CH 5

CH 5

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

Officer Miler arrived at the first floor of Yao Tec, she couldn’t help but to look up the eighty stories and marvel at human construction it made her think of her Dad, he had designed this building, then a week later died before he could see it finished. It’s finished now Dad She thought and it’s beautiful. The officer had received direct orders to not do anything until the chief arrived. She glanced at her phone seeing the chief was just a block away, and then a text came.

Please go to the thirty-first floor and start to look around, I am almost here.

The text was from the chief, she had recalled the man telling her that the murder was on the thirty first floor but she had not told the chief that. She shrugged and went up the elevator to the thirty first floor. 

            The glass elevator doors swung open and Officer Miller walked calmly into the center of the room. What is it that I am looking for? The reception area looked normal, then she saw the desk still had the computer screen projected on it.

            “Hello?” She called; the computer chimed saying it had an instant message Officer Miller opened the screen.

            Officer Miller?

            Officer Miller typed back Yes this is her, who is this?

            The massage appeared, This is David Yao I need you to follow these exact instructions, Jacob’s life depends on it.



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck