Chapter 39

Chapter 39

A Chapter by Katie Wan

Sunday came sooner than we were prepared for. We had spent the whole day in bed expressing our love to each other. I couldn’t shake the feeling that Rylan knew something, but he denied it all week. We dressed in our suits for the party and got ready to leave. Everyone else would be masked, no sense in exposing most of ourselves. Plus if I stayed masked Phoenix wouldn’t know it was me.

                We arrived by flight and running. We raced to see who could make it to the hotel faster. I won, but I think Rylan let me. We walked together on the red carpet leading into the large room. There were humans, famous humans, which lined the carpet and had lights flashing in their eyes.  I had never felt more important in my life. People wanted to take pictures of me and not famous actors and actresses. It was amazing to think that being a Hero could actually bring you so much fame. I mean when I was with Phoenix they always wanted to get pictures of us together. But they always just wanted Phoenix, not me. Rylan looked at me. “Let’s take a few.”

                We never take pictures for anyone that was our thing. I didn’t protest I always wanted pictures with him. I stood next to him and smiled as best I could. The lights flashed in our faces and people called out our names. We were the biggest hit because no one had pictures of us unless they were taken while in action. “Are you together?” They called out. Rylan’s hand was on the back of my neck. He wrenched it over and dipped me as if we were dancing. His lips touched mine. His eyes looked down on me from behind his black mask. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as passionate as I could. After the crowd went mad with excitement Rylan picked me up and we walked into the hotel.

The hotel had been closed for months preparing for this party. They completely changed the whole white lobby into a giant ballroom fit for a queen. The once white floor was now a tan marble that spread up onto the walls and ceiling. Marble Grecian statues were carved or brought in from around the world. A large statue of a beautifully built and very naked man throwing a discus stood from the ground all the way to the ceiling. That statue would have taken about three years to build. My neck bent as we walked in and I looked up to the ceiling. Large red curtains hung from ceiling to floor on some walls making it as glamorous as a king’s lair. There was a bar to the right of us, a large marble bar. Different large bottle lined the back wall. There were about fifteen waiters. From a corner of the room there were waiters and waitresses shooting in and out of a large black swinging door. They carried trays out to small tables and long tables filling up different plates and feeding the many people that were here. Waiters walked from the bar with trays of drinks and they carried them onto the dance floor where large dresses and tuxes were swinging about to the tune of a large orchestra that sat at the bottom of the enormous statue. Stairs walked up and around the statue on both sides leading up to the front desk that was now there. My ears strained as I tried to listen to the orchestra play.

                “This is beautiful.” I whispered behind me to Rylan. He took my hand in his and smiled. His eyes gazed up the giant statue to the discus pretending to be thrown from the marble man’s hand. The room smelt of salmon that was being served. I looked around to see where I could get myself a plate. I saw a table next to the bar that had the delicious fish set out just waiting to be eaten.

                “I’m going to get something to eat.” I slid my hand out from Rylan who was still staring at the large statue. He didn’t follow me when his attention turned instead he walked forward and started talking to some Heroes. I grabbed a plate from the table and started picking away. When suddenly a bright yellow man walked up next to me his body was illuminated like the sun. He actually looked like a sun. If you looked closer into him you could see little sparks of red and orange exploding beneath the surface. He didn’t have any hair and the only thing covering him was a bright yellow suit that really didn’t do much. His silver eyes looked down on me and a smile crossed his blindingly white teeth.

“Are you the Shadow Sniper?” He asked loudly and proud so that everyone around us could here. I didn’t actually know who or what this guy was. I wanted to reach out and touch his glowing skin but I didn’t have the courage. I stood there shaking in my boots afraid to even answer the guy. Luckily Rylan came up behind me.

                “Yes he is, and I’m Silver Smoke.”  The yellow man looked down to Rylan. He stood about two feet taller than us and his muscles were very apparent under the skin tight thin fabric. “And you are fire correct?”

                The yellow man nodded, “Yes I am.” His hand outstretched and Rylan’s tan skin disappeared under the glowing yellow light as the man wrapped his hands around Rylan’s.

                “Are the rest of the Elements coming?” Rylan talked casual as if he’d known this man forever. Maybe he had.

                “I believe so. Water and Wind are here. Earth plans on coming a little later.”

                Rylan smiled, “It was great to meet you.” My mouth gaped open up at the large man. I watched his hips swish back and forth as he walked away.

                “There’s more?” I gasped when I knew he couldn’t hear me anymore.

                Rylan pointed towards the tables, there were two other men sitting at a center table. They were about the same height as Fire but they looked completely different. “They’re the elements; Fire, Wind, Water, and Earth. The man on the right, he’s Wind and the other man on the left he is Water.” I looked at the man on the right first. His large body hovered over the table in a white glow. He looked like a cloud floating there as if he couldn’t sit. Next to him the man was a bright blue. His skin took on a greenish blue color like the ocean around Miami. As you looked at him you could see the water moving around where his skin should be.

“Earth is a brown color with green leafy hair and fingertips. He’s a very nice man.” I looked up at Rylan. How’d he know so much? He guessed my question, “They’ve been to my island many times. They each have their own powers but can combine together to do great damage. They hardly are ever with each other. This is the first time in many years that all four will be together in the same room.”

                Let’s dance.” Rylan sat my plate down and led me out onto the ballroom a soft lullaby type song was heard over a single Piano. I immediately recognized the song as Clair De Lune, by Debussy. Rylan grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. Both his hand went low on my waist and kept me close to him. My hands went under his arm and I reached up around his shoulders. My head rested gently on his dark suit. He rocked me back and forth and the world seemed to disappear. My mind went back to prom. If only Rylan had been there. It would’ve been even more magical.  I thought of this as my prom, my prom that I went to with Rylan. He spun me around quickly and lightly. Somehow my feet stayed on the ground with his. He pushed my body away and grabbed my hand, spinning me out and away from his body. His arm stretched out and his eyes went straight down our arms and to me. Love totally encompassed his body and he spun me back into him. This time his right hand held mine up and his left grabbed under my arm. Mine went up on his shoulder and held me tight against him. As the music became a little more intense we spun around time and time again with smiles on our faces. The people around us waltzed, but we didn’t care. He brought our hands to his chest and he placed them over his heart. His face came close into mine and he pressed our lips together fiercely.

His body spun me around time and time again as he kissed me. When the piano finally stopped with the song my feet again hit the ground but our lips did not part. Rylan’s eyes were pressed tightly shut and all his focus was on me. His hand held me as he tilted me back. My left hand was still laced with his and he brought it up to my face, with his thumb he stroked the side of my cheek. This kiss completely sent electricity throughout my whole body. I had never been kissed like this. This was a completely new experience and I liked it. When it became less passionate he returned to the simple kiss that we started our relationship with and he tilted my body back upward. People gawked at the situation being played out in front of them. They never really dealt with gay superheroes before, but had anyone? This was something that he and I would cherish, and I loved it.

                Growing up being different was something I hated. I always tried to find ways to become more like everyone else, even if it meant going to drastic measures. The way I am makes me different and I realized this. I would never change the way I am for anyone or anything. This kiss describes how we are. Simple at first and then we become a little bit more complicated and passionate.  But then we always come back to what is really there, Love. Not a lot of people have that and I luckily had found it.

                The kiss was stopped by a piercing pain in my gut. I pulled our lips apart and bent over. Rylan’s arm caught me before I hit the floor, but I was looking straight into my own reflection in some black dress shoes. As Rylan began to pick me up my eyes ran up black dress pants to a white tux coat, cummerbund… bowtie… then there he was. Phoenix Oreson stood inches away from me and Rylan. But standing next to him was the one and only Justin, except he wasn’t Justin. He was the man in my dreams. He was the one standing below me on the ground, with sterling silver eyes and dark black hair�"the same as mine. I looked down to see their hands interlaced and rings around each of their left ring fingers. Reality hit me, and it hit me hard. Rylan’s arms wrapped around me as I tried to back up how could Justin do this? How long were they actually together? I kicked at the ground trying to make me run away but I didn’t move. Rylan kept his hold on me tight and strong.

“Shiloh, listen to him.” Rylan whispered in my ear, “it’s alright, you can do it.” I knew that. So I planted my feet onto the ground and squared my shoulders.

                Phoenix and Justin stared at me waiting to make sure I wasn’t about to take off. Rylan watched me with patient eyes. When Phoenix and Justin realized I wasn’t a flight risk anymore they looked at each other and then at me. Phoenix spoke, “Collin, this is Justin.” Justin’s silver eyes popped to me and looked up and down my body, “He’s my fiancé.”

                The air raced from my lungs and I grabbed onto Rylan’s arm that was still around me, supporting my weight�"or my emotions. Justin’s hand went in front of me, “Would you like to dance?” I looked at the outstretched hand. He was a lot paler than the last time I remembered him. From living in Hawaii it should’ve been the opposite. I took his hand anyways. He pulled me away from Rylan. I glared at Phoenix as I walked past him. He and Rylan stood on the outside of the large dancing group and they both crossed their arms and watched.

                Justin took me away from them. His arm went on my waist and cupped my other hand. I placed my arms in the strategic spots and we rocked back and forth to the music. I started the questioning, “You and Phoenix�"how long?”

                He looked at me seriously and opened his pink mouth, “When he came back for you.”

                “What?” I snapped, “So for a whole year you lied to me? What about Pen?”

                “Phoenix is Pen.” My eyes narrowed and I glared at him. “I’m sorry.”

                My nostrils flared and I heard a low growl come from my chest, “Sorry won’t cut it.” Anger shot through me like fire gutting a vacant apartment complex. “Jo knew about this?”

He paused a moment before he answered. He inhaled and pulled his head away, “Yes.”

                I slammed my hands into his chest and pushed myself away and walked the opposite direction. He gasped for air and ran after me. “Collin, wait.” He called out and soon realized that was a mistake. People turned and gasped. They didn’t know who I was until Justin just said it. Now all these Heroes who saw me in action recognized me as Phoenix Oresons once love attraction.

                My head cocked to the side and I looked at Justin, “Nice one.” I hissed through my teeth and continued to walk. He still ran after me, “Leave me alone Justin.” I yelled as my feet slapped against the marble floor.

                 Rylan was walking toward me and I was heading straight for him. Larsen got over the loud speaker. “Heroes, Friends, Family.” He soon got the attention off of me and onto him. Was he trying to help me out? Had he seen what happened?

                Phoenix was next to Rylan now and waiting for Justin. I turned when I got to Rylan and decked Phoenix across the face. The whole crowd again turned to look at me. Blood rushed from Phoenix’s face and dripped onto his white tux jacket. Justin ran to his side and grabbed his shoulders. Phoenix spoke through the blood. Justin squared his shoulders towards me but Phoenix put up his hand making him relax. “I deserved that.”

                Rylan spun me around so my back was to the stage where Larsen was trying to regain the attention of the crowd. We stood in a low occupied area of the ballroom. Most everyone stood closer to the stage. People kept walking that way without taking their eyes off me and what I had caused. Rylan’s eyes became very serious while Phoenix and Justin walked off to our right a little more so Justin could help Phoenix clean up. “Shiloh, I love you.”

                “What are you doing, let me go finish what he deserves.” I turned my shoulders to go back to Phoenix but Rylan’s powers flicked on and he stopped me.

“Tell me you love Me.” his voice was harsh and insistent.

                “What? Why?”

                I tried to fight him to get back, “Shiloh Tell me you love me!” He screamed with a frantic voice and looked straight into my eyes.

                I stopped trying to fight him and put my hands on the sides of his face. Our faces became very close and my eyes sunk into his. “I love you Rylan and I will for the rest of my life.”

                He smiled weakly and tears appeared in his eyes. “I love you too, now get down.”

                “What?” His eyes snapped up above my head. His hands grabbed my shoulder and shoved me down onto the ground. My feet slid on the marble and I caught myself inches from the ground. I looked up in time to watch Rylan catch the marble discus from the large statue behind me. His heels piled into the ground trying to stop the large stone from hitting the people behind him. They ran out of his way when suddenly there was a loud screeching. My hands went to my ears and I watched Rylan completely lose all power and slam into the wall with the large piece of stone pinning him against the hard wall.

                The pain in my ears worsened. I screamed through it and got up. Pain was seen coming from Rylan. Blood bubbled up out of his mouth. I ran over to the wall where he was smashed. The screeching stopped and I tried to start my powers but only to be faced with failure. I pushed and pushed at the large stone holding him up when I heard a large crash behind me. My head whipped to see Larsen floating about fifty feet above the ground, laughing a menacing laugh. His arms were raised out from his body. The scene looked much like my first encounter with Villains�"Inferno. I looked down to the ground to see all the Heroes getting up from the sudden scream. Next to me Justin was curled onto the floor but Phoenix stood untouched next to the wall. His eyes were huge as he stared at the situation.

                When he seemed to recognize something he looked at me, then Rylan, and he picked up Justin. Phoenix’s eyes were still illuminated. He could still use his powers.  A strange glow came from the corner of my eye and I saw the elements walking forward to the stage where the orchestra had now disappeared. The elements began to form together and I saw what Rylan meant about them becoming entirely huge. They grew larger than the statue standing behind them. They took on a dark maroon color that radiated throughout the room. Their large right hand went down and swung at the tables knocking Heroes and guests over right and left. No one flew up to take control. They all had been disarmed and Larsen was doing it.

As people realized the situation they began to scream and run toward the doors. Larsen flicked his wrist and all the doors shut to lock. People shrieked and beat at the doors. The human cannonball ran at the door only to have his head smashed in. I couldn’t care less about all the people around me�"I had to get Rylan free. I pulled at the large discus cutting of his air way. Phoenix ran off and Justin ran past me to the door and tried to help everyone over there. “Concentrate Shiloh,” Rylan whispered to me. He was still coaching me as he was being killed. “You and Justin, you can overcome it. Be stronger.”

                I turned around, “Justin we can get our powers back, concentrate.” I turned my attention back to Rylan.

                “You need to go help Phoenix. Forget about me I’m fine.” A loud smash sounded next to me as Justin slammed through the wall. The large mass of people began to exit the building and the Oresons began to pile up together trying to figure out what was going on. Larsen continued to laugh maniacally. The elements eyes turned a dark black and began to spin around in circles. Its hands whacked away at the tables and people below sending them every which way. Veronica was trying to decide what to do. With the pregnancy she wasn’t supposed to be doing anything physical.

                “Go help him.” Rylan hissed to me.

                “But you… I can get an Oreson to help you.”

                He looked at me, “You promised Shi.”

                No, this wasn’t happening. This promise was one I didn’t actually intend on keeping. There was nothing that would let me let him go. “I’m not leaving you.”

                “Shiloh, go.” His hand grabbed mine and stopped my fighting for him, “You can’t help me anymore. There’s so many other people that need you now.”   I looked into his grey eyes and I knew what I had to. I took one step away. “Good boy,” Rylan whispered and tears ran down his cheeks from his bloodshot eyes.

                “I’ll come back.” I tried to find hope that he’d still be there when I got back.

                He nodded and with great force I turned my back on him. I concentrated on where my powers should be. Only the Oreson’s couldn’t be affected by Larsen’s mind hold but then I remembered. I was made by an Oreson, so was Justin. That’s what Rylan was talking about. I turned and ran up the stairs. I took them two at a time. I watched Larsen as I curved around the statue. I didn’t leave myself any time to think. When I got to the top, where the front desk had been completely deserted, I jumped up onto the ledge and leapt off. I concentrated as much as I could and before I ran right into the back of the statue my powers flick on. I flew up and wrapped my arms around Larsen’s neck stopping his laugh all together.

He swatted at me like a fly and tried to reach around his head to get me. I tightened my grip around his neck as best I could. My powers again shut off and I was using human strength. My legs wrapped around his torso. Phoenix noticed the distraction and acted. He and Ryder flew up straight for the elements only to both be taken out by their own brother. Zane grabbed them both and ran them into the wall on the opposite side of the room by the bar. Marble ruptured around them and fell to the ground. The large mass of people and Heroes were safe and were now getting smaller as they ran away.

                The elements saw me and picked me off of Larsen who floated down to the ground holding his throat. The maroon hand cupped around me and I stood high above the ground. In fear of them dropping me I grabbed onto one of their fingers. My body wrapped around it as tight as I could. Instead of dropping me the hand shot straight up toward the ceiling. I unhinged myself from the finger and rolled into the warm palm. With my elbows I covered my face. The hand broke through the roof. I heard debris crush on the hard floor below. Blood gushed from my elbows where they hit and pain shot through the rest of my body. The hand started to roll me off onto the roof but I held on to its large finger once again. My body reverberated back and forth as the hand tried to shake me off. I held onto my wrist connecting me to the other side.                

                Something inside the lobby lured the big hand to quickly wrench his arm down. My body again flew through the ceiling leaving debris all over the place. The blood from my elbows reached my wrist and made it hard to hold on. The hand swung me around as it tried to swat away flying heroes. The only ones I noticed were Ryder and Phoenix. It could’ve been just those two over and over again. Suddenly they disappeared and the hand returned through the roof this time not bashing me through it. The hand slammed me, palm first, into the spiky concrete and began to scrape me off like I was gum at the bottom of a shoe. My skin tore apart on my back as it tried to let me go. I figured now would be the best time to let go.

My hand slipped from my wrist easily and I rolled onto the top of the building about twenty stories up. I ran to the edge of the roof and looked over the side. Red and blue lights were lit in the street. Wounded were being treated all over the road. I ran back to the hole in the ceiling where I had been shoved through the hard stone.

                I kneeled down on the ledge and looked into the room. Larsen was standing on the shoulder of the elements and his laugh had returned. Zane had Phoenix pinned in a corner and was beating him into nothing. Jazz and Tex were now flying around with Ryder trying to take control of the elements. Larsen’s concentration was too strong. I gauged the distance between me and Larsen. I could make it. Without thinking I jumped off the roof. The air whizzed past my ears in a whistling roar. Usually I would’ve enjoyed this. This time it was the last thing I wanted to be doing. My arms grabbed at Larsen’s throat again. When they caught him I threw him back over my shoulder and landed on the element. The men spun around to catch Larsen and I lost my balance. I fell forward and tumbled down off the Elements. The floor came quickly but two strong arms belonging to Ryder caught me. He stopped and looked down. I followed his gaze to Jazz she had her hands planted firmly on the ground, a crease of concentration was seen on her forehead.

                As we looked a wave of silver shot out from under her. We both watched in amazement. The elements hand lifted and put Lars on the roof and slowly the silver took over the elements. They began to shrink and separate. The silver took over all of them until they were finally four different people. I hadn’t realized that I was still sitting in Ryder’s arms even though we were on the ground. Each of the elements fell to their knees as they slowly came back to their normal selves. Fire stood up and looked at us, “What happened?”

                Ryder looked at Tex who began explaining to him. Ryder set me down and ran over to Zane who was still wailing on Phoenix. He grabbed Zane who wiggled out of Ryder’s hands and flew onto the roof with Larsen. Phoenix looked at Ryder and then to me. He held his hand out and I stepped into him. His arm once again wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the ground. Jazz followed us and Tex helped out the elements to regain their powers.

To our surprise Larsen was waiting on the roof. Zane stood with dark black eyes next to him. A Hero actually changed to a Villain in front of my eyes. I never thought it was be possible, but it was. He was so young. His chest heaved in and out as his breathing hardened with anticipation. “Cut this out Larsen,” Phoenix hissed through his teeth as he sat me down next to him. Ryder stood on my other side and Jazz floated behind my head. I was useless here. I really didn’t know what I was doing. Suddenly from behind me Jazz leapt forward Zane jumped and slammed her back into the roof she rolled over into the corner as blood dripped down her forehead. Immediately I recognized it as the scene I’d dreamt over and over for the past five years, the same scene that both Phoenix and Rylan had seen.

                As I paid attention to this fact I hardly noticed people being picked off one by one. Ryder was crumbled into the gravel next to me and Phoenix had blood dripping from him. He was lying motionless on the ground. Everything was becoming too real. Before I knew it Zane was flying at me and I was hanging off the side of the hotel. Larsen stood above me and I looked at the strange scene that had unfolded below me. I looked down knowing Justin would be there, but his eyes weren’t glowing. “Phoenix!” He yelled. My feet dangled motionless over the edge of the hotel. They tried to grip onto the brick of the outside building, but they couldn’t find anything to hold onto. Phoenix’s eyes opened and he looked at me. He realized now what was happening. I looked up to see Larsen glaring down at me. My hands were bleeding and it became harder for me to hold on.

Tears rolled down Phoenix’s eyes but he looked up at his father, and nodded to me. Larsen’s foot connected with my face and Phoenix leapt onto his back as I fell towards the ground. I never really saw past this part, and I really didn’t care. This must be where I die. Phoenix would take care of his father with the rest of his siblings and I would fall to my death.

