CH 17

CH 17

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

“So you ended up in the restaurant in this painting and I ended up here.”

            Jacob looked like he was still stunned form the different weather conditions on the balconies Jennie had showed him I think he will pass out on the picture, I had best wait a minute she thought.

            “Why would there be a picture of the restaurant I was in, in some random person’s apartment, and how in the world could three different weather conditions exist at the same time?” 

            “You answered your question in your question, how in the world, Jacob we are not on Earth, we are probably not even in the galaxy.” Jennie explained to him what the computer had told her. After her story he still looked confused.

            “Why are we here then, I mean how did we get here?”

            “Jacob what do you mean? In the mine we were knocked out with that sleeping gas stuff, they injected you with the dark energy.”

            “But Mr. Yao told me I could eject it myself why would he knock me out?”

            “He obviously changed his mind; between you and me I think Mr. Yao is a bit too drunk on power.”

            Jacob’s face changed, it became worried as he remembered Bradley’s disfigured face.

            “We need to get out of this apartment then, were doing no good sitting here.”  He said in an urgent voice.

            “Jacob I know you’re worried but, I don’t think this apartment is a random as you think.” Jennie walked over to the computer and pulled the picture out of the folder and handed it to Jacob “That’s my Dad, and I trust you recognize the other person.”

“Wait, wait, wait, where did you get this, you say this is your Dad?”

“Yes that’s my dad and I got that file over there.”

“The file by the computer?”

“Yes” she said but Jacob was already looking through it “there’s nothing else in there just some files about Yao Tec.”

“Are you sure about that?” Jacob turned around he was holding the same picture of her Dad shaking Einstein’s hand, but this one was in color.

“So? It’s just one in color, nothing special.”

“No, look” Jacob pointed at the door in the background, it was of a door, the door looked just like the one in the condo they were in, and it also had an exit sign above it.



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck