bit but she placed her hand to her chest with a bit of hope left.


“We can pay. We’ll cause no trouble, good sir. We just need somewhere to rest before the sun disappears.”


Money was always the language to speak for the farmer turned back around to face them.


“…how much do you have…?”


With a sigh of relief, Fey looked over to Saei who had the money pouch and he brought it forward to lay it in the old feral’s paw. With a hum, he counted the money but closed his finger around it.


“Not enough.”


“What?!” Sid exclaimed, taking a step forward but the hound pointed a finger at him to silently tell him to hush.


“I am not an inn. This is my ranch. If you want a room, this is enough for two people. Not including food or baths.”


Basil’s ears dropped a bit at their predicament. It seemed this feral was hard to win over but Saei quickly glanced back at them in thought before looking to the farmer.


“…can you take two then?”


“…of course,” the hound replied and Saei stepped back to them to talk it over.


“Basil and Fey should be the ones to rest inside.”


“Are you crazy?” Sid asked with his arms folded but the dragon looked down at him with understanding eyes.


“Basil is still ill…and Fey needs to rest. I am comfortable laying on the ground and so should you.”


The hare grumbled since he knew Saei was right but didn’t want to have to sleep under the stars when there was a room right before him. Fey frowned and looked up to Saei.


“But you’re hurt too…you need somewhere nice to sleep,” she tried to persuade him but he shook his head.


“I will be fine. Out of all of us, you and Basil need to seek better rest,” he explained and looked to his brother…but didn’t see him where he was once standing. Instead, Basil had walked back to the farmer with his tail swaying.


“Can we make you an offer?” Basil began and the old hound’s ears perked a bit.


“…I’m listening.”


“You look to be tired yourself, Mister…?”


“…Brias.”


“Mister Brias…if you allow us to stay for one night with a fresh bath and a little bit of food…how about we lend you a hand tomorrow on yardwork?”


The rest of his companions seemed to be slightly in shock that Basil offered such a thing…since it would be a good idea. Manual labor for a place to stay and it seemed Brias was thinking it over.


“…you are all pretty young…”


“And strong,” Basil added to sweeten the deal. “Whatever needs to be done, we’ll get it done before noon.”


The farmer looked at each of them individually, assessing his situation.


“And…” Basil pointed toward his fenced in area where the tyeirks roamed. “If we do a good enough job to please you, would you allow us two or three of your tyeirks?”


Surely that was asking for too much and Fey was ready to hear the farmer yell at them to buzz off. Her ears folded back but to her surprise, Brias sighed and rested both of his paws on his cane.


“…you youngins…so be it…but you be up at the crack of dawn. There’s much to do and I’ll assign you each a role,” he explained and watched as their faces brightened. Fey came back up to him to bow her head.


“Thank you so much, kind sir. We’ll do our best tomorrow.”


“Now hurry off and go inside before I think twice about what I’ve done,” the old hound muttered but Fey smiled back at Saei and Sid to hurry as Basil led her in.


“I suppose we caught a lucky break,” Sid whispered, passing by Saei to enter the spacious house while Saei exhaled deeply, dodging what could had been a terrible night sleeping out with the beasts and stepped into the house as well. There was old furniture placed around the living room, most of the filling was sticking out due to age and across from them was an archway leading into the kitchen.


“Don’t expect me to cook,” he said and looked back to them as he took a seat in one of his chairs but Fey knew they were all hungry so she smiled softly.


“…I can cook for all of us…even you…if you’d like,” she offered and she knew even the old dog wouldn’t be able to turn down a meal that required no effort.


“If you wish to, little lady,” he gestured to the stairs beside the kitchen. “Rooms are up there. Help yourselves.”


“Thank you again,” Fey bowed her head to him and took the stairs first, reaching the second floor. “Do we each get a room?” She asked with a worried frown but Sid came up to count.


“…there’s six…this place is big enough for us and he DID say help yourselves,” the hare winked at her and pushed open one of the doors. “My own room for once,” he sighed and closed the door behind him. Though she felt bad for taking advantage of the situation, it would be nice to have her own space for once…and not have to sleep with the males.


“Suppose Sid is right,” Basil said and opened a door to his own room. “I’m going to clean up but will be down to help you cook if you need it,” he looked over to Fey but the mender shook her head.

“I got it. You all need to rest up.”


“…so do you, Fey,” Basil replied with a soft frown. “You must be tired.” The feline remembered what his brother had told him…all the way back in Treaish and just looking at her, it didn’t seem apparent that she was facing a fate that would steal her from them. She just kept smiling…like she had promised she would.


“Cooking won’t tire me out,” she teased and went to find her own room. She opened the door and it seemed cozy. A small bed sat by the window and she had another door that she guessed led to a bath.

A room to herself…she exhaled softly and heard Saei heading to his own room behind her but she closed the door to be all to herself. She placed her satchel on the bed, her small lixum rolling out cutely to plop on its side and she rested her uiorl against the wall. It would be nice to maybe play later to not lose practice but for now…she just wanted to relax in some hot water. There was no lock on the door sadly…but she highly doubted anyone would sneak in. Why would they? Her mind then screamed at her that they were males…what more reason did she need? She huffed and took a fresh gown with her as well as a towel into the small washroom. Like she had expected, it was a small tub with only a handful of bathing supplies.


She didn’t trust any of them. Maybe the lotion but that was it.


Turning on the water, her ears swiveled when she heard another tub being filled so someone was bathing.

Hopefully tonight, they could rest, gather their energy before heading out into the fields to work. Like Basil stated, if they did well, perhaps Brias could lend them some of his tyeirks. It would make traveling easier on them. She couldn’t wait.


With a soft smile, Fey slowly undressed to place her clothing to the side and slipped into the heated water. It felt good against her bare skin like a deep tissue massage and especially on her feet. Her tail hung lazily over the edge as she slipped further into the waters to watch the mist rise from the surface.


‘…we’ve made it…over the mountain. It feels like forever ago…but not…’ She thought and looked down to her rib to see the stitches. They…looked about ready to come out...but then again, she’d rather have someone else’s opinion on the matter.


So far it had been exhausting…coming from Hulei…being chased by Saei…Yhisin…and those creepy twins…winding up with Sid…ending up in Treaish…losing Yhisin…and now here…


It made her wonder what else was going to happen.


Sighing, she closed her eyes to lean her head back to run her claws through her hair to get it wet but she felt a small sense of dizziness coming over her.


“…I’m just tired…” she told herself, opening her eyes to look up at the ceiling but she felt her heart rate picking up…when the ceiling above her seemed to be swimming as if she was stuck under waves. Fey parted her lips to take in a breath and sat up in the bath but winced audibly when a massive thud resounded in her head. It…was feeling like before…when her and Basil were running to the exit in Hulei…


Her skin…felt hot…and not just because of the water…


She breathed out before having to take another breath and worriedly grabbed her towel to step out. The floor beneath her felt uneasy as she wrapped the towel around her naked body and held onto the wall.

“…I’m…j-just tired…” she reassured herself and felt her stomach churn suddenly with her throat closing. Unable to contain herself, Fey fell onto her knees to dry heave harshly but nothing came up. She coughed with her body quivering from the aftershocks.


“…w-what’s…wrong with me…?” She whispered and knew she needed to get some help. The mender pushed herself to her feet slowly, each movement made it seem like she was on a boat that wanted to knock her onto her rear. As soon as she took a step forward into her bedroom, Fey collapsed with her breathing becoming unsteady and feared no one would know she was feeling as if death was coming upon her.


 

 

“Are you certain, your highness?” Asked a nearby soldier who kept his steed steady and glanced back through the trees to look upon the farm. Night was falling, stealing away the glow from the sun as the moon started to make itself known. The soldier looked back to the man beside him…and found it still amazing how he seemed to have his own glow even within the night.


The feral beside him swayed his long snake tail behind him, curling it beside his mount as his white eyes looked upon one of the windows on the second floor.


“Yes…I cannot be mistaken. I can feel a holy presence…just like myself…” He smiled sweetly as a forked tongue slowly flicked out.



© 2017 Jensen Roman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hello Jensen,

I love reading your chapters, I read them everyday before I go to work and it's a really great start to my day! I'm loving the characters and all their personalities! I can't wait to see where all these events go. Keep up the great writing !

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Hello Jensen,

I love reading your chapters, I read them everyday before I go to work and it's a really great start to my day! I'm loving the characters and all their personalities! I can't wait to see where all these events go. Keep up the great writing !

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Added on August 12, 2017
Last Updated on August 12, 2017
Tags: journey, adventure, romance, violence

Journey of the Mender


Author

Jensen Roman
Jensen Roman

Buford, GA



About
Hello! I am a 30 yr. old woman who is compassionate for writing, being imaginative and creating my own world. more..

Writing