CH 16

CH 16

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

The six doors sat there mocking Jacob like some cruel joke. Now which one? He thought there were two sets of each door now, two wooden oak ones, two of the metal hatch ones and two black ones, he turned around, the door he had came through didn’t look like the back side of it, it looked like the front side just the same as the two other doors to the back of him. He looked at the sign on top of it, he expected to see an exit sign but instead the sign read Entrance. Why would this one say entrance?  Jacob thought Oh well might as well go back and try another one of the first three doors. He opened the solid oak door expecting to step back into the room with the tree doors, he walked right inside, the room was dark again before he shut the door, then the lights came on and something bumped into him Jacob tripped, when he got his bearings he realized he was in some apartment, and what had bumped into him was Officer Miller.


© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck