Bipolar Cookie Monster

Bipolar Cookie Monster

A Chapter by Shy Joe

I go into this fast food restaurant and order my meal and they also serve cookies there. So I tell the girl I would also like two cookies. And she says we have two kinds chocolate chip and m&m which one would you like? And I say I would like one of each. Then she says, "One of each!? But which one are you going to eat first?" Whoa! A plethora of thoughts just enter my mind at that moment.

What does she mean, which one do I eat first? Is this a test? Is she testing me? Is there a wrong choice? Maybe she's a psych major. Maybe my answer could be a big part of a thesis she is writing. Maybe she's one of "them", a watcher from outer space observing us and evaluating our decision-making abilities. Maybe she's Confucius reincarnated. WHY ASK SUCH A QUESTION!?

So I tell her, "I'm going to put them together and eat them at the same time like a giant cookie suicide.". And then she says, "Oh, I see. Have a good day.". And then just walks off around the back. WHAT THE F*** IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!


© 2019 Shy Joe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 18, 2019
Last Updated on June 18, 2019

Thoughts of an idiot

**

By Shy Joe


Author

Shy Joe
Shy Joe

About
I just like to write. more..

Writing
Finding Alaska Finding Alaska

A Story by Shy Joe