CH 11

CH 11

A Chapter by CalebSchadeck

 

“Jacob who is it?” Officer Miller asked in an urgent voice.

“It’s, it’s Bradley.”

“Is he your friend?”

Jacob felt tears come up in his eyes at the question “In a past life” He answered biting back the urge to cry. Then Jacob felt anger inside him growing deeper and hotter.

“What have you done with him!?” Jacob’s voice was like acid flowing out of his mouth “I thought he was dead.”

‘I didn’t have anything to do with this.’ The computer said ‘for that you need to talk to Mr. Yao’ “Wha-- ?”

 

But Jacob was interrupted, a screen appeared in front of his and the officer’s face. Mr. Yao appeared on the screen that Jacob recognized as the office he had been interviewed in.

He spoke “You have seen too much Jacob and you have not passed the test. But I am giving you one more chance to prove you self. You have a chance to save your friend who is in a very critical state right now; I suggest you follow these instructions very precisely or you, your friend and the officer will parish.” Behind Jacob a hatch opened, in it there were about ten needles full of a black liquid; they were the same needles as the one that was stuck in Bradley’s forearm.



© 2011 CalebSchadeck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011


Author

CalebSchadeck
CalebSchadeck

Carson City , NV



About
I have loved writing all my life... not much else to say, just want to share my work. I am also a major Whovian ever since about three monts ago, I love that show! more..

Writing
Hint Hint

A Story by CalebSchadeck