                But then I remembered I looked to my right to see two silver eyes coming towards me. Rylan grabbed onto my body and we crashed together into the sidewalk. Together we scraped along the concrete completely tearing out the cement beneath us. Our bodies sunk about six feet through the sidewalk into the dirt underneath. I picked myself up to see that Rylan wasn’t moving. I grabbed at his body and I noticed the large slit that filled his torso. My hand moved over the wound and he flinched at the pain that was bubbling blood.

                “How did you…?” I couldn’t finish the sentence. Blood bubbled up out of his mouth as he tried to speak. I kneeled down in the dirt next to him. Justin came running up and watched quietly until he was needed. I took Rylan’s head into my hands. “It’s going to be alright, I’ll make this better.”

Just then two silver streaks crossed the sky and I knew Larsen and Zane had gotten away�"with control of our powers. I looked down at Rylan whose eyes had already begun to gloss over. “No, Rylan not now, this isn’t it. My promise doesn’t start until you’re old.” Tears swelled in my eyes and I grabbed his head and pulled it into my chest. “No Rylan, you can’t leave me.” My chest heaved with sobs. His hand came up to my shoulder and ran up to my face. I was trying hard to hold back the tears so that I could hear him. Maybe he would say something�"something that could fix him. Everything around me went silent including the police sirens. I felt every eye on the street staring at the back of my head. My arms cradled Rylan’s soft body. The same body I had held in bed that morning, the same body that always comforted me, the same body that I needed always.

                This couldn’t be it. He wasn’t supposed to leave me, not until we were old. We were supposed to grow older. Fight for things we believed in. Have kids.  Everything seemed to be crashing around me. This was one thing I wouldn’t be able to live through. If he was going to die I was going to go with him. I pulled him tighter into my chest and wrapped my arms around his bloody and beaten down body. “Hold on Rylan. Hold on a little while longer.”

                His fingers softly grazed my chin and he smiled. “You’re so beautiful.”

                Justin turned around and looked to the top of the building, “Phoenix!”

                I could hear my breathing in my ears. My heart was also pounding to the same sped up beat as my breath. “Rylan don’t do this. I can’t live without you.” The tears were starting to come and I was sounding hysterical.

                “You promised, Shi.”

                I knew this moment was going to come. I felt it. I didn’t want to. The worst pain I’d ever felt was beginning to bubble up in my throat as I realized what was happening. Second by second I could feel Rylan slipping away. I wrenched my neck so that I could speak into his ear. “I love you. Please don’t leave me.” He couldn’t hear me.  I was begging for him to come back, to hold on a little while longer. If he would just hold on maybe we could get him some help. His hand fell off from the back of my neck and landed in the dirt.

                “No!” I screamed as his body went as limp as a rag doll. “No! Not now, Rylan. No!” I screeched as loud as I possibly could.  This wasn’t happening. A crowd began to surround us and I began to break down. “Rylan,” I screamed over and over again “No!” Everyone could feel the immense pain spreading through my body. This wasn’t my fault�"no. This was Phoenix’s fault. Anger rose in my chest and I carefully put Rylan’s body down and stood up. I had something to take care of�"now. I spun on my heels and faced Phoenix. Why should he get to be with the one he loves forever and I have to lose mine because of him? All of this was his fault and he knew it. He really couldn’t let me be happy, could he? My shoulders lowered and I walked straight toward him. His hands went up in surrender but I kept coming.

I couldn’t deny the anger and hatred I had for him and he couldn’t either, “I can help you.” He pleaded loudly as he continued to walk away. “I can.”

                “It’s too late, he’s already dead.” I hissed, “And it’s all because of you!” My voice was pitchy and hysterical as I screamed at Phoenix. The group behind him began to also back up in fear of my wrath.

                Phoenix kept backing up. “You don’t want to do this Collin.”

“That’s where you’re wrong. I want to ring your neck until you can’t breathe anymore. I want to see your eyes explode out of their sockets. And I want to see Justin in as much pain as I am in.” My hand went out to strangle Phoenix but something hard hit me on the side of the head and I was out cold…

Curse my weak human body.



© 2010 Katie Wan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010


Author

Katie Wan
Katie Wan

Idaho Falls, ID



About
My whole life is centered around writing. It was only a few years ago that I discovered my passion for it. I love coming up with stories and new characters. Writing is the most important thing in my l.. more..

Writing
Day Dream Day Dream

A Poem by Katie Wan


The War The War

A Poem by Katie Wan


Alone Alone

A Poem by Katie Wan