human condition

human condition

A Chapter by Shy Joe

I view people in four different categories. The people that live in the past, present, future, and then there are the ones that use these three categories to make decisions. I call this fourth category "the thinkers".
Now the first three categories are most of the people you're going to run across in everyday life. They may use the other two categories depending on which one they mainly depend on but in a much lower scope than the one they dominantly use.
People living in the past will sit around all day. They tend to get the least done and tend to be of later generation.  People living in the present walk the fastest to get where they want to be as fast as they can in that very moment. This is because they are blind to anything beyond that very moment.  People living in the future talk the most bullshit and make the most noise. They tend to not be very happy with their current conditions and constantly think about a happier future. 
"The thinkers" tend to be dominant figures throughout history. They are the easiest to spot in a crowd because they marched to their own drum beat. They will isolate themselves. There are much fewer of them.


© 2023 Shy Joe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 14, 2023
Last Updated on February 14, 2023

Thoughts of an idiot

**

By Shy Joe


Author

Shy Joe
Shy Joe

About
I just like to write. more..

Writing
Finding Alaska Finding Alaska

A Story by Shy Joe