ch 10

ch 10

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

‘You are not supposed to see this.’ The computer said through the speaker above him.

Jacob calmed himself down enough to talk, “Why did you trap us down here?”

‘I did not do anything Mr. Tomesen, you don’t recognize your friend? This used to be his private office.’

Jacob starred at the breathing body in disbelief It can’t be, no it isn’t Jacob recoiled it was Bradley.

The woman stepped out of her black BMW she was dressed in a black dress and wore a black pair of sun glasses she glanced at herself in the mirror as she stepped out of her car looks like some movie she thought laughing at herself. There was a cold summer morning breeze in the air and dark clouds threatened to rain later on that evening. The hospital was just a short walk through the parking lot, she made her way over to it. The hospital sat atop a hill looking over the sleepy town that had become a reluctant suburb of the giant city of Vanmill. Her phone vibrated on her pocket she picked it up and pressed the talk button a voice came from the other end.

            “Ready” Came a deep voice of a man she knew all too she stepped into the front desk area. The ancient Yao computer hummed to life as it booted up, growing impatient she hit the mouse on the desk waiting for the computer to load. When it finally loaded she went to the patient record. She found the person she was looking for. Smith, Bob a code name of course she thought all their clients took the name Bob Smith to protect their identity. The computer showed   that he had passed away last night for unknown causes and was in what the nurses called the basement where they took all the dead bodies. The woman quickly set a black box on the computers tower. A separate screen on the computer with a single button that read “Transfer” She clicked the button. In the freezer the man the woman knew as Bob Smith began to breath, but the client who hired them knew this person by the name of David Yao.


© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck