Chapter 20: The Dark Secret

Chapter 20: The Dark Secret

A Chapter by Jensen Roman
"

The truth has never been so hurtful.

"

Chapter 20: The Dark Secret

 

               This was what she had been waiting for. Ever since she ran into Saei as Imperial Rial…she had been hidden in the dark with no way of climbing out…but now…he was going to allow her to know why he hid for so long…


Why he couldn’t tell her….


Most importantly…why she couldn’t tell him how she had felt for all these years…


With a frown, Fey watched as Saei stepped to the side of her to look down the mountain from where they came and inhaled slowly to begin.


“…how much of the book have you read?”


“Just…the first few pages. I was going to start reading again.”


Saei raised his head to look up at the sky with his silky hair flowing behind him handsomely.


“…a long time ago…back before any living souls roamed these lands…there was only the sun…and moon. Neither knew who would rule what time. The moon attempted to go first with the sun following…but nothing changed. Night came before day…but the land remained barren. The sun offered to go first to try it…so she did…and the moon followed. Soon…flowers grew…rivers flowed…trees reached toward the heavens…creatures started to flourish under her warmth…while the moon gave rest and quieted the world down at night.”


Fey drew closer curiously, wondering what this had to do with what he had been hiding but listened anyway.


“The world was at peace…and eventually, the spirit of both the sun and moon grew closer to become partners that would rule the sky together. Long years passed…and soon, the world was inhabited by humans…ferals…and all kinds of beings with spirits within them. The sun and moon enjoyed watching them grow…love…cry…laugh…pass on. It was a cycle…but the sun…thought of an idea,” his sentence trailed off to slowly turn back to her. “I will make beings with my spirit she said…and the sun blessed ferals and humans alike…with the gift to bring forth life…to mend…to bring happiness and joy…the warmth of the sun itself.”


“…menders…?” Fey asked since she at least read that part of her book.


Saei nodded slowly. “…menders flourished…and made the world a brighter place. Some were even known to stop battles and she continued to bless them…but her partner grew jealous of her gift…and how much she dotted on these spirits. He began to distant himself from her…only following in her shadow. I will then give my spirit to those who are strong he pledged…”


“…I…I think I read about them…” She lowered her eyes in thought but felt her heart stop when she remembered. Nervously, she raised her eyes back onto him.


“…while the sun had menders…the moon had Drysiohns. His jealousy for his partner flowed into these spirits without his own knowing…and it didn’t take too long for the drysiohns…to begin hunting down menders…one by one…women…men…children…and slaughtered them…drinking their blood for the spirits thought if they savored the blood of those under the sun, they would receive her gift.”


Fey’s face paled, the color draining even from her arms. She had seen the pictures…the images within her book…but never read too far ahead to know exactly why it had happened. Saei’s eyes softened as he took a step forward to place a calm hand on her arm.


“…seeing the error of his ways but unable to stop what he had done…the moon regretted that he ever felt like that for the sun he truly cared for…which is why the moon follows the sun and you always see them far apart in the sky, never together…or so the story says.”


She softly exhaled and rubbed the back of her hands which shook slightly, trying not to think back on her dream of seeing the corpse being tossed to the side with the blood drained from them. She licked her dry lips to look back up at him.


“…I d-don’t get it…what does all of this have to do with you?”


He slowly removed his hand from her to take a step back from her, his large tail swaying only just slightly before coming to a stop at his side. He deeply exhaled before answering.


“…while I investigated documents on menders back in Hulei…I also found ones on myself…”


“…on you? What do you mean?” For a moment, Saei seemed almost hesitant on telling. It was clear in his eyes this was the major hurdle he had to face and was struggling to make that leap.


“A large majority of menders were slain…but so were drysiohns. Menders fought back…creating a large war. A lot of blood was shed on both sides. Menders became nothing but legend…existing only in books…same went for drysiohns. They no longer exist and have died out…except for me,” he whispered the last words but Fey’s entire body grew rigid and her ears slowly curled back against her head. A sense of dread filled her being, like being cornered with a weapon to her throat. With fingers shaking and lips trembling, Fey took a frightened step back with the fur on her tail standing on end.


With her unable to speak, Saei looked down at her from his height with his eyes remaining unchanged.

“I am the last drysiohn to my knowledge…I was born under the moon…”


“Y-y-you’re lying…” she barely managed to whisper but something in her gut told her that it was too horrid to make up.


“I am not. The urge for a mender’s blood runs through my veins after these years…”


Fey felt her heart wanting to break free from her ribcage, the sound echoing in her ears to the point where her head thrummed terribly. She whimpered while taking another fearful step back. This couldn’t be happening…


It must be some sick dream…where she would eventually wake up…back on the cable car…


But she could feel the car moving beneath her feet…and feel sweat forming on her brow. Saei didn’t move, watching her like a hawk…but when she happened to land on his eyes, a flash of her dream raced through her mind with the drysiohn sinking their fangs into the helpless mender. Unable to breathe correctly, Fey turned on her heels to dart into the cable car and stumbled down the aisle to trip over her own beautiful gown. She landed hard on her side where her wound was and she cried out in pain before pushing herself to her feet.


‘I h-h-have to get away!’ She told herself in a panic. The fall she experienced pulled at some of the stitches and she could see her world spinning.


“Are you all right, dear?” A womanly voice asked near her. Fey spun her head so fast that she staggered back more to see two ferals looking at her worriedly. The female reached out to her.


“…hey…take it easy…” Her hand got closer but another flash came over her eyes. Sharp claws dripping with blood inched toward her with Saei’s face looming overhead, fangs dripping wet from a previous victim. Fey cried out in fear before pushing herself away to grip the door to the second car and stumbled inside.


Basil and Sid were enjoying small morsels but upon seeing her looking like death was after her, they hurried over.


“Fey?! What’s wrong?” Basil asked, gently taking her shoulders but at feeling touches on her skin, she clenched her eyes shut to try and tear herself away. “Hey, hey! It’s me!” Basil pleaded, tightening his hold on her shoulders but it didn’t seem to be helping. With a frown on his lips and a blush growing on his cheeks, Basil wrapped his arms around her gently with his face hidden within her hair.


“…I got you…it’s okay,” he whispered and her struggles died down to only be replaced with her tiny claws gripping the front of his vest, openly weeping into his chest. He frowned more to feel tears dripping down his skin. He had never seen Fey so…worked up or frightened in her life.


“Come on…let’s sit,” he told her and moved a bit to sit in the corner of the second car with her sitting beside him but she didn’t dare show her face yet. Sid itched his ear worriedly, looking back to see some of the humans looking at them with a bit of disgust. He huffed but moved to block their view.


“...listen…it’s me…Basil,” he whispered and gently placed his hand over hers. At first, she flinched as if he was about to murder her but he just curled his fingers around hers to remove them from his vest.


“See…? I’m not going to hurt you…I never could…” Fey slowly pulled her face from his chest, her eyes were puffy from tears but they were still filled with fear as if someone was after her. Any second now, she could bolt if he wasn’t careful. “There there…” He used his free hand to slowly place it on her head.

Whatever frightened her must had done some damage for she flinched even at the smallest touch on her hair but he slowly combed his fingers through to calm her down a little.


“…what do you think happened?” Sid asked, worried to see her like some hunted animal that was ready to hide under a table.


“Not sure,” he frowned and brought her head close to place a soft kiss to her forehead which seemed to bring her slowly back into reality and away from the world she was hallucinating. A small hint of color was returning to her cheeks at feeling the soft touch but it never reached her eyes. “…Fey…you should try and get some sleep until we reach the top,” he suggested but all the mender could manage was a small shake of her head. Using the back of her hand to rub at her eyes, she stood slowly as did Basil who remained close.


“Do you want some water…? Food?” Sid asked, trying anything to cheer her up since it bothered him to see her with such a dreaded look on her face.


Basil frowned and felt a knife going through his chest when Fey slowly lifted her face to look at them…and smiled. It was fake…but it hurt…to think Fey was suffering from something alone.


“I’m fine…” Her voice sounded worn. “…I just…need some air…I’ll see you both shortly,” she said and left out of a side door to the second car. It didn’t disturb the food, only causing the tablecloth to blow a bit as she left them both to go stand outside alone.


“…that’s not our Fey,” Sid noted with his arms folded over his chest.


“I don’t know what happened to her…but…she seemed afraid of even me…which I don’t like,” Basil sighed and looked up at Sid. “…she might need time…but when we reach the summit…I’m going to talk with her…and let her know.”


“…might be for the best…though I don’t like the thought of you batting me away from teasing her,” he lightly joked with a shrug but Basil attempted a small smile, turning his eyes back onto the door. “…I just don’t want her to feel alone during this…”


 

 

Fresh air…the warmth of the sun…and just the soft rustling of the breeze…


Fey really had no one else to turn to…except for herself. Her bare feet carried her over to the railing and ran her small claws across the metal. Though her eyes remained slightly puffy and red from crying…her mind was already starting to process what she had learned…now that she was stable. The fear of the moment had passed and who could really blame her. She frowned in thought…to think she was blinded this badly. Saei had put a blindfold over her eyes and held it so tightly against her…she was having trouble believing him but he gained nothing in lying to her.


Sighing softly, Fey carefully took a seat against the railing, watching as the car continued its slow climb. Hopefully no one came out to disturb her…


‘…was…I really a fool…this entire time?’ She asked herself. Even if she was, there were no clues to help her before that moment to deduce Saei was really a drysiohn. All he did was keep to himself…and didn’t want to reveal who he was to them. There could had been any reason…


Maybe he just grew distant…or maybe he hated them…


He could had killed someone and didn’t want them to know he was a murderer…


She wasn’t even sure what he had done while he was an Imperial…which probably did involve murder of some kind. She felt her throat tighten at the idea and brought her knees to her chest to rest her chin on them.


Fey never expected…it would be something this dire.


He was a drysiohn…someone who hunted and desired a mender’s blood and power. All this time…riding with him…sleeping against him…even with him kissing her…


Her heart clenched to try and squeeze out more tears but she was spent.


This entire time…he could kill her…especially if those instincts were there. It was just a matter of when…


Letting out a shaky sigh, Fey raised her eyes toward the sun. It was impossible to look directly at it due to its brightness but she frowned to see it hovering above without a care.


“…if the stories are true…how could you hold feelings for someone who did that…or…do you dislike the moon now…?” She whispered. It brought a bit of comfort to throw the question out there but she was talking to the sun after all. There wouldn’t be an answer.


For now…she was on her own. Basil and Sid didn’t need to know about what happened…it’d only force them to fight. Surely, if Basil knew…it’d probably end far worse than if Sid found out.


With a soft sigh, Fey slowly stood while holding her wound. It was still tender but thankfully, none of the stitches tore.


“One step at a time…” she told herself. There was no point in trying to ponder over a hundred questions with no chance at them being solved. All she could do…was wait. Wiping her eyes again to try and remove the puffiness, Fey decided it might be best if she let her friends know she was okay. The mender opened the door to slip into the second cable car and just as she expected, Sid and Basil waited for her patiently…but made it seem as if they secretly weren’t. They were still at the dessert table and she smiled sweetly to see chocolate on Sid’s lips and icing on Basil’s.


“Can’t we just live here?” The hare asked, wiping the chocolate off with his fingers before licking them clean.


“You’re making it sound as if we’re gluttons,” Basil replied and cleaned up his face. “And where are you putting it all? You’re thin.”


“My body burns it so I can eat all I want,” Sid prided and picked up a small piece of candy but looked over to spot Fey approaching. He cleared his throat to signal Basil that they had company and the feline looked up with a soft blush on his face.


“How…long have you been there?”


“Just now…why?” She asked.


“Good, you missed our conversation on why Basil likes his ears being touched,” Sid smirked which made the thief glare at him and roughly punch his arm, making him wince in pain.


“We were not!”


Fey could only smile wider and softer, knowing fully well what they were trying to do.


“…it’s okay…you don’t have to tease or…do antics to make me better. I’m fine,” she told them. Sid rubbed his sore arm with his ears drooping a bit.


“…but you’re not.”


“Why do you say that?” Fey asked and Sid just nudged Basil to answer her question. Being put on the spot only made him a bit nervous…since he did plan to come forward…only once she felt better…but…

Basil took a step forward, ears folded back against his hair.


“…we can sense it, Fey. When you’re truly happy…you have this…shine to you,” he admitted with his tail curling timidly. He wasn’t sure if it was still from the crying or not but the color was returning to her face. “When you smile, it’s contagious…and it can pop any tension bubble in the area but to me…seeing you happy…it…” He sighed nervously and glanced back at Sid who was leaning against the car’s wall snacking on something small but he saw the look for help. The hare shrugged and motioned him to continue.


“…guess what I am saying is,” he started and turned back to her. “We all want to see you happy…but me most of all. Seeing you smile makes my heart feel at ease…like I can do anything…I always want to see you smile, no matter what.”


Though within her heart and mind, the worries remained and would for a long time…but hearing Basil’s words forced them into hiding…if only for a moment. Fey’s smile started to turn from fake into genuine, however small it was.


“Thank you, Basil. I’ll try harder to always be smiling,” she whispered, clasping her hands before her.

“Don’t try so hard,” he responded and closed the distance between them more to rub her head softly but his claws accidentally brushed against her ears which twitched with her giggling softly.


“S-stop! That tickles,” she pulled away to fix her hair and glared playfully up at him. “See how you like it!”


Before Basil even knew what was happening, Fey had her hands on his own ears and his face was as red as it could be with his tail wagging almost like a hound.


“H-h-h-h-hey! No!” He pushed her hands away to cover his ears as she laughed to see how embarrassed he had become.


“I can’t believe they’re so sensitive,” she teased.


“W-w-well yours are ticklish,” he threw her an accusing look, finally calming down.


“By the gods above, if you don’t make out with her then I’ll do it for you,” Sid laid his chin in his hand, looking annoyed but both Fey and Basil blushed fiercely to glare over at him with intensity. “Too blunt? Would the word smooch work then?” His ears swiveled when he heard Fey growl and she stormed over to raise her fist in the air but refrained from giving him a beating. She was far too tired to deal with him today.


“I thought you said your teasing was used up?” She asked with Basil coming over to stand beside them.

“Did I? Hmm…guess I forgot,” he shrugged and stuffed the small candy into his mouth to swallow.


“Are you sure you were meant to be a guide? Not just an annoying feral?” Basil threw his own tease at him and Sid placed a hand to his heart at the emotional injury.


“Wow! Basil comes out with all the harsh words. See what fun you would had missed if I didn’t come back?”


“It’d be quieter,” Fey joined in with a sweet smile and Sid laid his head down with a groan.


“Not you, Fey…you’re too sweet to venture into this realm of teasing.”


“You started it,” she giggled and picked up a small pastry, ready to sink her fangs into it but saw someone else approaching from the corner of her eye. She placed the food back down to see one of the humans from the other side of the car approaching them. They were the only ferals present…and by the way this human looked, he didn’t seem too pleased with how long they have been present. Hostility rolled off him in waves but thankfully, Basil kept his cool and approached him.


“Something wrong, sir?”


“Yes…I want the likes of you gone from here while my family eats.”


Sid pushed away from the dessert counter to come up beside Sid with his arms crossed. “There’s plenty of room for all of us…we’re enjoying the food just as much as your family.”


“That’s the issue,” the man sneered and Fey bit her lower lip at feeling a fight about to break out. “Your kind shouldn’t be in the same room. Your filthy hands have probably already dirtied the food so shoo with the lot of you.”


It was humiliating…but nothing new. It was Hulei all over again and Fey gently grabbed a hold of Basil’s arm to get his attention.


“…we should go,” she whispered and the feline was about to obey and turn.


“At least the harlot has some sense in her to know her place,” the man spat out with venom but Basil was frozen in his tracks at the insult he threw at Fey. His muscles tensed as his fiery eyes turned back toward the human male with his fur standing on end.


“…what did you call her?” He growled out lowly, tearing his arm from Fey’s grip who tried to snap some reason into him.


“Basil, come on. Just ignore him,” she pleaded but the thief took another step forward.


“…tell me what you said,” his lips rose in a snarl to bare his fangs but the man wasn’t swayed.


“A harlot…some sleazy woman who gets her kicks by sleeping around and being around two men, it’s clear what she’s doi-“ The man’s sentence was harshly cut off when Basil swung his fist at his face hard enough to send him onto his back away from him. The man’s family screamed at the scene and one of the members ran off into the next car to warn the conductor about what was going on.


“Basil, that’s enough,” Sid warned, touching his friend’s arm but the feline pushed him away angrily as the man sat up to spit out blood.


“How dare you call Fey such a thing,” Basil growled with his claws balled into fists. “Anger me again…I dare you…”


The human slowly stood and rubbed his sore jaw. “…you disgusting thing…you should learn your place,” he whispered and took a swing at Basil who easily dodged but kneed the man in the stomach to send him staggering back.


“Basil, stop!” Fey yelled, not wanting to cause any trouble for them, especially with more ferals in the car behind them. They could also be dragged into this.


“You bloody cat!” The man yelled and charged forward to barrel into Basil, pushing the both of them into the nearest table. Food fell onto the floor as both men exchanged blows and broke the table beneath them when Basil threw a harsh punch to send the man away from him.


“STOP IT!” Fey’s words went on deaf ears when the human pinned Basil down and wrapped his large hands around her friend’s neck. “Get off him!” She yelled and hurried over to grip the man’s shoulders, trying to pull him off but her strength wasn’t nearly as great as his.


“Fey, get away from him!” Sid warned and came over quickly to try and persuade her but the man glared back at them, especially her.


“Pesky wench!” He swung his arm hard to connect to the side of her head which forced Fey back against Sid with a harsh whimper of pain. The hare held her close, seeing spots of blood forming on her brow and glared down at the man when Basil kicked off him.


“Stop this nonsense right now before you get someone innocent hurt!” Sid yelled, watching as the human family cowered in the corner when Basil punched the man further back but the human smirked with bruises all over his face when he brought out a sharp knife from his belt.


Basil froze at seeing a weapon. Was this human that crazy to try something on this small cable car? Even then, they were still climbing…


If they rocked it too much with their fighting…it’d endanger everyone…


Basil quickly looked back to see Sid taking care of Fey who held her head before glaring back at the man.

“…we did nothing to you…she did nothing to you…there was no reason to insult her…” Basil said, trying to…reason with the man to a degree but the human tightened his hold on the dagger.


“Just being alive is a sin for you. You’re nothing but beasts crawling on legs like a human…you’re not normal and shouldn’t even exist,” he rushed forward just as the first car’s door opened with the conductor entering the room with a shocked look.


“What is the meaning of this?!” He yelled but paled to see the human man trying to cut Basil who dodged each swipe.


Fey looked up, managing to focus her vision on Basil’s form which was barely missing the slice of the blade.


‘…this has to stop…’ She whispered in a plea and made to move but Sid held her still.


“Don’t even think about it,” he told her, not wanting her to get hurt a second time and she was still healing.


“I’LL KILL YOU!” The man roared in anger, putting his entire body behind each swipe and Basil was struggling since he didn’t want to harm the man anymore but at the last second…he saw the blade inching toward his chest. He wouldn’t be able to move in time…


“Basil!” Fey yelled, praying mentally that he would move…


The feline clenched his eyes shut, ready to take the blow as he tried to will his legs to move out of the way in time…but he felt nothing except for a few droplets of something wet hitting his cheeks. Basil fell back onto his rear…but felt no pain. He panted softly and dared to open his eyes, wondering what had happened.


What he saw made his heart stop.


Saei stood before him protectively…with the dagger escaping out his back. The blade dripped with blood to land on his bare feet. His brother’s blood…was now on his skin and he shakily raised his clawed hand to touch his cheek to see if what he felt was true. When he drew his hand back…it was red…


Sid’s eyes also held disbelief since he was watching the entire fight…and when he managed a small blink…time had stopped to reveal this. His hold on Fey slowly lessened…which allowed her to escape his hold to stand on wobbly legs. The small inkling of fear rose within her to just run, to put as much distance between him as she could…but her heart swelled…to see blood soaking his back. If…he truly wanted to kill her…she was bleeding…surely, he could smell her blood…but…he ran to protect Basil…


The human man backed up at the change of events while the conductor quickly came forward.


“What the hell did you do?!” He roughly grabbed the man’s arm, pinning it behind his back and it seemed the attacker came to his senses.


“I…I d-didn’t think it would…” He was at a loss for words as the conductor narrowed his eyes and shouted to the first cable car.


“Get this man tied up! He’ll be properly dealt with once we reach the summit and get some medical supplies back here now!”


There were orders being given…


Humans fearing for their lives and needing to be calmed down…


Ferals coming in to see the scene…and becoming angered…


But all Fey could hear…was the strangled breath of Saei. The dagger must had hit something…and her ears slowly swiveled to even hear the blood drip as if it was the only sound in the world. Basil slowly stood, his lips parted when he gently touched his brother’s arm but Saei didn’t respond. His large body swayed with his injured knee buckling until he collapsed onto his side.


“Saei!” Basil was by his side in a blur, gently moving him to lay a bit more on his back to examine the wound. The dagger went straight through his chest…and blood leaked out between the cracks. He choked on his words to see Saei’s silver eyes clouding over with pain and hear his raspy breathing.


“W-we’re…going to get you help…” He looked up to see two men hurrying down the front car toward them with medical supplies at the ready but he drew his eyes back to him. “Why…? W-why did you do that, you idiot…? I should had taken the blow,” Basil asked in a shaky voice, his clawed hand gently taking Saei’s in his. “Tell me…”


The dragon slowly closed his eyes, deeply inhaling with a soft growl of pain as his tail swayed behind him before he opened them once more.


“…we…will always…fight…and see differently…” Saei whispered. “…even still…no matter…how much…I anger you…or you anger me…fur…scales…horns…ears…it matters not…you’re…still my…little brother…” Saei managed a small smile up at him which made Basil choke more with eyes shimmering.


“Y-y-you idiot…trying to act all tough…w-well…when you get better…I’m going to fight you…and I’m going to win…”


Saei’s eyes closed again as he exhaled slowly as the men finally arrived to pull out their supplies.

“We’re going to need you to stay back for now. Get everyone back into their rightful cars, please.” One of the men looked to Basil, asking him to do this task. The feline frowned, looked down at his brother one last time before pulling away to try and guide the angry ferals back into the third car. The damage had been done…


Blood was spilled in the car…the food was all over…tables were broken…


The humans made their point…and it ended with a feral getting hurt.


Sid frowned and glanced to Fey for a moment who remained standing there in shock, her hands over her heart and wanting to get closer but with the men working on Saei, she couldn’t. She watched as they carefully pulled the knife out and her ears rang with his soft growl like cry of pain.


‘I am the last drysiohn to my knowledge…I was born under the moon…’ His voice whispered in her head but she felt her heart being squeezed to see his eyes clench shut in pain when the men had to examine his wound to see the extent of the damage.


‘The urge for a mender’s blood runs through my veins after these years…’


“Get some stitches ready,” one of the men interrupted her thoughts, pulling her back to see Saei’s eyes opening and growing hazy. Pushing her fear aside with her heart winning over her mind, Fey took a shaky step forward but one of the men noticed her approaching.


“Sorry miss but he’s going to need medical attention. The blade grazed his lung…”


His lung…? Fey looked to Saei to see him inhaling deeply…but struggling.


“…I…j-just need to speak with him…I promise not to be in your way,” she pleaded and moved around them. They had all the room they needed…but what they didn’t know…was they wouldn’t need to do any of that.


‘…drysiohn or not…’ She told herself and took a seat by Saei’s head. Her body language still showed she was a bit cautious but she frowned when his eyes closed again, his tail curling behind him like a hurt animal. ‘…right now…none of that matters…’ Her small hand secretly rested on the back of his neck so that the humans couldn’t see and she closed her eyes to begin concentrating. Her palm blossomed with warmth, sending her energy into Saei.


‘…even if…he kills me…even if it’s in his blood…I can’t help it…’ She frowned and continued to concentrate on at least allowing Saei to breathe.


‘If he ever wanted to kill me…he would have…’ His raspy breathing was starting to die down and she heard an echo of the humans’ voices. They mentioned something about not seeing the wound as too bad and only needing to stitch it.


‘…I’m here, Saei…I ran earlier…I was afraid…but…it’s not you…that’s not you…’ She opened her eyes slowly with her hand losing its warmth to only remain on his skin but she felt her breath catching in her throat to see Saei looking up at her tiredly…with regret in his eyes.


The humans started to thread a needle through his skin, making him grit his teeth at the feeling but her small claws rubbed the back of his neck in comfort.


Too worn to speak, Saei mouthed her name and Fey just smiled softly.


‘…I’ll be here when you wake up…’ She tried to tell him but after a few seconds passed by, Saei could no longer keep his eyes open and they closed slowly to slip into his subconscious, unsure if when he would wake…if Fey would still be by his side.



© 2017 Jensen Roman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on August 10, 2017
Last Updated on August 10, 2017
Tags: journey, adventure, violence, romance

Journey of the Mender


Author

Jensen Roman
Jensen Roman

Buford, GA



About
Hello! I am a 30 yr. old woman who is compassionate for writing, being imaginative and creating my own world. more..

Writing